Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

I found a Mistake! - Bug report.

Рекомендованные сообщения

Deep inside Mithril Mines, near the Claw of Succubus, 2nd prof quest monster, there is a large chunk of textures missing , it causes the bridge that leads to the monsters to just end there.

[ATTACH=full]118921[/ATTACH]

Please send coordinates in order we could check it.

/loc command in chat

I cant start the client now. It gives me this message whatever i try to do. I tried restarting my pc, reinstalling the updater, turning off all other processes, nothing helps.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="118916]118916[/ATTACH]

Is this issue resolved already?

Please specify more exactly what problem do you have.

the launcher is using 50% of my ssd speed without any reason, this got fixed yesterday but the problem is back today. sadly i don't speak russian but you can see the same problem reported in the russian topic about bugs.

Added to Fix list

There is some problem with torrent, we will try to fix it asap.

1553729554289.png.ee1b515d91ae111ca256ba5282914e07.png

The problem with the updater solved itself after 20 minutes of me clicking on the "yes" button in the error message, and clicking play again. After some time the client started.

@Trolya

Can you confirm lvl up npc has been fixed? Npc giving +1 exp, not +1 lvl. No one wants to go exp from 60 to 61 to try pailaka..

Added to Fix list

We tried, but unfortunately it cannot be done at this moment. We will try to fix it asap :(

Dosent work in NPC Miss Queen (Test server helper ) - proffesion for Adena, when u click "Get it for Adena Buttons" , u can get proff only for "FC buttons " And when u press "FC button" u pay 1 Adene instead of FC. Wrong Description and 1 function dosent work

Shot00001.thumb.jpg.3bd3982d6fc3f5a80f7fba2366748e10.jpg

P.S. What heppend with Ru Theme @Bug report@ ? I cant post/watch dat theme any more\

Rejected.

It's only with OBT manager, Butler works correctly.

P.S. What heppend with Ru Theme @Bug report@ ? I cant post/watch dat theme any more\

if you mean the bug report topic in the russian forum it's here Я нашел ошибку! - Баг-репорт.

Why do C duals , which u get from the package , have focus SA ? Was it so they are equal with the weapons that do have SA ?

duals.png.96ea8fea3c76059ec4db5a21e6eab961.png

They are not equal: duals from the package are personal item (cannot be exchanged, dropped, sold).

Hey, i have noticed that it is possible there to right-click on a macro. For purposes of testing it, I have opened 2 boxes. One was controlled by me (targeting mobs, using skills etc.) while second box was set to autoassist and autospoil (by my target). Autoassist worked on 3-4 mobs, then (despite macro being still right-clicked) character stayed in one place and did not do any action. Is it possible to fix it or it should be like this?

Rejected

Please pay attention that there is a certain range on attack/autoassist when using cyclic macro

Why do C duals , which u get from the package , have focus SA ? Was it so they are equal with the weapons that do have SA ?

[ATTACH type=full" alt="118965]118965[/ATTACH]

the duals have always had "SA", only that you have to upload them to +4, so that they work

1553886998999.thumb.png.3fc44149c047df305172a1a639cd77b5.png

[ATTACH=full]118965[/ATTACH]

This is a bonus that the weapon gives with an enchant for +4. But for the personal counterpart, which is used in the set - the bonus works without enchanting for +4 (starting from +0). It was highlighted in the description of the weapon. :)

Добавьте возможность отправлять ГОЛОСОВЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ на форуме.

there are no buf and ite icons when you use Fruit Cocktail

1553888846880.png.a4676a5fa9c8f7531ec2f7cb08a5e10d.png

Rejected

Please delete System folder from your game client, then run the Updater and use "Fix game client" function

https://prnt.sc/n5mbs9

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...