Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

For me, im using Windows 10, and the there were 2 opcions to install the game, 1 was download Epilogue client and the the updater, or directly (the one i've choosen) was to download the launcher for full instalation... check it out again, delete everything, go to ur instalations game folder, and delete the posibly remaining elements, and use the launcher only, its about 22/23 GB of data, and its working fine for me since they improved the proxys...

For me, im using Windows 10, and the there were 2 opcions to install the game, 1 was download Epilogue client and the the updater, or directly (the one i've choosen) was to download the launcher for full instalation... check it out again, delete everything, go to ur instalations game folder, and delete the posibly remaining elements, and use the launcher only, its about 22/23 GB of data, and its working fine for me since they improved the proxys...

hey leetoox ill try out your advice, and let the launcher reinstall the entire game :).

See you online a little later, 1.5-2 hours (Tinytinylunte here - elemental summoner)

I deleted all of my old files...i made the updater download the full client...

I opened the game...guess what, it changed nothing, the proxies are accessable.

Im from Denmark...

SO admin / GM...what is wrong :S

@zelenc @iViper Try entering game using Germany or France and let us know if it's better now.

I cant acess any of the proxies...i reinstalled the full game 20min ago, using the updater...it still doesnt work. I can only open the game via the gracia epilogue gateway

(Tinytinylunte here - elemental summoner)

Didn't know it was u ^^ , tell me budy how r u doing? were able to fix it?

dont understand many of the conection problem of ppl, as u know im from Spain, u could say that im from the ass of EU, wich is the furthest country from main server, and has any problems ingame since they fixed the proxys...

some specs

300MB optic fiber conection

I7-9700K

RTX 2080

16GB RAM 2x8

Didn't know it was u ^^ , tell me budy how r u doing? were able to fix it?

dont understand many of the conection problem of ppl, as u know im from Spain, u could say that im from the ass of EU, wich is the furthest country from main server, and has any problems ingame since they fixed the proxys...

some specs

300MB optic fiber conection

I7-9700K

RTX 2080

16GB RAM 2x8

Hmm formated my pc..tried everything..cant access any of the proxies :/

LEETOOX join me ingame, missing you in there :)

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...