Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Please wait with your response until we have a confirmation from Staff . And that is not easy,it's convoluted af . You don't make anything clear,you simply propose we live in a chaos driven bubble where all spoils are easter eggs .

Edit for sadcat's next response : Noone from Staff has told us yet that the Tooltip works bad ,it's you that can't read. I said that if tooltip is bad means no player knows anything about the actual spoil rates, and any spoil topics are obsolete . So i want clarifications and clearly "sadcat" of "Vassal" doesn't know ,cuz ur not from Staff .

You can't read or what?

Stop looking at the tooltip of spoil, it's completely wrong.

Other mob for example: https://i.imgur.com/cK0ZAYv.png

MJ helmet piece 11% - but spoils like 90%

Mithril ore 1-3 -> but spoils up to 11, not 3. So? What's the point of your words? OMG TOOLTIP IS WRONG? So what, if spoil isn't?

We are 30+ people started 5 days ago.. the spoil rate and the quest rate on GC .. are the worst i've ever seen..!!! we were playing on Magmeld(official) for the last 7 years.. are you going to do something? we think that you need only the euros.. it doesn't seem that you care about this server.. and that you will wipe it soon.. but this it not our concern.. we just want to see some changes.. and have an answer about when will you update the chronicle!? Please do something before this is a dead server like the others.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...