Перейти к публикации
x3ReMe

Suggestion about Epic Raids

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello.Epic Raids are quite fun,but it feels like they are not fair for everyone who kill the raid.Right now the drop from the raids goes only to the one(or the party) who dealt the most dmg,and i think this is something totally unfair.Entire faction trying to kill the epic raid just so one person(or one party) gets the drop.SO i'm suggestion couple of things,to make Epic Raids more worth for all people who tries to kill them

#1.Split the drops.Drops are picked by everyone who killed the raid (from that faction who killed it ofc).Drops fall in different positions of the boss.

Split the drops - for ex: I've noticed that epic raid drop couple of times adena (5x500 or something like this,can't remember exactly).This idea is to split the adena in small portions,so more people would have chance to pick some adena

5x500 = 2500 adena from drop

SPLIT - 25x100 = 2500 adena,but will be 25 pieces,so more people would be able to pick them.

Drops are picked by everyone who killed the raid. - No need big explain here,just everyone who are from the faction,who killed the raid boss,can get their hands on the drop.

Drops fall in different positions of the boss. - The drop doesn't fall only under the raid,but also falls in entire area around the boss.This will make range champions also to have good chance of picking something as well,and will refrain one person to pick much drop,just because he is under the raid(unfair for the rest).

#2. The drops remain the same.Everyone who is from the faction who killed the epic raid (and is in the epic raid zone dead or alive) gets a chest as reward.From this chest people can get couple of stuffs (by your decision).Could be something like:

1.Random adena between 50 and 250

2.Random scroll of enchant of each grade.Of course the bigger the grade,the less chance:

-Enchant C grade - 80% chance

-Enchant B grade - 50% chance

-Enchant A grade - 30% chance

-Enchant S grade - 10% chance

Note:Can get more than one time enchant (like c+b grade but no luck for the rest.Or even some lucky people can get c+b+a+s grade enchants from 1 box.).Only normal enchants.

3.Materials or box with materials

And whatever you want.One chest can give couple of stuffs.

The purpose of those suggestions is to make the fight for epic raids more worth it.

Have a nice day.

Hello,

On question number 1 - thanks for your suggestions, we will think about it.

On question number 2 - we have a reward for the entire faction (for those who did not kill the boss) as part of an epic and 350 Adena's.

I also want to note that we plan to rework epics to the next start.

@Troyla what do you mean saying next start? Do you wanna wipe and start new one?

I mean next opening of a server on GvE chronicles. This doesn't mean that this server will be closed, sure it doesn't. We hope that it will be active for a long time, but it depends more on the players themselves. By "next start" I meant only that in future when we decide to open another one GvE server, there will be some upgrades and modifications, like we always do. The matter is that this is a completely new chronicles and we still work on improving them and making them better and more interesting.

That's all I meant ;)

I mean next opening of a server on GvE chronicles. This doesn't mean that this server will be closed, sure it doesn't. We hope that it will be active for a long time, but it depends more on the players themselves. By "next start" I meant only that in future when we decide to open another one GvE server, there will be some upgrades and modifications, like we always do. The matter is that this is a completely new chronicles and we still work on improving them and making them better and more interesting.

That's all I meant ;)

So does that mean,that you are NOT planning on doing anything with epics on this server,just because you will rework them anyway on the next server?

@Trolya uff ok it calmed me down and another question is why you would create new with all this upgrades and modifications than update "old"

So does that mean,that you are NOT planning on doing anything with epics on this server,just because you will rework them anyway on the next server?

Such development is a very time-consuming process, which takes a lot of time. Unfortunately, we are scheduled to perform other tasks at the moment as our team every day deals with the processing of a large number of player requests and tickets, since we have 4 active servers now: GvE, Gracia Final x7, HF x100 and Interlude Final x25.

That is why we are now analyzing and putting together all the ideas for improving the GVE server, and we will definitely begin to implement them a bit later. If we have the physical capabilities to implement something now on this server, then we will definitely do it. Just stay tuned, we always announce on our forum if something new is implemented.

Such development is a very time-consuming process, which takes a lot of time. Unfortunately, we are scheduled to perform other tasks at the moment as our team every day deals with the processing of a large number of player requests and tickets, since we have 4 active servers now: GvE, Gracia Final x7, HF x100 and Interlude Final x25.

That is why we are now analyzing and putting together all the ideas for improving the GVE server, and we will definitely begin to implement them a bit later. If we have the physical capabilities to implement something now on this server, then we will definitely do it. Just stay tuned, we always announce on our forum if something new is implemented.

New gve server in America? Or you only make servers in the Russia, thank you for your good work.

New gve server in America? Or you only make servers in the Russia, thank you for your good work.

We make international servers and attract players from all over the world. We always give a large-scale advertising campaign on a global level, so our audience is very extensive and diverse.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...