Перейти к публикации
Papanda

Patchnote 20.10.23 (for OBT, Eternal and Season)

Рекомендованные сообщения

Dear friends!
As the Open Beta Test progressed, some improvements and changes became necessary. Thank you for your feedback, thanks to it your game will become more interesting, logical and comfortable.
Patchnote for your attention 🙃

image.png OBT (Set for OBT 20.10 at 18:00)

• etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i04.png Weapon enchanting:
    • The restriction on weapon sharpening has been lifted;
    • At the Olympics, weapons sharpened higher than +12 will have the same characteristics as +12 weapons.

• etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i04.png Enchanting armor and jewelry:
    • The upper limit for enchanting armor and jewelry has been increased to +8 (inclusive);
    • At the Olympiad, jewelry and armor above +7 will give characteristics as +7;
    • At the Olympiad, set bonuses from OE armor sets will work correctly (i.e. the bonus level will correspond to the enchantment level);
      • The technical implementation of separating these bonuses for Olympiad and outside Olympiad within the framework of OBT is too complex.

• etc_fire_stone_i00.pngAttribute:
    • From 18:00 Stones will be available, but NOT ATT crystals;
    • For weapons from grade B, A, S - 150 ATT stones;
    • It is no longer possible to insert ATT into B grade armor;
    • For A grade armor - 30 ATT with stones, 1 ATT per piece, exception: Full armor - up to 2 types;
    • For armor of grades S/ S+ - 60 ATT with stones, 1 ATT per piece, exception: Full armor - up to 2 types; 
    • The 3rd part of the OBT will have Crystals and 120x3 armor.

• image.png Level Limit:
    • Maximum level - 79;
    • Server rates and other settings remain the same as they will be at the start of the server (stage 1);
      • That is, you can test new grades and skills, if you are interested, as well as exping in the conditions of starting a server with current rates.
        Hidden text

Etc_exp_point_i00.png Character Leveling

Level Exp from monsters Exp from raid bosses
        1 - 19 х3 - x2 х1.25
        20 - 29 х2 - х1 х1.25 - x1.5
        30 - 54 х1 х1.5
        55 and 00.00% - 55 and 100.00% х1 х1
        56 and 00.00% - 56 and 100.00% х0.1 х0.2
        57 and 00.00% - 57 and 100.00% х0.08 х0.15
        58 and 00.00% - 58 and 100.00% х0.06 х0.125
        59 and 00.00% - 59 and 100.00% х0.04 х0.1
        60 and 00.00% - 60 and 100.00% х0.02 х0.05
        61 and further х0.01 х0.02

• image.png The work of skills within the window of OBT:
    We were faced with a rather non-trivial task, how to familiarize players within the window of OBT with the starting mechanics (trait/interlude system) and with the mechanics of later stages (ATT\GF\HF system). We found a fairly simple and clear way:
    • Skills of levels 1-74 work according to the trait system, exactly as they will work within the season (until the new year).
      • skill1191.png Resist Fire Increases. Level 3 gives 30% protection from the elements of Fire and 7% vulnerability to Water, Wind and Earth.
      • skill1083.png Surrender to Fire gives 30% vulnerability to the Fire element and 5% protection from the Water element.

• Skills 76+ (3rd profession skills and skills of the 2nd profession with enchantment +1 and higher) work according to the ATT system (after the new year).
      • skill1191.png Resist Fire +1..+30 will provide protection from the fire attribute from 20 to 70 units, depending on the enchantment of the skill.
      • skill1083.png Surrender to Fire  +1..+30 will reduce the target's defensive ATT against Fire from 30 to 90 units, depending on the skill's enchantment.

• image.jpeg Misc:
    • Adjusted armor_t91_u_i00.png Dynasty/ armor_t101_u_i00.png Moirai/ armor_t96_u_i00.png Vesper/ armor_t94_u_i03.png Vorpal/ armor_t97_u_i00.png Elegia in the OBT store
    • Stores were located in different cities
      • Note! Now, when opening the List of Store Products, the dialogue window with the NPC does not close. So now you do 1 click instead of ~5. MasterWork cares about you ❤️

skill0003.png Skills

• skill1374.pngHeroic Valor (Heroes):
    • +7% P. and M. Def., +80% resistance to buff-canceling attacks. (At the start of the season);
    • Will increase up to +15% P. and M. Def. in the future;
    • Available from the first heroes, November 20 at 00:00;
    • Works on Alliance.

• skill11372.png Single Gift of Seraphim (Elemental Summoner) New skill:
    • Complete analogue of skill11372.pngGift of Seraphim in terms of characteristics;
    • Casts to target;
    • Applicable only in a group;
    • Application range 400 units;
    • Base cooldown 4 seconds;
    • Cost: 30-60 MP.

• skill1332.png Single Blessing of Seraphim (Elemental Summoner) New skill:
    • Complete analog to skill1332.pngBlessing of Seraphim in terms of characteristics;
    • Casts to target;
    • Application range 400 units;

• skill1331.png Single Blessing of Queen (Warlock)New skill:
    • Complete analog to skill1331.pngBlessing of Queen in terms of characteristics;
    • Casts to target;
    • Cast range 400 units;

• skill11846.png Single Gift of Queen (Warlock)New skill:
    • Complete analog of skill11846.pngGift of Queen in terms of characteristics;
    • Casts to target;
    • Cast range 400 units;

• skill1909.png Single Shadow Blessing (Phantom Summoner)New skill:
    • Complete analog to skill1909.pngShadow Blessing in terms of characteristics;
    • Casts to target;
    • Cast range 400 units;

• skill1913.png Single Shadow Gift (Phantom Summoner)New skill:
    • Complete analog to  skill1913.pngShadow Gift in terms of characteristics;
    • Casts to target;
    • Cast range 400 units;

• skill0254.pngSpoil (Dwarven Fighter):
    • The range of cast has been increased to 70 units.

• skill0042.pngSweeper (Dwarven Fighter):
    • The range of application has been increased to 70 units.

• skill1015.pngBattle Heal (Human Mystic, Elven Mage, Dark Mage, Dwarven Mystic):
    • Level 1 is learned automatically;
    • Level 2 and all levels after have been removed from auto-learning.

• skill0345.pngSonic Rage (Gladiator):
    • Added a new skill learning level:
      • Learning level: 55;
      • Allows you to accumulate the 4th charge level.
    • So now:
      • Level 55 character - 1st skill level: 4 charges;
      • Level 60 character - 2nd skill level: 5 charges;
      • Level 66 character - 3rd skill level: 6 charges;
      • Level 70 character - 4th skill level: 7 charges;
      • Level 78 character - 5th skills level: 8 charges. 
    • The base chance of a critical attack with a skill (x2 damage) increases with the level of the skill.

• skill0346.pngRaging Force (Tyrant):
    • Added a new skill learning level:
      • Learning level: 55;
      • Allows you to accumulate the 4th charge level.
    • So now:
      • Level 55 character - 1st skill level: 4 charges;
      • Level 60 character - 2nd skill level: 5 charges;
      • Level 66 character - 3rd skill level: 6 charges;
      • Level 70 character - 4th skill level: 7 charges;
      • Level 78 character - 5th skills level: 8 charges. 
    • The base chance of a critical attack with a skill (x2 damage) increases with the level of the skill.

