Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Skills will be aquired for sp from npcs from lvl 1 ? or they will be like previous gf project auto learn till 40+ or something ??

Hello, Akritipan

There will be no auto-learning skills on the server. You could learn it from NPC

okp :))

I highly doubt that there will be auto-loot mate. Probably just some dude being lazy (as stated by akript earlier) and translating something wrong, or just a mistake.

well, they have to be more responsible .. and also to be more active in English sections.. because right now.. most of the replays are in RU sections, and this is not a good sign for ww community

well, they have to be more responsible .. and also to be more active in English sections.. because right now.. most of the replays are in RU sections, and this is not a good sign for ww community

Dude, it's usually like that on all international servers :D Don't worry, there will be more people later. The rus community just likes to screw around on the forum 2 month's before release.

my question is not about being lazy :p having auto skills till 40 can change the whole start plan

if you have to learn skills you have to start an other way :)

my question is not about being lazy :p having auto skills till 40 can change the whole start plan

if you have to learn skills you have to start an other way :)

I was talking to the other guy, that doesn't like the fact that there are too many russians on the forum.

I was talking to the other guy, that doesn't like the fact that there are too many russians on the forum.

haha xD racism

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...