и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Advance1

OBT Tournament 9x9 - announcement and pre-registration

Рекомендованные сообщения

image.php?di=G713.png

Hello everyone!

According to traditions I've been invited to make a regular OBT 9x9 Tournament (approximately on 1 - 3 September).

Nothing out of the ordinary:

• 9х9;
  • Limited equipment;
  • Event will be held on Event Match system (with blue and red circles on parties);
  • Live broadcast with comments;
  • Rewards for every participants. However I want to notice that most likely it's going to be accessories (mounts, nicknames etc).

At this moment I think to set max lvl as 80 (it could be less). All other details will be considered during our discussion ig this thread. The main idea is to try yourself in positions without full boost or when SLB.

This thread has been created in two reasons:

1. I want to find out what boost are you interesting to have during tournament;

2. Get pre-registration info regarding teams amount to plan the scale of the tournament.

Please let me know your ideas, thoughts and conserns regarding the tournament in this thread.

Leaders of the parties that would like to participate in the tournament - please send me personal message with short info: Nickname of the Party Leader, Nam of the Party. You don't need to mention the party roster, as you would like to change when final rules and conditions will be announced.

More information August 28

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...