Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

When it closes, do you see any error code displayed ? any error message ?

Does the launcher updates and verify the files all right ?

For me it looks like the connection is being blocked:

Try running the launcher as admin and also L2.exe, you dont need to open it, just open its properties and configure it as to run as an administrator.

(l2.exe is in your system folder)

If it doesn't work, try verifying your anti-virus, it may be blocking the connection: add exclusions for both l2.exe and e global game launcher exe file.

Hello, lunch update at end i see button "play" but when i klik luncher off ...

Hello,

The most often reason of this is that your computer defender block some game files. Just add the game folder and the updater folder to the antivirus and firewall exclusions, and restart your computer.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...