Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello everyone! 

I find it quite necessary to inform that there are many players that rely in instances as a daily farm/xp routine. The server is still very much populated and it's an option for casual players to get a progress throughout instances that they can do daily. 

I'm one of these players - I have no time or full party to start contest the outside farm spots (which are going to be heavily overcrowded by the usual cp's in the near future) so I'm asking you to consider bringing Laba 78. I still enjoy the game even though I'm playing it with a lot slower rythms and I find this solution for the majority of players worth noting. 

In the end of the day, having laba 78 is a + for everyone. 

Thoughts? 

Hi
laba 78 will be replaced by Baylor and Twins.
A little later Kore, Orfen and AQ.
And don't forget about Zaken.

Сначала мы работали тяжело, а потом стали работать еще тяжелее.
По всем вопросам можно в личку.
Всех лю😊

image_2023-10-17_14-22-43.png

btw, all kinds of tickets (exc. zaken) will be trash, as well as day-achievements

Dear @Rylai could you please clarify will be smth changed at least in day-achievements? Kama - trash, Laba -trash

On 2/3/2023 at 11:41 AM, Rylai said:

Hi
laba 78 will be replaced by Baylor and Twins.
A little later Kore, Orfen and AQ.
And don't forget about Zaken.

Hello CM! Thanks for the quick response! However I still don't understand what's the point on removing Laba 78 from the server. What makes it so forbidden? 
Zaken instance - very hard to deal with, super low chances on drops/SA and teribad exp. 
Orfen/Kore - I don't know how is going to be but I guess it will be still less xp than Laba and much harder to kill.
Baylor/Twins - same thing

Why not adding Laba 78? It's the only place you can catch up with the tryharders if you are not able to farm 247, atleast in terms of levels.

A little later Kore, Orfen and AQ.(What do you mean by AQ? There will be an instance for Ant Queen? :O)

Изменено пользователем PomXML

03.02.2023 в 14:34, PomXML сказал:

Hello everyone! 

I find it quite necessary to inform that there are many players that rely in instances as a daily farm/xp routine. The server is still very much populated and it's an option for casual players to get a progress throughout instances that they can do daily. 

I'm one of these players - I have no time or full party to start contest the outside farm spots (which are going to be heavily overcrowded by the usual cp's in the near future) so I'm asking you to consider bringing Laba 78. I still enjoy the game even though I'm playing it with a lot slower rythms and I find this solution for the majority of players worth noting. 

Thoughts? 

иди нахуй со своими инстами

On 2/3/2023 at 12:00 PM, Allegory said:

go fuck yourself with your instas

The p**sy that dried you up)))

Изменено пользователем PomXML

03.02.2023 в 15:34, PomXML сказал:

Hello everyone! 

Thoughts? 

try to find a clan with fortress/castle and farm dungeon. exp there will cover your laba 78 exp requirements

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...