• skill32621.pngRune of Repeal (Terramancer):
    • Requires  etc_spell_books_assistance_i00.pngSpellbook: Cancel & Rune of Repeal to learn.

• skill32624.pngPoisoned Dust (Terramancer):
    • Requires etc_spell_books_element_i00.pngSpellbook: Decay & Poisoned Dust to learn.

• skill32627.pngEarth Eruption (Terramancer):
    • Requires  etc_spell_books_element_i00.pngSpellbook: Rain of Fire & Earth Eruption to learn.

• skill1417.pngAura Flash (Terramancer):
    • Requires etc_spell_books_element_i00.pngSpellbook: Aura Flash to learn.
  • skill32631.pngSeed of Earth (Terramant):
    • Requires  etc_spell_books_assistance_i00.pngSpellbook: Seed of Fire & Seed of Earth.

• skill1288.pngAura Symphony (Terramant):
    • etc_spell_books_element_i00.pngRequires Spellbook: Aura Symphony to study.

• skill32626.pngMudslide (Terramant):
    • etc_spell_books_element_i00.pngRequires Spellbook: Inferno & Mudslide to study.

• skill1293.pngElemental Symphony (Terramant):
    • etc_spell_books_element_i00.pngRequires Spellbook: Elemental Assault to learn.

• skill1285.pngSeed of Fire (Warlock):
    • Requires etc_spell_books_assistance_i00.pngSpellbook: Seed of Fire to study.

• skill1286.pngSeed of Water (Еlemental Summoner):
    • Requires etc_spell_books_assistance_i00.pngSpellbook: Seed of Water to study.

• skill1287.pngSeed of Wind (Рhantom Summoner):
    • Requires etc_spell_books_assistance_i00.pngSpellbook: Seed of Wind to study.

• skill0446.pngDodge (Plainswalker):
    • Now, in addition to a 90% chance to evade P. Skills - also gives a 50% chance to evade M. Skills. 

• skill0447.pngCounterattack (Abyss Walker):
    • Now, in addition to the 90% chance to reflect P. Skills - gives a 50% chance to reflect damage of M. Skills and reflecting 50% of damage from normal melee attacks.

• skill0948.pngEye for Eye (Berserker):
    • Now, in addition to the Chance to reflect damage, P. Skills and Reflect damage from normal melee attacks, also gives a chance to reflect damage M. skills:
      • Level 1: 60 study level:
        • 30% normal melee damage reflected and 30% chance to reflect physical damage. Skills, + 20% chance to reflect damage M. skills.
      • Level 2: 70 study level:
        • 50% chance to reflect normal melee damage and 90% chance to reflect P. Skills, + 30% chance to reflect damage M. skills.
      • Level 3: 79 study level:
        • 70% Reflect Normal Melee Damage and 70% Chance to Reflect P. Skills, + 40% chance to reflect damage M. skills.
      • Level 4: 83 study level:
        • 90% chance to reflect normal melee damage and 90% chance to reflect P. Skills, + 50% chance to reflect damage M. skills.

• skill0810.pngVanguard (Paladin, Dark Avenger, Temple Knight, Shillien Knight):
    • Now 2 new skills have become available in transformation:
      • royal_sacrifice.png Royal Sacrifice New skill: You increase P. and M. Def. of the target (party member) by 30%, while transferring 90% of the damage incoming to yourself. 
        • Cost: 90 MP;
        • Reload time: 60 seconds;
        • Application range: 600 units;
        • Level to learn: 49.

• skill0528.pngShield of Faith  New skill: P. Def. +900, M. Def. +600 for all group members. Also, while the skill is active, tank takes 30% damage instead of group members.
        • Has 3 levels of learning:
          • Level 1: 58 level to learn;
          • Level 2: 70 level to learn;
          • Level 3: 79 level to learn.
        • Cost: 66 MP;
        • Cooldown: 900 seconds;

etc_jewel_box_i00.png Items

• Soul Crystal Changes etc_soul_stone_i00.png : 
    • weapon_arthro_nail_i01.pngArthro Nail
      • SA Critical Poison replaced with Health (Increases the amount of HP by 25%).

• weapon_bellion_cestus_i01.pngBellion Cestus
      • SA Critical Poison replaced with Focus (Increases physical critical attack chance by 64.5).

• weapon_hazard_bow_i01.pngBow of Peril
      • SA Cheap Shot replaced with Focus (Increases physical critical attack chance by 54).

• weapon_hell_hound_i01.pngHell Hound
      • SA Cheap Shot replaced with Focus (Increases physical critical attack chance by 54).

• br_vitality_day_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Rune: Holds an Energy bar: 
    • Added the effect of increasing movement speed by 15 in a peaceful zone.
    • The rune can be purchased from NPC Butler:
      • Duration 1 hour - 1 MS;
      • Duration 24 hours - 3 MS;
      • Duration 7 days - 10 MS.
    • The rune keeps the Energy bar at a level of at least 25% without a premium account and at least 50% with one, that is, it actually increases the experience gained by 25% or 50%, respectively, and after this update it makes your character more mobile in the peaceful zone. The time saved on browsing the market or running between NPCs on quests can now be spent on more necessary things, quality or fun.

• etc_reaper_i00.pngHarvester:
    • The range of cast has been increased to 70 units.

• There can be many Rings of Baium, ~50 per year, but the First Ring of Baium is only one per year... 
    • Added the ability to upgrade the first Epic Jewelry without losing its “Superiority”.

• The M. Def. of Epic jewelry at the start of the season is slightly reduced, it will increase as the server develops and new grades are opened:
    • At the start of the season:
      • accessory_ring_of_core_i00.pngRing of Core  - 48 M. Def.;
      • core1.pngEnchanted Ring of Core - 48 M. Def.;
      • core2.pngRefined Ring of Core - 48 M. Def.;
      • accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i00.pngRing of Queen Ant - 48 M. Def.;
      • accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00.pngZaken's Earring - 71  M. Def.;
      • accessory_earring_of_orfen_i00.pngEarring of Orfen  - 71 M. Def.;
      • orphan1.pngEnchanted Earring of Orfen  - 71 M. Def.;
      • orfen2.pngRefined Earring of Orfen - 71 M. Def.
    • When S+ grades appear:
      • accessory_ring_of_core_i00.pngRing of Core  - 48 M. Def.;
      • core1.pngEnchanted Ring of Core - 56 M. Def.;
      • core2.pngRefined Ring of Core - 62 M. Def.;
      • accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i00.pngRing of Queen Ant - 56 M. Def.;
      • accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i03.pngEnchanted Ring of Queen Ant 62 M. Def.;
      • accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00.pngZaken's Earring - 80  M. Def.;
      • accessory_earring_of_zaken_i03.pngEnchanted Zaken's Earring  - 94  M. Def.;
      • accessory_earring_of_orfen_i00.pngEarring of Orfen  - 71 M. Def.;
      • orphan1.pngEnchanted Earring of Orfen  - 80 M. Def.;
      • orfen2.pngRefined Earring of Orfen - 94 M. Def.;
      • accessory_ring_of_baium_i00.pngRing of Baium  - 62 M. Def.;
      • accessory_ring_of_baium_i03.pngEnchanted Ring of Baium - 62 Маг. Защ.;
      • beleth_ring.pngBeleth's Ring -  62 M. Def.;
      • accessory_earring_of_antaras_i00.pngEarring of Antharas  - 94 M. Def.;
      • accessory_necklace_of_valakas_i00.pngNecklace of Valakas -  125 M. Def.;
      • accessory_necklace_of_frintessa_i00.pngFrintezza's Necklace -  125 M. Def.;
      • accessory_necklace_of_frintessa_i04.pngEnchanted Frintezza's Necklace -  131 M. Def.;
      • accessory_necklace_of_frintessa_i07.pngSupreme Frintezza's Necklace  - 138 M. Def.
  • etc_fruit_juice_glass_bottle_i11.pngFull Bottle of Souls - 10 Souls
    • Now you can set it to automatic use.

