Перейти к публикации
Papanda

MasterWork II: Newbie Guide

Рекомендованные сообщения

Newbie Guide

START FROM LEVEL 1 TO 20
Let's talk about the beginner's assistant, Newbie Guide , which will become your reliable companion at the start of the game.
You can find this NPC in any starting location, he will provide you with magical support and, depending on your level, will exchange you coupons received for completing Missions, which will help in leveling up your character at no cost.

• During the first dialogue with him, you can exchange a coupon for NG weapons, you will find the coupon immediately in your inventory, to do this, select the “ Get items for beginners ”.
  • He will provide you with magical support from the first level, to do this, select the “ Get support magic ” option;
  • The most important and valuable things you can get by completing Missions are Weapons,  Armor and Jewelry .

br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.pngConditions for obtaining:
By going to the Missions section of the game and selecting the “ Levels ” tab, we can see many key stages of character development, for which a reward is provided in the form of coupons for equipment and consumables.

• All classes receive: coupons for weapons, coupons for armor, jewelry, charges, cans of treatment:
    • All items are personal.

image.png

image.png

If the conditions of the Mission are met , the status of the Mission will display the notification “Reward Available”. Having selected a completed mission, you can collect your reward by clicking the button.

More about the requirements and rewards:

• For reaching level 3 you will receive:
    • etc_lottery_card_i00.pngpannel_weapon.pngNewbie Guide's Weapon Exchange Coupon х2;
    • t32245.pngSmile - Smile;
    • br_cash_healing_potion_i00.pngPersonal Healing Potion х5;
    • etc_soulshot_none_for_rookie_i00.pngSoulshot: No Grade for Beginners х200;
    • etc_spiritshot_none_for_rookie_i00.pngSpiritshot: No Grade for Beginners х100.

• For reaching level 7 you will receive:
    • bm_challenger_wp_trade_ticket.pngpanel_2.pngNewbie Guide Coupon(Boots);
    • accessary_blue_coral_ring_i00.pngBlue Coral Ring;
    • br_cash_healing_potion_i00.pngPersonal Healing Potion х7;
    • etc_soulshot_none_for_rookie_i00.pngSoulshot: No Grade for Beginners х250;
    • etc_spiritshot_none_for_rookie_i00.pngSpiritshot: No Grade for Beginners х125.

• For reaching level 10 you will receive:
    • bm_challenger_wp_trade_ticket.pngpanel_2.pngNewbie Guide CouPon (gloves);
    • accessary_coral_earing_i00.pngCoral Earring;
    • br_cash_healing_potion_i00.pngPersonal Healing Potion х10;
    • etc_soulshot_none_for_rookie_i00.pngSoulshot: No Grade for Beginners х300;
    • etc_spiritshot_none_for_rookie_i00.pngSpiritshot: No Grade for Beginners х150.

• For reaching level 12 you will receive:
    • bm_challenger_wp_trade_ticket.pngpanel_2.pngNewbie Guide Coupon(Armor);
    • accessary_coral_earing_i00.pngCoral Earring;
    • br_cash_healing_potion_i00.pngPersonal Healing Potion х12;
    • etc_soulshot_none_for_rookie_i00.pngSoulshot: No Grade for Beginners х350;
    • etc_spiritshot_none_for_rookie_i00.pngSpiritshot: No Grade for Beginners х175.

• For reaching level 15 you will receive:
    • bm_challenger_wp_trade_ticket.pngpanel_2.pngNewbie Guide Coupon (Helmet);
    • accessary_blue_diamond_necklace_i00.pngBlue Diamond Necklace;
    • br_cash_healing_potion_i00.pngPersonal Healing Potion х15;
    • etc_soulshot_none_for_rookie_i00.pngSoulshot: No Grade for Beginners х400;
    • etc_spiritshot_none_for_rookie_i00.pngSpiritshot: No Grade for Beginners х200.

• For reaching level 17 you will receive:
    • weapon_mace_of_priest_i00.pngpannel_weapon.pngMW Priest Mace;
    • br_cash_healing_potion_i00.pngPersonal Healing Potion х17;
    • etc_soulshot_none_for_rookie_i00.pngSoulshot: No Grade for Beginners х500;
    • etc_spiritshot_none_for_rookie_i00.pngSpiritshot: No Grade for Beginners х250.

