Перейти к публикации
fabuLous

Creators contest: Moviemaking

Рекомендованные сообщения

Welcome to our world of moviemaking!

Realize your ideas and show the game in videos: your vision  - our gifts!

We give a promotional code with sweets 1 time per week;
There is a chance to get a costume with a head accessory;
If your video becomes hype, then we will make you a personalized Cloak;
An important fact should also be mentioned - there is no format, framework, restrictions. But spreading immorality or frankly insulting the administration is definitely not worth it.

Also, according to the rules of the project, any mention / discrimination by national sign and violation of the rules of conduct on the project will be punished by blocking the user account.

The content of promotional codes will change depending on the time after the start of the New Season:

• etc_cake_of_wheatlfour_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngMW Vitality Pie
  • yellow_attack_32.pngpanel_2.pngPassive Talisman - Attack
  • yellow_def_32.pngpanel_2.pngPassive Talisman - Defense
    yellow_speed_32.pngpanel_2.pngPassive Talisman - Speed
    yellow_regen_32.pngpanel_2.pngPassive Talisman - Regeneration
    br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngBox with Rune of Exp+Sp 50% for ALL Levels
    br_vitality_potion_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Maintaining Potion
    br_vitality_potion_i01.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Replenishing Potion
    br_four_leaf_clover_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngLucky Four-leaf Clover 1-76 Lv.
    br_fruit_cocktail_i00.pngSweet Fruit Cocktail
    br_fruit_cocktail_i01.pngFresh Fruit Cocktail
    br_cp_potion_i01.pngPersonal Greater CP Potion
    br_cash_greater_healing_potion_i00.pngPersonal Greater Healing Potion
    etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin

But what if you didn't graduate from clown/editor school?

Record relevant videos for the public. For example, various guides that may be useful for those who have recently come to us and are not familiar / new to MasterWork. After all, we are making a completely new game that has its own meta and character development paths. However, a niche in the guide should be free, or made with a new quality, which at times beats the previous authors.
Be sure to use the logo we have prepared!

LOGO: image.png

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1g2gAyUwS8fH1OBcd4MDoJ4O3Jb7YvVxr

Chat Closures:

At your request, I can make a chat closer for you personally with your character.
Contact me and we will resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Or use regular closures. You can download them from the link below.

image.png

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GSP184QJA_kTM_MOrmMk3LGlHysnM1LV?usp=share_link

!!! For moviemakers from God!!!

Now the results will be summed up every month, and for the best five movies of the month there is a prize fund in the amount of 10 000r / 105$ / 3900₴ (which is divided among 5 participants equally, i.e., $21 per each video)  as a small bonus for those who create videos skillfully.
Tasty? Then go for it!

Minimum requirements and rules:

1. The video must be clean, original (not a stream recording) without banners and any pictures. The maximum you can close the game chat:

image.png

2. The video must be of high quality, at least 1080 (for 2k resolution - at least 2k).

3. A maximum of two videos from one player can qualify for the top 5 of the month (Yes, this means that there is a chance to pick up a bonus in cash equivalent twice).

4. I personally will choose. Maybe even on a live stream at the end of the month. In order not to miss my stream, subscribe to Shilen's Diary and follow the channel. 

Streams will take place here:  https://www.twitch.tv/fabulous

• Eleyn изменил заголовок на Creators contest: Moviemaking

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...