Перейти к публикации
Kyvany

Problem with reuse time skill. HELP

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello! Today I realized that my casting was not the same as two faction friends with the same class (StormScreamer). We checked buffs, songs, dances, items, clan skills, runes lvl 10 feoh/wynn, dyes +12wit or +8wit +4int, blood armor, talisman, bracelet, cloak etc. and we did not find anything to justify that difference. I post this video where you can see how at minute 00:02 we are quite coordinated and then it shows how my reuse of skill and hurricane animation is slower without any explanation. I do not know what to do, maybe it's a ping problem to be a player from Spain using ur FR proxy. I dont know.

The differences between the characters are talisman lvl V / IV, set DC blood / set apella no blood, full clan skills / no full clan skills, mage blunt 1 hand grade A + shield / imperial staff + no shield.

By the way Bonus set dc robe is the same than bonus apella robe.

Greetings and I await answers!

Hello,

If you have different casting speed, then it means that there is some difference between your characters.

I recommend you to more thoroughly compare your characters. You can laso send me screenshots of your inventory (so that I could see your character's armor), as well as a screenshot of the characteristics of your character. The same goes for your friend’s character.

Hello,

If you have different casting speed, then it means that there is some difference between your characters.

I recommend you to more thoroughly compare your characters. You can laso send me screenshots of your inventory (so that I could see your character's armor), as well as a screenshot of the characteristics of your character. The same goes for your friend’s character.

Solved. It was because i was using /useskillforce macro. Ty

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...