Перейти к публикации
Saint A.L.

MasterWork II News — Политическая ситуация и важные заявления, читай первый пост.

Рекомендованные сообщения

17.01.2022 в 17:57, b1oody сказал:

ты щас о чем?

Ты не представил на минутку, что тебе не похер? Вот ты руинер канеш. 

On 1/17/2022 at 5:40 PM, iAkalyptos said:

On that server I got hero gladi x12 times.
You got hero gladi 1 time when admins changed the olympiad to not see points after match. Noone kept an eye on a random gladi from our own side. You rat took hero from me once in your miserable life when I was playing 4 more profs like destr paladin pw bd. Next week I rekt your ass and got hero with 400 points difference.

download.png.e2c6aa167b9c4d67ed5df98d6851c082.png

scoot = abomination 

blya, qrt was right, your delusions are insane

1. your entire pt was hunting me, calculating my points, and even one of your slaves said he miscalculated my points

2., i didnt even play next week xDDDD i played literal that period and took your shitty hero with 0 boost vs full epic and feed

now close your mouth, stop the propaganda and go back ingame to slave to get frapsed more times

ps: nice screenshoting best stat when the server was dead, and gladi was op with 8k blaster crits

look at that list, literal 0 skills, before that u were even losing hero to boh 

Изменено пользователем iSCOOT

TPPMa9p.png

17.01.2022 в 23:56, CapMaT сказал:

А зачем ирреале ганкает локации фулл кланом, что за мода то такая!?

внеплановая кровавая баня

17.01.2022 в 23:56, CapMaT сказал:

А зачем ирреале ганкает локации фулл кланом, что за мода то такая!?

сори, злоебучкин раздраконил

1/17/2022 в 11:10 PM, iSCOOT сказал:

blya, qrt was right, your delusions are insane

1. your entire pt was hunting me, calculating my points, and even one of your slaves said he miscalculated my points

2., i didnt even play next week xDDDD i played literal that period and took your shitty hero with 0 boost vs full epic and feed

now close your mouth, stop the propaganda and go back ingame to slave to get frapsed more times

ps: nice screenshoting best stat when the server was dead, and gladi was op with 8k blaster crits

look at that list, literal 0 skills, before that u were even losing hero to boh 

I was taking boh hero gladi with +4 duals a when boh had +10 duals and schwarzeneger drive for him. 
I took perma hero destro perma and pw from shikiba driving stainless.
You was losing hero se to mas9 with 0 boost mas9 was literally was 200 points ahead of you and you was begging us to let you register on our waves like a little bitch with your girly voice.
@Kr0zE can confirm that when he told you to shut the fuck up and put your 50 points farmer SE in the trashcan where you belong.

@SCOOT I hope you find all your beloved dead till the morning fucking delusional 2 finger kid. 

On 1/17/2022 at 10:30 PM, iAkalyptos said:

I was taking boh hero gladi with +4 duals a when boh had +10 duals and schwarzeneger drive for him. 
I took perma hero destro perma and pw from shikiba driving stainless.
You was losing hero se to mas9 with 0 boost mas9 was literally was 200 points ahead of you and you was begging us to let you register on our waves like a little bitch with your girly voice.
@ Kr0zE can confirm that when he told you to shut the fuck up and put your 50 points farmer SE in the trashcan where you belong.

@scoot _ I hope you find all your beloved dead till the morning fucking delusional 2 finger kid. 

when will you stop lying? i just wonder how can you live in daily, when your self know that you are full of shit xDDD

you failed literally 2 times hero vs him, Aloq was full boost with full epic, never even went to your channel, it was you begging us for a fucking bow you beggar bomj trash, and i won you 1 period the hero gladi by keeping boh inside 5 minutes last match you ungrateful broken handed greek midget

lost multiple times hero pw to shikiba, destro no competition

clan was literally writing they cant kill aloq, nice underboost man, sadly our full epic set was on a trash gladi wh owas losing hero to some mediocre driver, and then got taken his glad away by a 0 boost 0 epics person

@Kr0zEhello donut, how does each others asshole taste? reacting with fire, when kelta was telling tenz how you are pissed of akalyptos thinking in clan chat he has priority in everything and how you think he is debil?

On 1/17/2022 at 9:56 PM, CapMaT said:

And why does the irreale gank locations with a full clan, what kind of fashion is this!?

because thats the playstyle of these cocksuckers for years, playing with 30 drivers on 3 shifts, 2 parties protecting them at farm, pvp you only 1x2, until they have enough boost to win you 9v9

other than that, without these just average players who think highly of them selves

Изменено пользователем iSCOOT

TPPMa9p.png

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...