• For reaching level 20 you will receive:
    • etc_lottery_card_i00.pngpannel_weapon.pngNewbie Guide's Weapon Exchange Coupon Ранг D;
    • t32244.pngSmile - Heart;
    • etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin х15;
    • br_cash_healing_potion_i00.pngPersonal Healing Potion х20;
    • br_cash_soulshot_d_i00.pngSoulshot (D-Grade) х1500;
    • br_cash_blessed_spiritshot_d_i00.pngBlessed Spiritshot (D-Grade) х750;
    • etc_super_cp_potion_i01.pngElixir of CP (D-Grade) х2. 

The characteristics of the sets, their appearance and the range of weapons available for exchange can be viewed under the spoiler:

armor_t1002_ul_i00.pngSet bonuses:

• Starting MW Light set (for warriors):
    • M.Def. +5% / P. Attack Speed +5% / Evasion +3.
  • Starting MW Robe set (for magicians):
    • P.Def +5% / MP Regeneration +5% / Casting Spd. by 10%.
  • The mains MW subject has the parameter Low D gr. brony

image.php?di=GZ9R.png

Available weapons for exchange:

image.php?di=G61W.png

photo-2020-10-07-17-43-37.jpg

• You can exchange coupons for weapons at Newbie Guide in the NG or D gr section. weapons.
  • Be careful, NG and Low D weapons cannot be equipped if the character has more than 0 PK .

Further, on the path of developing your character, we recommend that you pay attention to the redesigned quest chain, which is available from level 32 and starts from the NPC Shegfield , who lives in the temple of the city of Dion.

In addition to the usual rewards in the form of  image.jpeg Experience and etc_adena_i00.png Adena, by completing additional missions you will receive useful consumables, items for br_vitality_potion_i01.png Repleshing and br_vitality_potion_i00.png Maintaining Energy, as well as bless_scroll_r99.png a Premium Account or etc_royal_membership_i00.png Club Card (of your choice). You don’t need to do anything additional, just complete the quest and receive a standard reward and in the missions section you will receive a reward in the form of useful consumables for the same quest.

From November 6th, the reward in Adena will be doubled!

etc_badge_gold_i00.png Classes:

• Now you can start the quest for the first profession at level 18 (previously at 19), and for the second profession (all brands) at level 35 (previously at 35, 37 and 39);
  • Rewards for the First and Second class transfer quests have been standardized according to HF ( etc_exp_point_i00.png EXP, image.png SP, etc_adena_i00.png Adena ), and you also receive a chest with a nice personal reward, and in it:  
    • g-latus_box.png First Class transfer Reward:
      • etc_pig_adena_i01.png Ivory Coin  - about 35 to 50 pieces;
      • etc_reagent_white_i00.png Greater Healing Potion  - from 25 to 35 pcs;
      • br_cp_potion_i01.png MW CP Potion  - from 15 to 25 pcs;
      • br_four_leaf_clover_i00.png Lucky Four-leaf Clover 1-48 Lv. - 1 шт;
      • etc_scroll_of_resurrection_i01.png Blessed Scroll of Resurrection  - from 1 to 3 pcs.;
      • br_cash_soulshot_d_i00.png Soulshot (D-Grade)  - from 1350 to 1650 pcs;
      • br_cash_blessed_spiritshot_d_i00.png Blessed Spiritshot (D-Grade)  - about 500 to 800 pcs.
    • g_alegra_box.png Second Class transfer Reward  (for completing the quest for each etc_badge_black_i00.png Mark separately) :  
      • etc_pig_adena_i01.png Ivory Coin  - about 35 to 50 pieces;
      • etc_reagent_white_i00.png Greater Healing Potion  - from 35 to 50 pcs.;
      • br_cp_potion_i01.png MW CP Potion  - from 25 to 35 pcs;
      • br_fruit_cocktail_i00.png Sweet Fruit Cocktail - 1 шт;
      • br_fruit_cocktail_i01.png Fresh Fruit Cocktail - 1 шт;
      • etc_scroll_of_resurrection_i01.png Blessed Scroll of Resurrection  - from 2 to 3 pcs.;
      • br_cash_soulshot_c_i00.png Soulshot (C-Grade)  - from 1800 to 2200 pcs;
      • br_cash_blessed_spiritshot_c_i00.png Blessed Spiritshot (C-Grade)  - from 750 to 1000 pcs.

I hope this small guide will help you develop and bring your character a little joy ;)

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...