Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Jarax7

OldSchool Player / Loyal and active !! LF CP/CLAN OR FRIENDS

Рекомендованные сообщения

I wish i could have some nice talk and plan for some ppl who could enjoy the server and play it fairly and dont exploit or use bots , i dont never want to go for that path , i have played allmost every character in l2 history but i wish i could find for myself that kind of character to play that would be most needed and i would only focus for him and make my total best results whitt it what i have learned in my deep life inside of l2. CP / CLAN means to me that they work together towards their destination and they make together the choice how to gett things done , add me on steam or anywhere you can find from my acc page , i wanna find good ppl to play whitt , who i could really trust. I will play alot if anyone of you give me a reason <3

I wish i could have some nice talk and plan for some ppl who could enjoy the server and play it fairly and dont exploit or use bots , i dont never want to go for that path , i have played allmost every character in l2 history but i wish i could find for myself that kind of character to play that would be most needed and i would only focus for him and make my total best results whitt it what i have learned in my deep life inside of l2. CP / CLAN means to me that they work together towards their destination and they make together the choice how to gett things done , add me on steam or anywhere you can find from my acc page , i wanna find good ppl to play whitt , who i could really trust. I will play alot if anyone of you give me a reason <3

Hello mate. We are looking for ppl. We will make a clan. With active ppl. We play l2 for years too and we arr looking for fun and old school memories.

I will ve really active player from start of server and my longlife dream would be healer and play whitt that only , offcourse i can make alt characters for farm or something but mainly ill play whitt cardinal , because i have really big passion to play it

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...