skillraid.png Raid Bosses

• The most current Bosses "flag" the character attacking them(that means you enter PvP mode and your nickname become purple):
    • As the server develops, the pool of these Bosses will change. Thus, at the start of the server, the “Tiger” at the waterfall will have a "flag", but the “Rat” at Giran will not. In the future, when the level cap is 70+, “Tiger” at the waterfall will not "flag", but “Thanatos” will.

• For “famous” Raid Bosses, the corresponding weapon has been added to the drop with a symbolic chance (about 1%):
    • Ice Fairy Sirra:
      • weapon_sirr_blade_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngUnidentified Sirra's Blade.

• Death Lord Ipos:
      • weapon_sword_of_ipos_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngUnidentified Sword of Ipos.

• Flame of Splendor Barakiel:
      • weapon_barakiel_axe_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngUnidentified Barakiel's Axe.

• Beast Lord Begemoth:
      • weapon_tuning_fork_of_behemoth_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngUnidentified Behemoth's Tuning Fork.

• Storm Winter Naga:
      • weapon_naga_storm_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngUnidentified Naga Storm.

• Gargoyle Lord Tiphon:
      • weapon_tiphon_spear_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngUnidentified Tiphon's Spear.

• Queen Shyeed:
      • weapon_shyid_bow_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngUnidentified Shyeed's Bow.

• Krokian Padisha Sobbek:
      • weapon_sobekk_hurricane_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngUnidentified Sobekk's Hurricane.

• Queen Themis:
      • weapon_tongue_of_themis_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngUnidentified Themis' Tongue.

• Shilen`s Messenger Cabrio:
      • weapon_hand_of_cabrio_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngUnidentified Cabrio's Hand.

• Immortal Savior Mardil:
      • br_wp_wind_of_mardil_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngUnidentified Mardil's Flabellum

You will need to use our image.png Updater to ensure that the update is displayed correctly. We highly recommend that you use the Fast Check feature as we regularly release various minor and major updates. 

with ❤️, E-Global & Averia

Dear friends!
Good day! There is not much time left before the start, we work for you, listen to you and change the game for you. A huge amount of feedback has been collected, thanks to you our team has the opportunity to better understand the game from the players’ point of view. Thank you and continue to give us feedback. As a result of this:
For your attention Patch Note 🙃

image.png OBT (Set for OBT 23.10 at 18:00)

• skill1083.png Fire & skill1071.png Water:
    • Tomorrow in the afternoon the OBT Fire server will become unavailable for some time, it will be possible to test on the Water server ;
    • A huge request to all players, go to the Water server , this is necessary for normal tests of two parallel servers of the season;
    • By the end of tomorrow, the Fire server with all your characters and the Water server will be available at the same time.

• etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i04.png Weapon enchanting:
    • The restriction on weapon sharpening has been lifted;
    • At the Olympics, all restrictions on weapon sharpening have been lifted.
    • To simplify sharpening, MVE sharpening of Weapons (Shillen, Destruction) of all ranks has been added. 

• etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i04.png Enchanting armor and jewelry:
    • The restriction on enchanting armor and jewelry has been removed;
    • At the Olympiad, jewelry and armor above +11 and above will give characteristics as +10;
    • To simplify enchanting, MVE enchant Scrolls (Shillen, Destruction) of all grades has been added. 

• etc_fire_stone_i00.pngAttribute:
    • From 18:00 both Stones and ATT crystals will be available;
    • For weapons from B, A, S grades - 150 ATT stones, or 300 ATT crystals;
    • It is no longer possible to insert ATT into B grade armor;
    • For A grade armor - 30 ATT with stones or 60 with crystals, 1 ATT per piece, exception: one-piece armor - up to 2 types;
    • In armor of ranks S/ S+ - 60 def. ATT with stones or 120 def. ATT crystals, 3 ATT per piece.
    • Inserting ATT into cloaks has become available: 30 stones or 60 crystals, 1 type of ATT.

• image.png Level Limit:
    • Maximum level - 85;
    • Server rates and other settings remain the same as they will be at the start of the server (stage 1);
      • That is, you can test new grades and skills, if you are interested, as well as pumping in the conditions of starting a server with current rates.
        Hidden text

Etc_exp_point_i00.png Character Leveling

Level Experience with Monsters Experience with RB
        1 - 19 х3 - x2 x1.25
        30 - 39 x2 - x1 x1.25 - x1.5
        40 - 49 x1 x1.5
        50 - 56 and 100% x1 x1
        57 - 64 x0.1 - x0.01 x0.2 - x0.02

• image.png The work of skills within the framework of OBT:
    We were faced with a rather non-trivial task, how to familiarize players within the framework of OBT with the starting mechanics (trait/interlude system) and with the mechanics of later stages (ATT\GF\HF system). We found a fairly simple and clear way:
    • Skills of levels 1-74 work according to the trait system, exactly as they will work within the season (until the new year).
      • skill1083.png Surrender to Fire gives 30% vulnerability to the Fire element and 5% protection from the Water element.
      • skill1191.png Resist Fire . Level 3 gives 30% protection from the elements of Fire and 7% vulnerability to Water, Wind and Earth.

• Skills 76+ (3rd profession skills and skills of the 2nd profession with enchantment +1 and higher) work according to the ATT system (after the new year).
      • skill1083.png Surrender to Fire  +1..+30 will reduce the target's defensive ATT against Fire from 30 to 90 units, depending on the skill's enchantment.
      • skill1191.png Resist Fire +1..+30 will provide protection from the fire attribute from 20 to 70 units, depending on the enchantment of the skill.

skill0003.png Skills

• skill1557.pngServitor Share (Necromancer, Warlock, Elemental Summoner, Phantom Summoner):
    • Fixed work at the Great Olympics;
    • With improvement +1...+15: transferred % P. Atk, P. Def, M. Atk. and M. Def, +1% for every +1 to enchant, up to 100% P. Atk./Def. and 50% M. Atk./Def.
    • Increased skill power:
      • Level 1:
        • 50% P Atk. and P. Def.;
        • 25% M. Atk. and M. Def.;
        • 25% Chance P. Crit. Atk.;
        • 15% Max. HP and MP;
        • 15% Atk. Speed;
        • 5% Cast. Speed
      • Level 2:
        • 50% P Atk. and P. Def.;
        • 25% M. Atk. and M. Def.;
        • 35% Chance P. Crit. Atk.;
        • 25% Max. HP and MP;
        • 20% Atk. Speed;
        • 7% Cast. Speed

