Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
OSVLD

MW 2023. Мысли старого орка.

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello there! I hope I've understood everything correctly since I had to use translator for it :)

What I'd like to start my post with a simple Sorry and thank you. Sorry about saying that launching two servers at once will be a bad idea. I was proven wrong and I am greatful that it actually worked out as you said it would, hence thank you part :)

Regarding things I liked and disliked about MW IV :

liked:

1. Balanced classes (for most part)
  2. great support, and I mean it. I've made couple tickets that were replied to quickly. I am amazed that this part is not a standard on every project and I am glad that it is so good here.
  3. changes in locations 

disliked:

1. no english-community-manager, someone Safero-like who'd let non-russian players be up to date with changes etc.
  2. not putting enough love for starting stages :) I know You'd like to have people experiance later chronicles but I believe there's room for interlude improvements :)
  3. crashes and high-laggs on mass events. I know it's a wishful thinking it would be perfect from day one and everyone will be lagg-free, but still this is something I didnt like
  4. hours at which mass events were starting :) Again- this is only point of view, but as an EU player, for most parts was hard to be on time after work :)
  5. AURA FLASH. This is most hated thing here. Dunno what to do about this, but for now most fights were about who has more flashes and will use it faster on mass events.
  6. events/next stages during european holidays.

extra, something that could work better or would like to see on future MW's

1. mid-war events earlier and more often
  2. reducing party to 7 slots :) as on some other project, this was a cool feature. It could help out a lot of ppl creating their own CP, filling both big and mid war
  3. changes in alliance's and/or clan capacity. On MW IV, on water server at the beginning, fights were amazing. There were at least three sides and it brought us joy and pleasure even after not winning an epic. After some time, zerg were created and it all fell to shit. IMO there shouldn't be a force that gathers so many people and can obliterate others just with sheer numbers. This way new clans could emerge and existing top clans would have to think twice about who to recruit, how to build its future and so on...
  4. Some changes in instance zones. Make it faster to make if you don't want to cancel them. Limit them or do whatever it is that you could do because its a time-consuming thing to do every day. Its a big boost in exp so you can't miss it, but also don't want to waste too much of prime for it :)
  5. Opening MW V earlier in October <3
  6. ad. to 1 on the list i disliked, I would love to see more english-speaking and active GMs that will bring english-speaking community together :)

Thats what I came up with. 
Keep up the good work! 

Изменено пользователем emissary

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...