Перейти к публикации
trentd

Worst launch in L2 history.

Рекомендованные сообщения

All the way from the updater/launcher only working for half the players, to spending hours and hours on end to try and figure out how to get the server to run, finally figure it out, get on the server and it crashes every 10 mins, wasting all the cocktails and ss i just donated for. This is an actual joke/shit show. Get it together and provide your customer's with a quality product that's worth paying for. Out of the 16 years I have played L2, this is by far the worst experience I have ever had with a server launch. Hope yall can figure it out before its too late and all of the pop leaves, and if thats the case I hope you can refund donations.

All the way from the updater/launcher only working for half the players, to spending hours and hours on end to try and figure out how to get the server to run, finally figure it out, get on the server and it crashes every 10 mins, wasting all the cocktails and ss i just donated for. This is an actual joke/shit show. Get it together and provide your customer's with a quality product that's worth paying for. Out of the 16 years I have played L2, this is by far the worst experience I have ever had with a server launch. Hope yall can figure it out before its too late and all of the pop leaves, and if thats the case I hope you can refund donations.

Hello. Please read this topic: Important Interlude x7 - Report.

We express our deepest apologies for the inconvenience. After solving the problem, all players will be compensated for your character. The decision will be such that will suit everyone.

Hope for your understanding.

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...