• mechanical_upgrade.pngMechanical Upgrade (Warsmith):
    • Fixed work at the Great Olympics;
    • With improvement +1..+15: transferred % P. Atk, P. Def, M. Atk. and M. Def, +1% for every +1 to enchant, up to a total of 50% P. Atk., P. Def., M. Atk. and M. Def. instead of 35%;
    • Increased skill power:
      • Level 1:
        • 25% P Atk., P. Def., M. Atk. and M. Def.;
        • 25% Chance P. Crit. Atk.;
        • 15% Max. HP and MP;
        • 15% Atk. Speed;
        • 5% Cast. Speed. 
      • Level 2:
        • 35% P Atk., P. Def., M. Atk. and M. Def.;
        • 35% Chance P. Crit. Atk.;
        • 25% Max. HP and MP;
        • 20% Atk. Speed;
        • 7% Cast. Speed.

etc_jewel_box_i00.png Items

• coupon_to_accessory.pngpanel_rare_acc.pngAccessory Exchange Coupon:
    • Added the ability to exchange for new types of accessories:
      • br_eye_glasses_i00.pngHorn-Rimmed Glasses;
      • br_gold_eyeglass_i00.pngGold-rimmed Glasses.

• br_four_leaf_clover_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngLucky Vitality Clover:
    • Descriptions have been standardized and updated;
    • The appearance of accessories obtained from clover has been changed:
      • bm_romantic_chaperon_red.pngpanel_sa.png
      • bm_romantic_chaperon_green.pngpanel_sa.png
      • bm_romantic_chaperon_blue.pngpanel_sa.png

• chest_of_dark_soul.pngChest with Life Stone:
    • Added the ability to obtain the Life Stone for jewelry:
      • ensoul_stone_masia.pngpannel_rotten.pngAccessory Life Stone - Ring - 3.75%;
      • ensoul_stone_tersi.pngpannel_rotten.pngAccessory Life Stone - Earring - 3.75%;
      • honors_ensoul_stone.pngpannel_rotten.pngAccessory Life Stone - Necklace - 2.50.

• etc_warding_orb_blue_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal - B:
    • To improve the top of the armor, 2 pieces are required;
    • To improve the remaining parts, 1 piece is required;
    • Added to the drop for the following Raid Bosses with a symbolic chance of about 1%:
      • The 3rd Underwater Guardian;
      • Eva`s Guardian Millenu;
      • Rahha ;
      • Bloody Priest Rudelto;
      • Soulles Wild Boar;
      • Ghost of the Well Lidia;
      • Refugee Applicant Leo;
      • Fierce Tiger King Angel;
      • Hekaton Prime;
      • Giant Marpanak;
      • Guardian of the Statue of Giant Karum;
      • Corrupted Demon Kurikups;
      • Roaring Lord Kastor;
      • Timak Seer Ragoth;
      • Spirit of Andras the Betrayer;
      • Ancient Drake
      • Abyss Brukunt
      • Gargoyle Lord Tiphon;
      • Taik High Prefect Arak;
      • Kernon`s Faithful Servant Kelpne;
      • Carnamakos;
      • Demon`s Agent Falston;
      • Fairy Queen Timiniel;
      • Enmity Ghost Ramdal;
      • Harit Guardian Garangky;
      • Gorgolos?
      • Last Titan Utenus;
      • Shilen`s Priest Hisilrome;
      • Ice Fairy Mountain.

• etc_lottery_card_i00.pngShadow Item Exchange Coupon (C-Grade):
    • New weapons have been added to the exchange:
      • weapon_war_axe_i00.pngtime_tab.pngShadow Item - War Axe.

• br_xmas_scroll_i00.pngpannel_wisdom.pngProof of Magic Transfer:
    • Can be used once a week (7 days):
      • Exactly once every 7 days, there is no reset on a certain day of the week, from the moment of use you will not be able to change the sub to the main within 7 days.
    • Other rules:
      • The main class and subclass must have 2-nd class transfer;
      • If you change class from level 60 Gladiator to level 45 Shilen Knight subclass, then your main class will become level 45 Shilen Knight. Level 60 Gladiator will become a subclass;
      • After changing your class, your character's race will change to that of the new class;
      • Characters of the Kamael race can only change class to another class of their race;
      • Changing class to Judicator is only available through the special quest Seeds of Chaos;
      • The service is not available for changing class to Terramancer and Tectonic Sage;
      • The service is not available if you have completed at least one fight in the current period of the Olympiad;
      • The service is not available if the character has Hero status;
      • Change is available only once a week.

etc_bloodpledge_point_i00.png Clan

And we remind you that in our project, clans are not just “Join clan for the sake of passives,” but many additional opportunities. One of these opportunities is clan skills, which allow you to turn the fight in your favor, be it a battle for Epic, RB or for a spot. You can read more about all active clan skills on our Wikipedia
And in this patch note, as a result of improving this system:

• Added a new clan skill:  skill11560.png Clan Celestial Aegis: Grants invulnerability to all clan members. 
    • Cooldown 1800 seconds, fixed;
    • Cost:  etc_broken_crystal_red_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngProof of Loyalty x5;
    • Duration:
      • Clan level 5: 10 seconds;
      • Clan level 6: 15 seconds;
      • Clan level 7: 20 seconds;
      • Clan level 8: 30 seconds.

honors_ensoul_stone.pngpannel_rotten.png Augmentation of jewelry

We have reworked, updated and, in general, made the jewelry augmentation system as viable as possible. Now this is not just a “nice bonus”, but in terms of its usefulness, boosting a character is at the level with weapon augmentation, and maybe even more profitable, depending on your goals. There are several very important rules that you should know before using this opportunity to boost your character:

• The same Skills from different Types of Jewelry work with each other:
    • The Paralysis Protection Ring and the Paralysis Protection Earring are summed up and work together, since they are different types of jewelry;
    • In essence, these are not the same skills, because These are the “ring skill” and the “earring skill”, although they both provide Protection from Paralysis, from a game point of view these are just as different bonuses as if you compare the bonus from the CA of a weapon and a full set of armor.
  • The same Skills from the same Types of Jewelry DO NOT work!!! together: 
    • Two Rings for protection against Paralysis will not provide double protection, only one of the two identical bonuses will work, just like with the same Ant Queen rings. From the point of view of the game, these are two identical skills; one of them works, or the one with a higher level.
  • Different skills from the same Types of Jewelry work with each other:
    • If one ring has protection from Paralysis and the other has protection from Shock, the character will receive both passive skills. In this case, the example with Epic jewelry is also applicable: the logic is exactly the same as with the wearing ring of Baium and Ant Queen.
  • There are several ways to get the Stone of Life for jewelry:
    • Can obitain chest_of_dark_soul.png Chest with Life Stone;
    • Exchange 5 ordinary stones for one for jewelry in the resources section with NPC Pushkin in the Giran forge;
    • Exchange with any blacksmith in different cities.

Now that we’re done with the mining options and general rules for how augmented jewelry works, let’s now get to the point, namely the bonuses that you can get:

• Necklaces:
    • Protection from any of the attributes +10:
      • etc_water_stone_i00.pngFire;
      • etc_water_stone_i00.pngWater;
      • etc_wind_stone_i00.pngWind;
      • etc_earth_stone_i00.pngEarth;
      • etc_holy_stone_i00.pngHoly;
      • etc_unholy_stone_i00.pngDark.

