Перейти к публикации
Eleyn

(completed) The Summer Event «Wishmaster»

Рекомендованные сообщения

Dear players!

Summer is in full swing, and with its scorching breath, the power of desire awakens, the might of aspiration...! But be cautious, for within your hands lie forces capable of unleashing terrifying and irrevocable consequences...
We present to you a new event on our project. It is the perfect time to set aside all your worries and immerse yourself in the world of enchantment that we have prepared 😋

Before we go directly to the mechanics of the Event, we want to talk about another nice innovation, namely... image.png Summer Legendary Costume !

• 123.png Summer Legendary Costume +  111.png Set of Summer Legendary Weapons , following the example of the previous ones, can be purchased in  the Personal Account  for 50 MA balance , and with a discount until August 1 - only 40 MA balance!
    • This is the Cool Shark , which will add an indescribable charm to this creature. Be "crazy" or be a real predator - it's up to you. Shark reveals both of these sides 🤪
    • Appearance:
      Hidden text

999.jpg

• We've also added new skins for Improved  Pets (not wolves)!
    • Visit NPC image.png Rylai or NPC image.png Harrina (located next to the Event Fountain) and choose a worthy pet 😉
    • Price -  family_coin_i00.png 15 Master Coins
    • Visual:
      Hidden text

Water Spirit King:

Earth Spirit King:

Spirit King of Fire:

Wind Spirit King:

skillraid.png Important information about the event:

• For the correct display of event items and gifts, you need to update the client through the updater.
  • Event time: from 14  to 31 July.
  • Briefly about what to do:
    • We collect at least 120 event coins. from mobs of level 40+;
    • We go to Arcan Ancient City;
    • We hand over the coins to the Wishmaster fountain in the city center;
    • We receive a gift and enjoy life.

A bit of a long story about being careful what you wish for... 😉

Hidden text

Not so long ago, our group met an eccentric. His beard was gray and gray, his eyebrows were so fluffy and long, and tiny beads protruded behind them. But the first thing that caught our eye was his hat. A huge hat in the form of a shark's head with sharp teeth. And a fin. Yes, there was a fin. Perhaps, in this way, he compensates for the lack of his growth. - I thought then, looking at something like an old grandfather, or a gnome, a meter tall with a cap. “He rows in the water with his thin arms and scares young girls with his shark fin ...
Okay, I digress.
When he spoke, it began to seem to me that four eyes were looking at me, but not two. And it was intimidating. Thanks to the lovely elf Lala, she pulled me back from the thoughts in which I endlessly drowned in time.
No matter how strange the grandfather may be, we listened to him with hope. And the story that came out of his mouth was...

I have seen a lot along the way. What story do I remember the most? Fine. I will tell you her. But promise that you will never touch such a source of greed.

Our world is so beautiful. He is endowed with magic and magic. Good and evil. And among all the various creatures and buildings, known and unknown relics, there was a magical fountain that granted wishes. There were different rumors about him: someone told a story that by throwing a coin at him, you can gain untold strength and wealth. And someone tried to intimidate the kids and, punishing them not to approach him, talked about various monsters that appeared from the Fountain and in one bite could take the life of any fool.
In those days we were traveling as a group and decided to follow the trail of these rumors. Some of us were skeptical, while others wanted to fulfill one of our deepest desires or just try our luck.
Against all doubts, we found the fountain. And it was not in vain that he was hidden from the eyes of living beings... oh, not in vain.

From the very beginning, we sensed something was wrong. The closer we approached the mystical place, the more we were overcome by a terrible stench. It stank of either fish or that ... in general, this is not so important, but we decided not to hesitate, make our wishes and quickly run away from there.

He took the first step towards the Charax Fountain. He was a powerful orc, but very greedy, and without hesitation wished for "endless treasures!" As soon as the coin dipped into the water with a quiet splash of water, it seemed to us that Fontam laughed! And he turned his desire into a pile of sea stones and shells. "Well, the jewels are there, but they're a little tricky to use," the orc muttered, trying to stuff the stones into his pocket.

Having looked at the fact that the fountain of desires still works, the dwarf named Birgon thought about it and decided to present his idea in a different way, adding more details and details to the desire. "Okay, fountain, I want... uh... eternal beer! But let it be from a barrel in my room!". I threw a coin at him and the magic worked: he disappeared and appeared at his house, and his room was flooded with sea water to the ceiling. "Well, I didn't ask the room to turn into a swimming pool! What's up?!" exclaimed the dwarf, trying to get out from under the water stream, fighting off piranha monsters and other sea creatures along the way.

The third impatient was a youth, an Elf named Pinces, who laughed at the desires of his friends, but decided to try his luck as well. "Fountain, dear, I want to become the most beautiful creature in the whole world!" And in the next moment, he turned into ... a curvaceous radish. "Oh, how beautiful! But how can I live now and prove my beauty ?!" exclaimed the radish elf, looking at his new form.

With the last wish fulfilled, the fountain disappeared! Evaporated! And the words of the spirits echoed to our ears: "Each of you is a greedy creature. Your souls and desires are impure and ugly. You will never achieve what you want by fraudulent means!" There was a loud laugh, and then the wind died down. Charax sadly looked at the pile of stones in his hands, Birgon apologized to his beloved wife and destroyed dwelling for a long time, and the radish would live for thousands of years in the land where the magic fountain stood.

