Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello L2e-Global admins,

pls consider adding this feature because is very useful when you want to search a specific item. afaik is available, you have just to configure it ;)

upload_2017-9-14_8-50-23.thumb.png.d69179b1e1405c48c6973d3aac43775a.png

Hello,

Thank you, this is a very interesting proposal. We had a similar service on one of our previous servers too.

We forwarded your proposal to the administration for considiration.

We understand your impatience, but such services can not be developed and implemented quickly. Especially considering that today we have many other priority tasks besides them. For example, one of these days the rating system on CP was implemented - https://l2e-global.com/cabinet/rating

• 2 недели спустя...
We understand your impatience, but such services can not be developed and implemented quickly. Especially considering that today we have many other priority tasks besides them. For example, one of these days the rating system on CP was implemented - https://l2e-global.com/cabinet/rating

I forgot to answer here... but again this is a MUST for a good market and economy... and if you want to keep server alive...

this feature that u mention it was not implemented by you or your team.. all this account manager is Elfocrash work (see https://github.com/Elfocrash/L2ACP-Web).

2nd of all this feature that I requested is already implemented and even if is not ( but I know for sure it is) is very easy to implement, because this "framework" is very nice designed and easy to configure it.

is the real market auction house ready?i cant find it on my cp. wasn't supposed to start October 1st? when will it start?

We will postpone the market auction opening for a certain time. The launch of the market auction at such an early stage of server progress will lead to unpleasant consequences. Please, wait for news

We will postpone the market auction opening for a certain time. The launch of the market auction at such an early stage of server progress will lead to unpleasant consequences. Please, wait for news

so when is the estimate of the auction house?

btw the unpleasant consequences you talking about are wrong.so basically you afraid that someone will pay to win.but cant allready do that?by buying family coins and then selling them for adena(400k each are allot money)and then with the adena buys the gear he wants?

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...