• Attack with one of the attributes +10:

• Defense against one type of attack +10%:
      • skill0100.pngShock;
      • skill0129.pngPoison;
      • skill0096.pngBleed;
      • skill1069.pngSleep;
      • skill1170.pngParalyze;
      • skill1246.pngDerangement.

• Attack from one of the attack types +10%:
      • skill0100.pngShock;
      • skill0129.pngPoison;
      • skill0096.pngBleed;
      • skill1069.pngSleep;
      • skill1170.pngParalyze;

• Earrings :
    • Protection from any of the attributes +7:

• Attack with one of the +7 attributes:

• Defense against one type of attack +7%:
      • skill0100.pngShock;
      • skill0129.pngPoison;
      • skill0096.pngBleed;
      • skill1069.pngSleep;
      • skill1170.pngParalyze;
    •  
    • Attack from one of the attack types +7%:
      • skill0100.pngShock;
      • skill0129.pngPoison;
      • skill0096.pngBleed;
      • skill1069.pngSleep;
      • skill1170.pngParalyze;

• Rings :
    • Protection from any of the attributes +5:

• Attack with one of the +5 attributes:

• Defense against one type of attack +5%:
      • skill0100.pngShock;
      • skill0129.pngPoison;
      • skill0096.pngBleed;
      • skill1069.pngSleep;
      • skill1170.pngParalyze;

• Attack from one of the attack types +5%:
      • skill0100.pngShock;
      • skill0129.pngPoison;
      • skill0096.pngBleed;
      • skill1069.pngSleep;
      • skill1170.pngParalyze;

• Cost of augmentation and removal of augmentation from a necklace:
    Jewelry Insert Withdraw
    Low C 200 Gemstone D 95 000 Adena
    Mid C 200 Gemstone D 115 000 Adena
    High C 200 Gemstone D 150 000 Adena
    Top C 200 Gemstone D 210 000 Adena
    Low B 300 Gemstone D 240 000 Adena
    Top B 300 Gemstone D 270 000 Adena
    Low A 200 Gemstone C 330 000 Adena
    Top A 200 Gemstone C 390 000 Adena
    TT\Dynasty 250 Gemstone C 480 000 Adena
    Morai\Immortal 250 Gemstone C 480 000 Adena
    Vesper 480 Gemstone B 1 400 000 Adena
    Vorpal 480 Gemstone B 2 800 000 Adena
    Elegia 480 Gemstone B 3 600 000 Adena
  • Cost of augmentation and removal of augmentation from an earring:
    Jewelry Insert Withdraw
    Low C 150 Gemstone D 72 000 Adena
    Mid C 150 Gemstone D 86 000 Adena
    High C 150 Gemstone D 112 000 Adena
    Top C 150 Gemstone D 157 000 Adena
    Low B 200 Gemstone D 180 000 Adena
    Top B 200 Gemstone D 202 000 Adena
    Low A 150 Gemstone С 247 000 Adena
    Top A 150 Gemstone С 292 000 Adena
    TT\Dynasty 185 Gemstone С 360 000 Adena
    Morai\Immortal 185 Gemstone С 360 000 Adena
    Vesper 360 Gemstone B 1 050 000 Adena
    Vorpal 360 Gemstone B 2 100 000 Adena
    Elegia 360 Gemstone B 2 700 000 Adena
  • Cost of augmentation and removal of augmentation from the ring:
    Jewelry Insert Withdraw
    Low C 100 Gemstone D 47 500 Adena
    Mid C 100 Gemstone D 57 500 Adena
    High C 100 Gemstone D 75 000 Adena
    Top C 100 Gemstone D 105 000 Adena
    Low B 150 Gemstone D 120 000 Adena
    Top B 150 Gemstone D 135 000 Adena
    Low A 100 Gemstone C 165 000 Adena
    Top A 100 Gemstone C 195 000 Adena
    TT\Dynasty 125 Gemstone C 240 000 Adena
    Morai\Immortal 125 Gemstone C 240 000 Adena
    Vesper 240 Gemstone B 700 000 Adena
    Vorpal 240 Gemstone B 1 400 000 Adena
    Elegia 240 Gemstone B 1 800 000 Adena

You will need to use our  image.png Updater to ensure that the update is displayed correctly. 
We highly recommend that you use the Fast Check feature as we regularly release various minor and major updates.

Dear friends!

While the 4th season of MasterWork is preparing for its Opening, you may want to reconsider going to your server 🔥Fire  or 🌊Water.
Aaaand... Read the Patch Note  🙃

skill0003.png Skills

• skill10254.pngSpirit of Saggitarius (Warlock, Elementhal Summoner, Phantom Summoner):
    • The following skills are available for Warlock:
      • skill1331.pngSingle Blessing of Queen;
      • skill11846.pngSingle Gift of Queen.

• The following skills are available for Elementhal Summoner:
      • skill1332.pngSingle Blessing of Seraphim;
      • skill11372.pngSingle Gift of Seraphim.

• The following skills are available for Phantom Summoner:
      • skill1909.pngSingle Shadow Blessing;
      • skill1913.pngSingle Shadow Gift.

• skill11252.pngSpirit of Magician (Warlock, Elementhal Summoner, Phantom Summoner):

• skill11258.pngSpirit of Assasin (Warlock, Elementhal Summoner, Phantom Summoner): 

• m_class_heavy.pngSpirit of Knight (Warlock, Elementhal Summoner, Phantom Summoner):

image.png Missions

•  image.png  Hunting:
    • Hidden text
      • Fighting Evil 20-29:
        • Type: Daily;
        • Conditions: Kill 50 monsters in the Plains of Dion and/or the Swamps of Cruma;
        • Reward:
          • etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin х50
          • br_cash_greater_healing_potion_i00.pngPersonal Greater Healing Potion х15
          • br_cp_potion_i01.pngPersonal Greater CP Potion х10
          • etc_scroll_of_resurrection_i01.pngPersonal Blessed Scroll of Resurrection

• Fighting Evil 30-39:
        • Conditions: Kill 100 monsters in the Valley of the Dragons and/or the Breka Fortification;
        • Reward:
          • etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin х75
          • br_cash_greater_healing_potion_i00.pngPersonal Greater Healing Potion х20
          • br_cp_potion_i01.pngPersonal Greater CP Potion х12

• Fighting Evil 40-49:
        • Conditions: Kill 150 monsters in the Plains of Glory and/or the Forest of Mirrors;
        • Reward:
          • etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin х100
          • br_cash_greater_healing_potion_i00.pngPersonal Greater Healing Potion х25
          • br_cp_potion_i01.pngPersonal Greater CP Potion х15

• Fighting Evil 50-59:
        • Conditions: Kill 150 monsters in the Forest of Bandits and/or the Forgotten Plains;
        • Reward:
          • etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin х125
          • br_cash_greater_healing_potion_i00.pngPersonal Greater Healing Potion х30
          • br_cp_potion_i01.pngPersonal Greater CP Potion х20

