Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Zodac

2017 people still pretend to be legit

Рекомендованные сообщения

So you should make your videos faster:panda_lol:

nope. we have banned and we payed for unban (cause it was 1st ban). we play legit on this server but our WC used script for autopickup T_T we apologize

I think if you look at the video cardinal is also in bot :p and trickster because he was hitting a mob next to frapser like a bot :p Also EE did PR and didn't heal. I think a normal party would kill zariche but your party chose to PR which is really strange for an active group. I think whole group was in bot and you have to be honest about it . Previous post you said wc was active now you admit he was not.

Apology accepted

I think if you look at the video cardinal is also in bot :p and trickster because he was hitting a mob next to frapser like a bot :p Also EE did PR and didn't heal. I think a normal party would kill zariche but your party chose to PR which is really strange for an active group. I think whole group was in bot and you have to be honest about it . Previous post you said wc was active now you admit he was not.

Apology accepted

"Like a Bot" not equiv "Is bot". :nu4to:

party was on cycle-macro. Only few ppl were alive. Also we stayed 10+ hours there... so, you know... low fps, lags. EE decided to make PR.

about previous post - it was a joke, I thought you understood *pepefrog*

Can't figure out if you're pretending to be retarded or you really are .325807792684531723.png

After we have caught your PL on a lie, I will not adequately communicate with you.:nu4to:

party of whiners and liars

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...