Перейти к публикации
Galzath

Suggestion: Element Enchanting weapons

Рекомендованные сообщения

Please no... If you have element on weapons then you 'll have to put element on armors as well and implement the whole element system which sounds cool from the rpg perspective but it is just a bad type of grind for stones and throw of adena at the bots that will farm these stones and sell them so I 'm not sure if it would be worth it to implement element system, I think I 'm against it for the most part.

1.- There shouldn't be bots in first place.

2.- I'm ok with the full elemental implementation. it could help against the over powered mages and its 2 nuke K.O. also, it could help in PVE fighting mobs with some element weakness (only mages can use the advantage of elements).

3.- This game is 99% Grinding, just to mention the amount of animal bone you need to a full top A armor set.

Dude, i dont agree and i never used bot etc in my life. But if u would just look around u on any server, any game now, how can u expect a game so old to be able to run from bots, top clans are botting here and no1 will do anything with that.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...