• Fighting Evil 60-69:
        • Conditions: Kill 150 monsters in the Valley of Saints and/or Valley of Screams;
        • Reward:
          • etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin х150
          • br_cash_greater_healing_potion_i00.pngPersonal Greater Healing Potion х35
          • br_cp_potion_i01.pngPersonal Greater CP Potion х25

• Fighting Evil 70-74:
        • Conditions: Kill 150 monsters in the Garden of Monsters and/or the Forest of the Dead;
        • Reward:
          • etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin х175
          • etc_codex_of_giant_i00.pngGiant's Codex
          • br_cash_greater_healing_potion_i00.pngPersonal Greater Healing Potion х40
          • br_cp_potion_i01.pngPersonal Greater CP Potion х30

• Fighting Evil 75-79:
        • Conditions: Kill 200 monsters in Varka Faun Camp and/or Ketra Orc Outpost;
        • Reward:
          • etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin х200
          • etc_codex_of_giant_i03.pngGiant's Codex - Mastery
          • br_cash_greater_healing_potion_i00.pngPersonal Greater Healing Potion х45
          • br_cp_potion_i01.pngPersonal Greater CP Potion х35

• Fighting Evil 80-85:
        • Conditions: Kill 200 monsters in the Cave of Giants, Crypts of Shame, Den of Evil, Mithral Mine, Fields of Silence, Fields of Whispering;
        • Reward:
          • etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin х250
          • etc_codex_of_giant_i03.pngGiant's Codex - Mastery
          • dethrone_box_tier1.pngAttributes Supplies
          • br_cash_greater_healing_potion_i00.pngPersonal Greater Healing Potion х50

• Great Hunt I:
        • Type: Weekly;
        • Conditions: Kill 5000 any monsters;
        • Reward:
          • etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin х150
          • etc_scroll_of_return_i01.pngPersonal Blessed Scroll of Escape
          • etc_pvp_point_i00.pngFame Point х250

• Great Hunt II:
        • Conditions: Kill 10,000 any monsters;
        • Reward:
          • etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin х250
          • etc_scroll_of_resurrection_i01.pngPersonal Blessed Scroll of Resurrection х2
          • etc_scroll_of_return_i01.pngPersonal Blessed Scroll of Escape х2
          • etc_pvp_point_i00.pngFame Point х350
  • skillraid.png Bosses and Time Zones:
    • Hidden text
      • Successful Raid:
        • Conditions: Defeat Any Raid Boss;
        • Reward:
          • etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin х40
          • etc_vitality_point_i00.pngVitality Point х5000
          • etc_pvp_point_i00.pngFame Point х150

• Capture of Kamaloka Outskirts I:
        • Conditions: Defeat 35 monsters in the Hall of Nightmares;
        • Reward:
          • etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin х20
          • etc_vitality_point_i00.pngVitality Point х2500

• Capture of Kamaloka Outskirts II:
        • Conditions: Defeat 50 monsters in the Hall of Nightmares;
        • Reward:
          • br_fruit_cocktail_i00.pngSweet Fruit Cocktail
          • br_fruit_cocktail_i01.pngFresh Fruit Cocktail

• Capturing the Abyssal Hall I:
        • Conditions: Defeat the Boss in the Abyss Hall;
        • Reward:

• Capturing the Abyssal Hall II:
        • Conditions: Defeat the Boss in the Abyssal Hall for the second time that day;
        • Reward:
          • etc_vitality_point_i00.pngVitality Point х3500
          • bless_scroll_r99.pngNoblesse Scroll

• Capturing the Abyssal Labyrinth I:
        • Conditions: Defeat the Boss in the Abyss Labyrinth;
        • Reward:

• Capturing the Abyssal Labyrinth II:
        • Conditions: Defeat the Boss in the Abyssal Labyrinth for the second time that day;
        • Reward:
          • etc_vitality_point_i00.pngVitality Point х3500
  • image.png Locations :
    • Hidden text
      • Orc camp 25-35:
        • Condition: Kill 150 monsters in the Orc Camp;
        • Reward:
          • etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin х25

• Passover 34-42 I:
        • Condition: Kill 150 monsters in the Apiary;
        • Reward:
          • br_cash_greater_healing_potion_i00.pngPersonal Greater Healing Potion х15

• Strap 37-44 II:
        • Condition: Kill 300 monsters in the Apiary;
        • Reward:
          • etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin х35
          • br_vitality_potion_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Maintaining Potion
          • br_vitality_potion_i01.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Replenishing Potion
      • Cruma Tower 40-52 I:
        • Condition: Kill 250 monsters in Cruma Tower;
        • Reward:
          • br_vitality_potion_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Maintaining Potion
          • br_vitality_potion_i01.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Replenishing Potion

• Cruma Tower 49-56 II:
        • Condition: Kill 350 monsters in Cruma Tower;
        • Reward:
          • br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngBox with Rune of EXP+SP 30% for 1-64 Levels

• Valley of the Dragons 40-56 I:
        • Condition: Kill 300 monsters of levels 45-50 in the Valley of Dragons;
        • Reward:

• Valley of the Dragons 46-56 II:
        • Condition: Kill 400 monsters of levels 50-56 in the Valley of Dragons;
        • Reward:
      • Valley of the Dragons 55-62 III:
        • Condition: Kill 500 monsters of levels 51-58 in the Valley of Dragons;
        • Reward:
          • br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngBox with Rune of EXP+SP 30% for 1-64 Levels

• Valley of the Dragons 60-64 IV:
        • Condition: Kill 500 monsters of levels 54-62 in the Valley of Dragons;
        • Reward:
          • br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngBox with Rune of EXP+SP 50% for 1-64 Levels

• Abandoned Workshop 52-60 I:
        • Condition: Kill 350 monsters in the Abandoned Workshop;
        • Reward:

• Abandoned Workshop 56-60 II:
        • Condition: Kill 500 monsters in the Abandoned Workshop;
        • Reward:

• Abandoned Workshop 59-64 III:
        • Condition: Kill 700 monsters in the Abandoned Workshop;
        • Reward:
          • br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngBox with Rune of EXP+SP 50% for 1-64 Levels

• Forbidden Gate 56-64 I:
        • Condition: Kill 150 monsters in the Forbidden Gate: Predatory Larva, Bloody Queen, Blue Drake;
        • Reward:

• Forbidden Gates 57-66 II:
        • Condition: Kill 350 monsters in the Forbidden Gate;
        • Reward:

• Forbidden Gates 59-66 III:
        • Condition: Kill 500 monsters in the Forbidden Gate: Serpent Nomad, Falibati, Knight of Doom;
        • Reward:

• Forbidden Gates 60-66 IV:
        • Condition: Kill 600 monsters in the Forbidden Gate: Serpent Nomad, Falibati, Knight of Doom;
        • Reward:

• Ancient Laboratory 54-64 I:
        • Condition: Kill 150 monsters in the Ancient Laboratory;
        • Reward:

• Ancient Laboratory 57-64 II:
        • Condition: Kill 300 monsters in the Ancient Laboratory;
        • Reward:

• Ancient Laboratory 59-64 III:
        • Condition: Kill 400 monsters in the Ancient Laboratory;
        • Reward:

• Ancient Laboratory 60-64 IV:
        • Condition: Kill 500 monsters in the Ancient Laboratory;
        • Reward:

