Перейти к публикации
Gremmy

Tiat floor is missing

Рекомендованные сообщения

I went to tiat 3 times and i dont see the floor,i see straight down and i walk on air ( i see everybody walk on air too).
Also after TP (north,south,east,west) i can't go ahead alone because of the wall/gate and can only go if i press follow on a party member(it looks like i teleported on the other side instead of walking there)

I have done 2 full checks and 5-6 fast checks but no change,please help

I don't have any screenshots but i don't think im the only one with such a problem

13.04.2023 в 03:56, Gremmy сказав:

I went to tiat 3 times and i dont see the floor,i see straight down and i walk on air ( i see everybody walk on air too).
Also after TP (north,south,east,west) i can't go ahead alone because of the wall/gate and can only go if i press follow on a party member(it looks like i teleported on the other side instead of walking there)

I have done 2 full checks and 5-6 fast checks but no change,please help

I don't have any screenshots but i don't think im the only one with such a problem

Delete the folders: systemtextures \ textures \ system and make a full check, after the fast check.

On 4/13/2023 at 10:02 AM, Eiacane said:

Delete the folders: systemtextures \ textures \ system and make a full check, after the fast check.

Didn't work for me 
Anything else i should try? Im open to suggestions 

20.04.2023 в 20:49, Gremmy сказал:

Didn't work for me 
Anything else i should try? Im open to suggestions 

Delete all whole client and use updater from clean folder 

• Hunter закрыл это тему
Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...