Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello

Autoloot does not work according to server concept.

We are always ready to make life of the players easier, however as it's already been told - it's give some advantage to range class. In such case it's much more better to stick to the original mechanics.

Also I need to mention as it's PTS server (not java) - technical part of autoloot may have some lags during big loads (which will couse of big online, that we expect). So we are ready to re-consider this later, but now we going to make stable server were everything is working correctly (at least we trying ;)).

Thanks,

i hope you gonna put and this because its too boring..... and you have to pick them up once by once cause sometimes herbs are taking place of buffs and then you losw your buff when they are finished....

i hope you gonna put and this because its too boring..... and you have to pick them up once by once cause sometimes herbs are taking place of buffs and then you losw your buff when they are finished....

configure the bot better :peka:

just kidding, but yea I agree with you auto loot is a must.. but this is life.. if they decided is like that, is their problem when ppl will leave because of this...

I can bet that there are players that are not playing because of this. anyway right now is not fair to change the server concept once server started.

We know about the problems with herbs, will try to solve it

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...