• Cave of the Giants 52-60 I:
        • Condition: Kill 200 monsters of the races: Animals, Insects, Magical Creatures, Monsters in the Cave of Giants;
        • Reward:

• Cave of the Giants 59-66 II:
        • Condition: Kill 300 monsters of the races: Animals, Insects, Magical Creatures, Monsters in the Cave of Giants;
        • Reward:

• Cave of the Giants 60-66 III:
        • Condition: Kill 350 monsters of the Giant race in the Cave of Giants;
        • Reward:

• Cave of the Giants 60-66 IV:
        • Condition: Kill 500 monsters of the Giant race in the Cave of Giants;
        • Reward:
  • image.png Quests:
    • Hidden text
      • Temple Preacher:
        • Type: One time;
        • Condition: Complete the quest Temple Preacher;
        • Reward:
          • br_cash_greater_healing_potion_i00.png Personal Greater Healing Potion х25
          • etc_scroll_of_return_i01.png Personal Blessed Scroll of Escape х3

• Temple Executioner:
        • Condition: Complete the Temple Executioner quest;
        • Reward:
          • br_cash_greater_healing_potion_i00.png Personal Greater Healing Potion х35
          • etc_scroll_of_resurrection_i01.png Personal Blessed Scroll of Resurrection х3

• Temple Warrior 1:
        • Condition: Complete the quest Temple Warrior 1;
        • Reward:
          • br_fruit_cocktail_i01.png Fresh Fruit Cocktail х1
          • br_fruit_cocktail_i00.png Sweet Fruit Cocktail х1

• Temple Warrior 2:
        • Condition: Complete the quest Temple Warrior 2;
        • Reward:
          • br_vitality_potion_i00.png Vitality Maintaining Potion х1
          • br_vitality_potion_i01.png Vitality Replenishing Potion х1

• Shadow Fox 1 :
        • Requirement: Complete the quest Shadow Fox 1;
        • Reward:
          • etc_rbracelet_c_i00.png Iron Bracelet х1
          • yellow_speed_32.png Passive Talisman - Speed х1
          • yellow_regen_32.png Passive Talisman - Regeneration х1

• Shadow Fox 2 :
        • Requirement: Complete the quest Shadow Fox 2;
        • Reward:
          • 32_lifeforce.png Red Talisman - Life Force х1
          • 32_maxclarity.png Red Talisman of Maximum Clarity х1

• Shadow Fox 3 :
        • Requirement: Complete the quest Shadow Fox 3;
        • Reward:
          • bookmark_book_i00.png My Teleport Spellbook x1;
          • bookmark_scroll_i00.png My Teleport Scroll x10
          • br_flag_of_bookmark_i00.pngMy Teleport Flag х3

• Fallen Angel Dawn\Dusk Assignment:
        • Condition: Complete the Fallen Angel assignment of Dawn or Fallen Angel assignment of Dusk;
        • Reward:
          • br_cash_greater_healing_potion_i00.png Personal Greater Healing Potion х50
          • dethrone_name_change.pnglv_benefit_panel.pngCoupon for PA or Club Card
  • image.jpeg Levels :
    • Hidden text
      • Level 3:
        • Condition: Reach level 3;
        • Reward:
          • etc_lottery_card_i00.pngpannel_weapon.pngNewbie Guide's Weapon Exchange Coupon х2
          • t32245.png Smile - Smile
          • br_cash_healing_potion_i00.png Personal Healing Potion х5
          • etc_soulshot_none_for_rookie_i00.png Soulshot: No Grade for Beginners х200
          • etc_spiritshot_none_for_rookie_i00.png Spiritshot: No Grade for Beginners х100

• Level 7:
        • Condition: Reach level 7;
        • Reward:
          • bm_challenger_wp_trade_ticket.pngpanel_2.pngNewbie Guide Coupon (Boots)
          • accessary_blue_coral_ring_i00.png Blue Coral Ring
          • br_cash_healing_potion_i00.png Personal Healing Potion х7
          • etc_soulshot_none_for_rookie_i00.png Soulshot: No Grade for Beginners х250
          • etc_spiritshot_none_for_rookie_i00.png Spiritshot: No Grade for Beginners х125

• Level 10:
        • Condition: Reach level 10;
        • Reward:
          • bm_challenger_wp_trade_ticket.pngpanel_2.pngNewbie Guide Coupon  (Gloves)
          • accessary_coral_earing_i00.png Coral Earring
          • br_cash_healing_potion_i00.png Personal Healing Potion х10
          • etc_soulshot_none_for_rookie_i00.png Soulshot: No Grade for Beginners х300
          • etc_spiritshot_none_for_rookie_i00.png Spiritshot: No Grade for Beginners х150

• Level 12:
        • Condition: Reach level 12;
        • Reward:
          • bm_challenger_wp_trade_ticket.pngpanel_2.pngNewbie Guide Coupon  (Armor)
          • accessary_coral_earing_i00.png Coral Earring
          • br_cash_healing_potion_i00.png Personal Healing Potion х12
          • etc_soulshot_none_for_rookie_i00.png Soulshot: No Grade for Beginners х350
          • etc_spiritshot_none_for_rookie_i00.png Spiritshot: No Grade for Beginners х175

• Level 15:
        • Condition: Reach level 15;
        • Reward:
          • bm_challenger_wp_trade_ticket.pngpanel_2.pngNewbie Guide Coupon  (Helmet)
          • accessary_blue_diamond_necklace_i00.png Blue Diamond Necklace
          • br_cash_healing_potion_i00.png Personal Healing Potion х15
          • etc_soulshot_none_for_rookie_i00.png Soulshot: No Grade for Beginners х400
          • etc_spiritshot_none_for_rookie_i00.png Spiritshot: No Grade for Beginners х200

• Level 17:
        • Condition: Reach level 17;
        • Reward:
          • weapon_mace_of_priest_i00.pngpannel_weapon.pngMW Priest Mace
          • br_cash_healing_potion_i00.png Personal Healing Potion х17
          • etc_soulshot_none_for_rookie_i00.png Soulshot: No Grade for Beginners х500
          • etc_spiritshot_none_for_rookie_i00.png Spiritshot: No Grade for Beginners х250

• Level 20:
        • Condition: Reach level 20;
        • Reward:
          • etc_lottery_card_i00.pngpannel_weapon.pngNewbie Guide's Weapon Exchange Coupon Ранг D
          • t32244.png Smile - Heart
          • etc_pig_adena_i01.png Ivory Coin х15
          • br_cash_healing_potion_i00.png Personal Healing Potion х20
          • br_cash_soulshot_d_i00.png Soulshot (D-Grade) x1500
          • br_cash_blessed_spiritshot_d_i00.png Blessed Spiritshot (D-Grade) х750
          • etc_super_cp_potion_i01.png Elixir of CP (D-Grade) х2

•  Level 30 :
        • Condition: Reach level 30;
        • Reward:
          • etc_pig_adena_i01.png Ivory Coin х20
          • br_cash_healing_potion_i00.png Personal Healing Potion х30
          • br_cash_soulshot_d_i00.png Soulshot (D-Grade) x1500
          • br_cash_blessed_spiritshot_d_i00.png Blessed Spiritshot (D-Grade) х750
          • etc_super_cp_potion_i01.png Elixir of CP (D-Grade) х2
          • etc_super_hp_potion_i01.pngElixir of Life (D-Grade)х3

