Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

-auto learning skills

+autoloot

the reasoning behind this is very simple, knowing which skills to prioritize over others gives you an advantage over your opponent in both pvp and pve and not having autoloot enabled causes fps drops,lags and overall there's literally no benefit of not having autoloot. you could argue that u dont wanna mess up your inventory but selling/deleting unnecessary items once in every while is far less exhausting and annoying than having to individually pick up every single drop.

Hello guys,

I've read few posts regarding "WTF why skills are autoleared on obt server???????????????????????????????????????????"

1st of all I want to say, that if you will learn thread regarding OBT, that you can find in Announcements (or by following the link -> link ) you will find this information:

z46AFd_FRACmsit3hG_C9Q.png

...which means that it will work only for OBT server and according to server conception, that you have quoted - it will be removed on live server.

2nd of all - server will be without aoutolearning, autoloot etc, because it's not realy fit x3 server conception.

Thanks,

Autoloot, Skills autolearning, exp. block - disabled;

Means

(Autoloot, Skills autolearning, exp. block) - disabled;

This is bullshit.. a feature of server that is retail don't need to be mentioned..

Hello guys,

I've read few posts regarding "WTF why skills are autoleared on obt server???????????????????????????????????????????"

1st of all I want to say, that if you will learn thread regarding OBT, that you can find in Announcements (or by following the link -> link ) you will find this information:

...which means that it will work only for OBT server and according to server conception, that you have quoted - it will be removed on live server.

2nd of all - server will be without aoutolearning, autoloot etc, because it's not realy fit x3 server conception.

Thanks,

I think u choose to answer only when u want.. and you should also asume reaponsability that u translated the info wrong.. check old posts.. and u make ppl understand wrong the server concept. And is stupid in 2017 to loot manualy the drop. Dose not matter the rate..

manual looting is completely outdated and it doesn't benefit anyone at all nor can you find enjoyment in picking up every single drop individually, what you're saying does nothing to strengthen your argument

Hello guys,

Thanks,

i dont dissagree with any of the features of the server i just wanted to know if it will be like that for sure

because if you have auto skills till 40 for example you have to move totally diferent in the game start than not

having auto skills :) anyway thxn for answer

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...