Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

This bug occured after the server update 2 hours ago.

1st problem: i made 1 hit to a box char of mine with C grade weapon. I see chat log "hit for 35 dmg" , but i actually PKed my box char (that was full hp/cp/mp).

After i rez him he had 0 mana..

2nd problem: i xp in a spot for a while , and i need 5-6 critical hits to kill a mob there. i actually 1 shoted 1 mob there 1 time. (i checked logs for dmg , it was the casual dmg i usually do , nothing changed)

3rd problem: i xp with training some mobs in a corner + pole . i corner them , hit them , and after i pick up the drops.

i saw more than 3-4 times adena + drops on the floor on the route i do while i gather the mobs. (not in the corner i kill them).

in the begging i thought i killed a mob and i didnt remember , so i picked up those drops , but as i said it happened 3-4 times while i was checking it.

(i have frintezza necklace on me that has reflect dmg on hits. while i removed frintezza , this thing stopped , but i am not 100% sure on this yet).

The conclusion i made is that after the update that was made today , on some random timings u can 1hit K.O both players + mobs. It seems like a serious bug that i cant understand how exacly it is reproduced , but plz check it.....

When this was occuring i think also the was a serious XP bug ( 85 and 3% - > 85 and 100% on 20 minutes xp).

I saw several people also hitting 85 on the ratings.

I strongly recommend server rollback to the state it was 4 hours ago before the server restart.

The bug started occuring right after the server restart.

Thnx for fast replies . gl on your maintenance

I strongly recommend server rollback

Already done: made a rollback to the state right before the server restart. Also all characters that will loging the game today till 23:59 (gmt+3) will reseive a Family Pie as a compensation (an item that restores full Vitality level).

We are very sorry for any inconvineances caused!

Have a nice game.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...