Перейти к публикации
ScArf

Need help on basic questions

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello people of the world 

After I stopped playing l2 for like 5+ years easy I decided to play it again as I feel bored nowdays but as I can see many things has changed in the game and the community so I wanted to ask, first of all:

I see so many russians speaking topics, is it worth for international to play ? also worth playing casually? I aint playing a game like a job, server will be dead by the time i reach end game contents ? No const party, worth aswell? 
where can I get interlude client? 
i want to play on laptop, what is a good one to handle the game with no lags ? 

Cheers

18.10.2023 в 19:41, ScArf сказал:

Hello people of the world 

After I stopped playing l2 for like 5+ years easy I decided to play it again as I feel bored nowdays but as I can see many things has changed in the game and the community so I wanted to ask, first of all:

I see so many russians speaking topics, is it worth for international to play ? also worth playing casually? I aint playing a game like a job, server will be dead by the time i reach end game contents ? No const party, worth aswell? 
where can I get interlude client? 
i want to play on laptop, what is a good one to handle the game with no lags ? 

Cheers

Hello!
Our project is international, playing from many different countries. Foreigners are recruiting separately for clans and shouting about it in the chat. There is also a set in the recruiting section.
We have only one client - MasterWork and you can only download it here: https://getmaster.work/

Sorry for my Google translate. 

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...