Перейти к публикации
x3ReMe

Next target and.... [ENG]

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello.

I found a problem with next target action.

Next target action targets NPC's ,which is quite annoying and bugged(usually next target should NOT target npc's).Also i don't know ,those mobs without name's who walk in some areas,are they considered as monsters or NPC's?If they are considered as NPC's,next target should not be able to target them.

Geodata kinda sux :D

Note:Yesterday(25.01) some GM spawned one party from water faction in town of oren warehouse WHICH WAS NOT FUN AT ALL TO GIVE SUCH KIND OF ADVANTAGE TO SOME STUPID DONATORS!!!!!

Have a nice day.

Hello.

The action "target next" seems to be not working properly.It targets also npc's which is totally incorrect.Its not fun when next target,targets the gatekeeper or the buffer or any non-killable npc.

Hello,

1. As to next target - we will check it.

2. As to geodata - what exactly problem do you have? If you have some issues, just delete System folder from the game client and make a full check via updater. And let me know if this won't help.

3. As to summoning someone by GM - I assure you that this did not happen.

1.Thanks

2.Most of the bugs were fixed after what you proposed (tnx),but sometimes when teleporting to giants cave (to teleport placed by player),the character falls under the map.

3.I will not enter in debate for this xax.Its OK,its NP.

Have a nice day.

As to the 2nd point, that's all only corrupted game files issue (textures or maps). So before full checking you should delete the whole folders, so that updater could re-download correct files. Try also to delete Textures folder and full check again.

All good now,tnx.Waiting for "next target"

I was told that next target works in a proper way. At the moment it has such settings that if there are less then 2 characters near your character, then next target can take into target also monsters/mobs.

I was told that next target works in a proper way. At the moment it has such settings that if there are less then 2 characters near your character, then next target can take into target also monsters/mobs.

Hi.After seeing your reply i went inside and tested "next target" and no,its not working properly.

YES next target should target monsters if there are no players around,this is completely normal and its working fine.But i'm not talking about this.

In order to fully understand my report about "next target" ,just go inside a town and click "target next" action.You will see that the action targets npc's (such as buffer,gatekeeper etc) and this is the bug.When going to siege"target next" targets also the npc who teleports ppl in and out of the gate(????).When trying to take a flag "target next" targets the gatekeeper and the buffer if you are close enough.

Bonus to "target next" problem - when inside event(tvt,ctf) "next target" targets people from the other faction even tho that they are currently in your team.And this makes the use of "next target" complete useless inside events,because it targets the people from your own team.

Hi.After seeing your reply i went inside and tested "next target" and no,its not working properly.

YES next target should target monsters if there are no players around,this is completely normal and its working fine.But i'm not talking about this.

In order to fully understand my report about "next target" ,just go inside a town and click "target next" action.You will see that the action targets npc's (such as buffer,gatekeeper etc) and this is the bug.When going to siege"target next" targets also the npc who teleports ppl in and out of the gate(????).When trying to take a flag "target next" targets the gatekeeper and the buffer if you are close enough.

Bonus to "target next" problem - when inside event(tvt,ctf) "next target" targets people from the other faction even tho that they are currently in your team.And this makes the use of "next target" complete useless inside events,because it targets the people from your own team.

I have passed this for fixing to technical expert and this will be fixed in turn.

Thank you for your report.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...