Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

I agree, this passive approach costed you server. I understand that I am supposed to help so the server runs smooth, but this server is so fucking polluted with bots, that i would just spend the little time I have reporting bots. Bots are LITERALLY EVERYWHERE.

Hello

Thank you for every report, thereby to this position - it's easier to deal with such a problem for our bot-hunters. Unfortunately, full protection from bots is impossible without system protection.

gms are autistic they not gonna log in game for 15 fucking minutes to just run through locations but instead will come here to forum and say shit like 'please provide us with the screenshot or video so we can take the action' yeah, sure thing bro I will log everyday abandon my exp/pvp whatever activites I have to do/help my clanmates with and do fucking powerpoint presentation about bots on your botland server so you can just type the fucking nickname and then /ban without moving your fat lazy fingers.

We do not ask for screenshots or videos if you really do not have time for this, only a couple of nicknames, so that we can check and punish the full party.

We do not ask for screenshots or videos if you really do not have time for this, only a couple of nicknames, so that we can check and punish the full party.

You cant punish a person without any proofs or facts, thats just unethical.

Hello

Thank you for every report, thereby to this position - it's easier to deal with such a problem for our bot-hunters. Unfortunately, full protection from bots is impossible without system protection.

I understand, but i think you should more like focus into some bothunter thing. I mean like to log 2x per day few ppl in game and check catas, IT, Varka and places where mostly ppl bot and do that manually. What is actual punishment for botting? Because if its jail for 2h, that wont change a thing.

I understand, but i think you should more like focus into some bothunter thing. I mean like to log 2x per day few ppl in game and check catas, IT, Varka and places where mostly ppl bot and do that manually. What is actual punishment for botting? Because if its jail for 2h, that wont change a thing.

Our bot-hunters works every day and every day they ban a lot of people for using bot. At the moment we have enjailed more then 8700 characters for using bot (from the server start, that is from April 25 till July 1).

I think it's a great job of bot-hunters team :nu4to:

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...