Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Dear administrators i want to warn u that many players are really disappointed with the lack of auto pick up. In the start of the server ok we all undestand that its necessary maybe its some ''vintage'' too thats ok. But now things are clear players who really want to stay are here some leave the situation its clear. So what the reason not to exist auto pick now? in 2017 we should waste our time in just clicking f1 f1 f1 to take drops. Plus there are many bots who picking out or just gypsy players who are getting things worsed. This is not good for our gameplay. Last but not least many times at many spots especially low nooane pick up the drops so there is extra lag. Please take that in cosidaration and if u believe that i am the only one you can make a pole and ask all the players here at forum. Please inform us tnx.

Dear administrators i want to warn u that many players are really disappointed with the lack of auto pick up. In the start of the server ok we all undestand that its necessary maybe its some ''vintage'' too thats ok. But now things are clear players who really want to stay are here some leave the situation its clear. So what the reason not to exist auto pick now? in 2017 we should waste our time in just clicking f1 f1 f1 to take drops. Plus there are many bots who picking out or just gypsy players who are getting things worsed. This is not good for our gameplay. Last but not least many times at many spots especially low nooane pick up the drops so there is extra lag. Please take that in cosidaration and if u believe that i am the only one you can make a pole and ask all the players here at forum. Please inform us tnx.

Greetings!

Thank you for your massage.

I don't think it's a big problem to add auto-loot, and actually the only reason it wasn't added:

- It's much more usefull to pick up drop on your support (if you playing with CP) so you don't overloaded your DD.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...