Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hi :D .

I would like to address a few issues on the server :

* When you are next to a wall and hitting monsters ,you get randomly teleported . We've had this problem happening most often in Stakato Nest,the tank would pull a room of monsters and go near a wall,soul hound would start doing aoe next to the mobs and they both would start getting teleported . One of my friends conjectured that it's a "fall through the textures failsafe", you get teleported so you don't get bugged into the walls .

* If you click follow on someone who is not in your near vicinity , but not too far away either ( he's around, but when you click his name you can't see clan and ally anymore) you get desynced and will appear like you're standing in your same spot,but your character would "move" invisible and suddenly 1 of 2 happens :

you either click on the ground around you and you character moves extremely slow in that spot ,i presume till your "ghost" comes back or you simply get teleported.

* Sometimes characters get randomly teleported,but i haven't been able to close down on the process .

Have a nice day !

Hello

Could you please make some screenshots with these errors? Also we need the exact coordinates of the area with geodata problems.

You are free to use any file sharing resourses to upload your screenshots, f.e. http://prnt.sc . You can upload your video on YouTube and send us a link on it.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...