Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello everyone

first of all gratz to the admins for the server management and customization, i believe that me, like lots of people were waiting for THIS kind of server , the features are awesome and the balance verge on almost perfection! I don't know if this topic was already mentioned because the most threads are written in russian, and i don't know it , so i apologize by now if i am redundant! said so, i wanted to bring to the attention of GMs something that really would help tanks to be interactives parts of partys, groups and raid activity , just a little thing, wich could change tanks role from a simple aggression meatshield tool to a more dynamic figure, i wanted to ask if it was possible to enhance tribunal/judgment like the latest ones, wich decrese short range weapon resistance and may crit ^^ if you think about it , without chance haste , the only way to pvp for tanks is to use autoattacks to deal the most part of their damages, so if u can enhance tribunal/jugdment, it would be really awesome and u can give a chance to be usefull both in pve groups and pvp/oly ^^

thanks for your time, keep granting this high quality service, great job!

hello targeter, i don't know what you mean with that, because have u ever seen tanks tanking raids or going oly in vanguard?? o.O i tried to write something constructive, if you need only to write those things, without explaining or giving more/different points of view, well, u already know what you might do ^^

probably you are either TK or Paladin, which are two classes I'm not very familiar with. But definitively, DA and SK are not unbalanced at all here, specially the DA with the cancel panther.

I think there are other classes more unbalanced than the tanks. A quick one that I just come up with: summoners consuming crystals.

probably you are either TK or Paladin, which are two classes I'm not very familiar with. But definitively, DA and SK are not unbalanced at all here, specially the DA with the cancel panther.

I think there are other classes more unbalanced than the tanks. A quick one that I just come up with: summoners consuming crystals.

by consuming crystals are unbalanced ??????, that does not affect the minimum in PVP, hahaha wtf, when people talk about balance of classes referred to in "PVP, PVE"

the truth the only thing that I notice, that seems to me something adroit that they have not put to the tanks, is the skill 1557751366020.png.484aed1ec6fc08480cd4f0a9d658c667.png"Shield of Faith", a skill so important for the tanks, since it helps their party and themselves from the kamael chronicle!

just the video that happens, is the chronicle kamael, which is exactly the same as interlude only with some modifications, such as: 1557751792038.png.1069b44267c73223885e9ae037fee8b6.pngIron Shield, aggression, and the skills that are enchanted in a different way

agree with @JohanM88 . tanks need shield of faith (aka party UD) to find their place in daily pvp at least

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...