• Level 40:
        • Condition: Reach level 40;
        • Reward:
          • etc_pig_adena_i01.png Ivory Coin х25
          • br_cash_soulshot_c_i00.pngSoulshot (C-Grade) х1800
          • br_cash_blessed_spiritshot_c_i00.pngBlessed Spiritshot (C-Grade) х750
          • br_four_leaf_clover_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngLucky Vitality Clover for 1-52 Lv.
          • etc_super_cp_potion_i02.pngElixir of CP (C-Grade) х2

• Level 48:
        • Condition: Reach level 48;
        • Reward:
          • etc_pig_adena_i01.png Ivory Coin х30
          • br_cash_greater_healing_potion_i00.pngPersonal Greater Healing Potion х30
          • br_cp_potion_i01.pngPersonal Greater CP Potion х20
          • br_cash_soulshot_c_i00.pngSoulshot (C-Grade) x2000
          • br_cash_blessed_spiritshot_c_i00.pngBlessed Spiritshot (C-Grade) х850
          • etc_super_hp_potion_i02.pngElixir of Life (C-Grade) х3
          • etc_super_cp_potion_i02.pngElixir of CP (C-Grade) х2

• Level 52:
        • Condition: Reach level 52;
        • Reward:
          • etc_pig_adena_i01.png Ivory Coin х35
          • br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngBox with Rune of Exp+Sp 50% for ALL Levels
          • br_cash_soulshot_b_i00.pngSoulshot (B-Grade) x1500
          • br_cash_blessed_spiritshot_b_i00.pngBlessed Spiritshot (B-Grade) х750
          • etc_super_cp_potion_i03.pngElixir of CP (B-Grade) х2

• Level 56:
        • Condition: Reach level 56;
        • Reward:
          • etc_pig_adena_i01.png Ivory Coin х40
          • br_cash_greater_healing_potion_i00.pngPersonal Greater Healing Potion х40
          • br_cp_potion_i01.pngPersonal Greater CP Potion х30
          • br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngBox with Rune of Exp+Sp 50% for ALL Levels
          • br_cash_soulshot_b_i00.pngSoulshot (B-Grade) х1800
          • br_cash_blessed_spiritshot_b_i00.pngBlessed Spiritshot (B-Grade) х800

• Level 60:
        • Condition: Reach level 60;
        • Reward:
          • etc_pig_adena_i01.png Ivory Coin х45
          • br_cash_greater_healing_potion_i00.pngPersonal Greater Healing Potion х45
          • br_cash_soulshot_b_i00.pngSoulshot (B-Grade) x2000
          • br_cash_blessed_spiritshot_b_i00.pngBlessed Spiritshot (B-Grade) х850

image.png Personal account services

• Added a function for transferring several items from the Personal Account Warehouse to a character at once:
    • Pre-launch character creation will be available at 19:30:
      • It will be possible to activate the bonus code before the server starts (20:00);
      • It will be possible to transfer items from the Personal Account Warehouse to the character;
      • It will be possible to make a direct purchase for a character in your Personal Account.
    • A discount is available for the wholesale purchase of Clover for holding Energy:
      • 1 clover = 7;
      • 3 clovers = 15 (5 each);
      • 10 clovers = 35 (3.5 each).

clan_flag.pngpannel_blessed.png Clans, Captured Object Skills

• When you accumulate 50 kills of members of the clan that threw you a one-sided war, the Clan War will begin automatically.
  • You can cancel the Clan War after it has been accepted no earlier than 24 hours later.

• skill0370.pngcastle_tab.pngResidence Body:
    • Maximum HP +7%.

• skill0371.pngcastle_tab.pngResidence Spirit:
    • Max CP +12%.

• skill0372.pngcastle_tab.pngResidence Soul:
    • Maximum MP +5%.

• skill0373.pngcastle_tab.pngResidence Health:
    • Incoming healing power +8%.

• skill0374.pngcastle_tab.pngResidence Moral:
    • CP regeneration +25%.

• skill0375.pngcastle_tab.pngResidence Clarity:
    • MP Cost P./M. skills and Rhythms -5%.

• skill0376.pngcastle_tab.pngResidence Might:
    • Physical Attack +6%.

• skill0377.pngcastle_tab.pngResidence Shield:
    • Physical defense +5%.

• skill0378.pngcastle_tab.pngResidence Empower
    • Magic attack +8%.

• skill0379.pngcastle_tab.pngResidence Magic Barrier:
    • Magic defense +5%.

• skill0380.pngcastle_tab.pngResidence Guidance:
    • Accuracy +4.

• skill0381.pngcastle_tab.pngResidence Agility:
    • Evasion +4.

• skill0382.pngcastle_tab.pngResidence Shield Block:
    • Shield block chance +20%.

• skill0383.pngcastle_tab.pngResidence Shield Defense:
    • Physical defense when block with a shield +225.

• skill0384.pngcastle_tab.pngResidence Resist Typhoon:
    • Resistance from ATT Water and Wind +10;
    • Resistance from the elements of Water and Wind +5%.

• skill0385.pngcastle_tab.pngResidence Resist Lava:
    • Defense against ATT Fire and Earth +10;
    • Resistance from the elements of Fire and Earth +5%.

• skill0386.pngcastle_tab.pngResidence Fortitude:
    • Stun Resistance +10%.
  • skill0387.pngcastle_tab.pngResidence Freedom:
    • Root Resistance +10%.

• skill0388.pngcastle_tab.pngResidence Vigilance:
    • Sleep resistance +10%.

• skill0389.pngcastle_tab.pngResidence Movement:
    • Speed +5.

honors_ensoul_stone.pngpannel_rotten.pngJewelry Augmentation Skills

• Added for necklaces:
    • skill4416_dwarf.pngNecklace Augment - Hold Chance:
      • Increases the chance of success Ruth by 10%.
    • skill4416_dwarf.pngNecklace Augment - Hold Resistance:
      • Root Resistance +10%.

• Added for earrings:
    • skill4416_dwarf.pngEarring Augment - Hold Chance:
      • Increases the chance of success Ruth by 7%.
    • skill4416_dwarf.pngEarring Augment - Hold Resistance:
      • Root Resistance +7%.

• Added for rings:
    • skill4416_dwarf.pngRing Augment - Hold Chance:
      • Increases the chance of success Root by 5%.
    • skill4416_dwarf.pngRing Augment - Hold Resistance:
      • Root Resistance +5%.

image.png Additional client settings

• The updater has added a function to increase the game interface in the settings section. This will make playing on high-resolution monitors much easier:
    Hidden text

image.png

• A button has been added to the skill panel to toggle the transparency/non-transparency of the skill panel:
    Hidden text

image.png

image.png

• In the group interface settings window, the ability to enable transparency/non-transparency of the group window has been added:
    Hidden text

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Added choice of Fire or Water server in the login window:
    Hidden text

image.png

• Added radio. For now, MasterWorkFM radio is operating rather in test mode. You can always listen to current and nostalgic tracks. You can turn on the radio using the key combinations Ctrl+Shift+R or Ctrl+R.

You will need to use our image.png Updater  to ensure that the update is displayed correctly. We highly recommend that you use the  Fast Check feature as we regularly release various minor and major updates. 

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...