Believe me or not - it's your right. And now I have to go, because the mermaids do not wait! - Bursting with loud laughter and pointing with his index finger at his shark hat, the grandfather exclaimed, and then merrily jumped off into the sunset.

etc_instrument_i00.png How it all works

• From all level 40+ monsters, you can knock out  level_mission_lv120_coin_1.png Coin of Wishes .
  • As soon as you collect 120 Coin of Wishes , go to the city of Arkan. It was there in the very center that the NPC Wishmaker Fountain was located .
  • Each time you turn in 120 Coin of Wishes, the spirits of the Fountain will give you a bag with a random reward.
  • Also, when the Coin of Wishes are handed over by the entire server, you will see the filling level of the Fountain level. As soon as the scale is filled to 100%, the level of the Fountain will increase.
  • The total levels of the Fountain are Three Levels.
  • Each level up of the Fountain will change its appearance, as well as allow you to get an improved buff and increase the chances of a better reward.

maker-force-buff.png Buffs to make life easier

• At each level of the Fountain, you will be able to get a buff for 2 hours , which will greatly simplify your task of killing mobs, as well as increase the experience gained:
    • ev-18th-box1.png Fountain level 1 - Power of Desire:
      • Bonus Exp & SP +15%;
      • Drop chance of items & spoil +10%;
      • Max. CP & MP +7%;
      • Speed +2;
      • Defense against all Attributes +5;
      • PvE Damage +3%;
      • MP Consumption -5%.
    • ev-18th-box2.png Fountain Level 2 - Improved Wish Power:
      • Bonus Exp & SP +25%;
      • Item & Spoil Drop Chance +15%;
      • Max. CP & MP +10%;
      • Speed +3;
      • Defense against all Attributes +7;
      • PvE Damage +4%;
      • MP Consumption -7%.
    • ev-18th-box3.png Fountain Level 3 - Ultimate Desire Power:
      • Bonus Exp & SP +50%;
      • Item & Spoil Drop Chance +25%;
      • Max. CP & MP +15%;
      • Speed +5;
      • Defense against all Attributes +10;
      • PvE Damage +5%;
      • MP Consumption -10%.

The cost of the buff is level_mission_lv120_coin_1.png 50  Coin of Wishes ;

You can return to the Fountain and take the buff at any time during the entire event;

If you do not want to constantly return to the city from a distant location, you can purchase a buff in the form of jars for family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin  + level_mission_lv120_coin_1.png Coin of Wishesetc_adena_i00.png Adena  and use it at any time convenient for you;
The life of a jar in your inventory is 7 days , so do not rush to buy items in quantities that you will not have time to spend!

Please note that as the level of the Fountain increases, the jars in your inventory will remain at the same level at which you bought them.

familybox_ench.png List of awards

The list of rewards does not change, but the chance of getting the best rewards from those listed increases with the level of the Fountain.

Скрытый текст
  • family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin
  • chest_of_dark_soul.pngChest with Life Stone
  • familybox_ench.pngEnchanted MW Box
  • dethrone_box_tier1.pngAttributes Supplies
  • bm_buff_scroll_package.pngEternal Enchant Supplies
  • etc_bead_red_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngGemstone A
  • etc_bead_silver_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngGemstone S
  • etc_soul_stone_i00.pngetc_level_panel_lv16.pngRed Soul Crystal - Stage 16
  • etc_soul_stone_i00.pngetc_level_panel_lv17.pngRed Soul Crystal - Stage 17
  • etc_soul_stone_i00.pngetc_level_panel_lv18.pngRed Soul Crystal - Stage 18
  • etc_soul_stone_i01.pngetc_level_panel_lv16.pngBlue Soul Crystal - Stage 16
  • etc_soul_stone_i01.pngetc_level_panel_lv17.pngBlue Soul Crystal - Stage 17
  • etc_soul_stone_i01.pngetc_level_panel_lv18.pngBlue Soul Crystal - Stage 18
  • etc_soul_stone_i02.pngetc_level_panel_lv16.pngGreen Soul Crystal - Stage 16
  • etc_soul_stone_i02.pngetc_level_panel_lv17.pngGreen Soul Crystal - Stage 17
  • etc_soul_stone_i02.pngetc_level_panel_lv18.pngGreen Soul Crystal - Stage 18
  • br_spell_books_sword_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Fighter's Will
  • archer_will_book.pngForgotten Scroll - Archer's Will
  • br_spell_books_magic_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Magician's Will
  • etc_warding_orb_red_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal - S
  • etc_warding_orb_black_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal - S80
  • etc_warding_orb_gold_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal - S84
  • sphere_gold_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal - S85
  • protection_of_rune.pngForgotten Scroll - Protection of Rune
  • protection_of_elemental.pngForgotten Scroll - Protection of Elemental
  • protection_of_alignment.pngForgotten Scroll - Protection of Alignment
  • accessory_ring_of_core_i00.pngRing of Core
  • accessory_earring_of_orfen_i00.pngEarring of Orfen
  • accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i00.pngRing of Queen Ant
  • accessory_ring_of_baium_i00.pngRing of Baium
  • accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00.pngZaken's Earring

• 4 недели спустя...

Pay attention: The "Wishmaster" NPC Fountain will remain in the game until 11.08.2023 23:59 at server time.
We kindly ask you to exchange event Coin of Wishes in a timely manner.

Unused buff vials will be removed 7 days after the fountain disappears.
Event coins that players do not exchange will remain in their possession.

• Eleyn изменил заголовок на (completed) The Summer Event «Wishmaster»
  • Eleyn открепил тему
Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...