Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

hello hello. so, i came and tried faction server for the first time, and i really liked it ;)

nevertheless, i would suggest to consider some things:

1. farm/pvp zones by power, not by the level. currently i see some new players coming to the server, but when they reach 70+ lvl and go to elven, oren, or any other zone 70+lvl, guess what? usually comes 130+ power dagger or bow or mage and kills 30-40 power players right on the spot (even guards do not help).

2. B A grade prices in shop. especially A grade weapons very expensive for newcomers. server is full of 100+ guys anyway, cheaper A grade would not hurt much ;)

3. S grade weapon drop. i suggest add S grade weapons drop to epic RB's, because farming nectar in farm seems very time consuming and is the only option to get S grade.

4. faction side. i think player should not be able to change it. and faction side should be determined automatically by the players count in the faction to keep equal amount of players between sides. but yeah... probably hard to make because of boxes

5. more massive evening events would be nice ;)

Hi, if you leave the game, you can not join again for big difference and are bad for new players too.

I have one suggestion, you can make wipe every 2 months, and in new server allow b- grade first 10 days / a-grade to 10-20 days / s-grade 20 to 60 days

Decrease price for low gear in update to new players, every server has more people in first days because all can do pvp.

hello hello. so, i came and tried faction server for the first time, and i really liked it ;)

nevertheless, i would suggest to consider some things:

1. farm/pvp zones by power, not by the level. currently i see some new players coming to the server, but when they reach 70+ lvl and go to elven, oren, or any other zone 70+lvl, guess what? usually comes 130+ power dagger or bow or mage and kills 30-40 power players right on the spot (even guards do not help).

2. B A grade prices in shop. especially A grade weapons very expensive for newcomers. server is full of 100+ guys anyway, cheaper A grade would not hurt much ;)

3. S grade weapon drop. i suggest add S grade weapons drop to epic RB's, because farming nectar in farm seems very time consuming and is the only option to get S grade.

4. faction side. i think player should not be able to change it. and faction side should be determined automatically by the players count in the faction to keep equal amount of players between sides. but yeah... probably hard to make because of boxes

5. more massive evening events would be nice ;)

Hi, if you leave the game, you can not join again for big difference and are bad for new players too.

I have one suggestion, you can make wipe every 2 months, and in new server allow b- grade first 10 days / a-grade to 10-20 days / s-grade 20 to 60 days

Decrease price for low gear in update to new players, every server has more people in first days because all can do pvp.

Hello,

Thank you for you feedback! You are right, there is still a lot of work to be done and elaborated on GvE, and we are working on updating and improving the chronicles all the time. Thank you for sharing your ideas.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...