Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

You did not change the SOD system (10 tiats in 1 week) when the server had 2k population, even when people were asking for it, for extra endgame/fun.

You did not change it before server actually starts dying.

And you will change it now,make it event,and with so fast message in so little time? Have you even any idea about what is happening on the server ,(from the clans + TIATs perspective)?

The server for 1.5 month now is totally 1 sided having everything for free. And now you give them also free event SOD ? for what ?

You were not opening it normally when all these clans were here and could have pvp for crystals. and you decide to open it now ?not even after just 10 TIATS?

I m not crying for the crystals , i am a solo player that could not do much alone in a SOD anyway it was opened. But earlier on , i had an clan and ally , i was making TIATS, why not to have a normal chance back then with simple 10tiat/sod ? why now , give me 1 reason.

Also another question , when the server will merge , will you update the chronicle , or not ? Because many people just stay here, vegetating just for a merge/update

Sorry for the tone of my voice but my patience was starting reach 0 , and this thing with SOD seems unreasonable and unfair.

You did not change the SOD system (10 tiats in 1 week) when the server had 2k population, even when people were asking for it, for extra endgame/fun.

You did not change it before server actually starts dying.

And you will change it now,make it event,and with so fast message in so little time? Have you even any idea about what is happening on the server ,(from the clans + TIATs perspective)?

The server for 1.5 month now is totally 1 sided having everything for free. And now you give them also free event SOD ? for what ?

You were not opening it normally when all these clans were here and could have pvp for crystals. and you decide to open it now ?not even after just 10 TIATS?

I m not crying for the crystals , i am a solo player that could not do much alone in a SOD anyway it was opened. But earlier on , i had an clan and ally , i was making TIATS, why not to have a normal chance back then with simple 10tiat/sod ? why now , give me 1 reason.

Also another question , when the server will merge , will you update the chronicle , or not ? Because many people just stay here, vegetating just for a merge/update

Sorry for the tone of my voice but my patience was starting reach 0 , and this thing with SOD seems unreasonable and unfair.

I have to agree maximally with Warpig .... this is insane .... why cant u make like on many other servers .... kill 10 tiats then SoD open .... its normal but it is still not so much easy like your way ...or to be honest your way of SoD isnt "easy way" ... it is absolutelly "no work, no effort way" ....

and for sure its bad idea ...really bad .... :(

Hi guys.

You are right about the fact that this SoD "feature" was introduces kind of late. It really should be done earlier, I will not even argue with you on this matter. The thing is, it took us a while to be able to implement this option from the technical side. We simply could not do this earlier for a number of reasons, so we did it just now. Thus, we give players to prepare for the upcoming merge with the server of our partners (Valhalla-age project).

About the merge - I will say in a few words since at the moment a detailed announcement of the merge is already being prepared, and you will be able to read it literally today or tomorrow.

Thank you for your interest to our project and for your worries about its future. We plan to continue to support and develop it. As I already said, there will be a merge with another project very soon, and then after the merge we will launche in-game event. So please stay tuned, the detailed information will be posted very soon.

The characters will be remained on our accounts after merge (lv, inventory etc) or will be reseted?

All characters and their items will remain. You can find the detailed description of the future merge in this topic - https://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/server-description-gracia-epilogue-servers-merging.28483/

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...