Перейти к публикации
Miar

Banning people for no reason?

Рекомендованные сообщения

So, I am here fighting against fucking bots whole time. Weird thing i actually got in jail today. Thank you very much. No, i wasnt botting. I was exping with me and I had dual my friends acc, but it was all me.

But i guess i could expect it from you if for you is a reason to ban ppl when some random person sends you nicks. I am getting bored of the server.

And now i found out that Shaav got blocked his account on forum? Really? Is this fucking China or what? People cant say their opinion. Are you gonna ban me too? I donated to the server some money on multiple account, I played already before on interlude x25 and I love to play with my clan etc, but what I hate is hypocracy and censoring.

Hello,

As you already received the answer in your ticket to Support, you and other 2 chars got jailed for rules violation (using bot or playing in the same party with bot):

"User’s obligations" 2.2:

d) Use 3rd party software for analyzing information about server’s work, any gaming imitation software such as in-game bot, any clickers (even official mouse software, for e.g. Logitech) etc. or other programs for interfering to the game process.

e) Play at the same party with player who uses 3rd party software.

Support team received the bot-report from a player, and after this our bot-hunter have checked mentioned characters on spot, and using 3rd party software was detected. Thas all. Just doing our job.

As to the posts deleting and blocking Shaav. First of all, his acc is not banned, just received "read only" for 1 day for forum rules violation (obscenities and abbusive language, and after this - discussion the Administration actions as to his first deleted post). His "RO" expires tomorrow, so it was just a a warning.

So that somebody uses 3rd program in your party and you dont even know is bannable? That makes a lot of sence.

About Shaav sorry then, we thought it was pernament.

So that somebody uses 3rd program in your party and you dont even know is bannable? That makes a lot of sence.

I'll explain why there is such a rule with regard to being in a party with bot.

In your opinion, how should bot-hunters find out if it is your bot-character on box (dual acc), or you really play with your hands, but in a party with someone who uses a bot, and you did not know about it? I assure you that every second player in the ticket claims that he "does not know" that he is in a party with a bot, even if it was his 2nd box. (Although as for me, if you are an experienced player, there is a very small chance that you may not notice the automation of the process, since it is more often visible to the naked eye).

Or another option: you play with your hands (do not use bot), but you KNOW that you are in a party with a bot-char (even if this is not your dual box, but ramdom player).

Now, do you understand what I mean? It is impossible to determine whether you are in fact a random "victim", or deliberately violating the rules.

98% of players do this consciously - that's why there is such a rule about being in a party with a bot.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...