Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

There is a very big conversation about which clans will go to each of the servers.According to admins they will not interfere with this but that way

we will end up with two server that will have completely different dynamic.All big clans want to go to First server and face each others while 

specific other "big war" clans want to take advantage of that and go free far mthe easy server to sell epics in the more competitive sides on the other server

Yes this happens we saw it last season even before merge.

I think the solution to that is a shuffle ,the same way it happens on football.At the moment we have 4 big sides(zabor/op/irreale/ph) and two a bit weaker (ukraine/kkk)All clan names in a "hat" and from there in front of all CLs there will be picked clans and which server they go to.2 big and 1 of the two weaker ones.

I dont know if this sounds stupid but will create a relative balance and it will be as fair as possible.Also there will not be a lag fest in one server with 2000 + at epics while on the other server it will be epics with 400-500 people in total.

09/23/2024 at 10:11 AM, ketcha said:

Take everyone and divide them. Vanguard and handicap. I hope you're not a communist.

Isn't that the idea of the server?If  we cant have two balanced servers just stick to two different servers and never merge them.

23.09.2024 в 12:16, sgtm сказал:

Isn't that the idea of the server?If  we cant have two balanced servers just stick to two different servers and never merge them.

neither fire nor water was balanced when there were only two sides in pigbigwar. What makes u think that this time it will be different?

9/23/2024 в 10:51 AM, Bot_oleg сказал:

neither fire nor water was balanced when there were only two sides in pig bigwar. What makes you think that this time it will be different?

i mean balance between the servers,similar amount of big clans and more or less similar amount of people in epics.Inside servers cant be balance,there will always be a dominant side at the end of the day.

23.09.2024 в 12:54, sgtm сказал:

i mean balance between the servers,similar amount of big clans and more or less similar amount of people in epics.Inside servers cant be balance,there will always be a dominant side at the end of the day.

for what? I don't think irreale enjoyed playing until merge during last season. In case administration interferes with the clan distribution process there will be noone to blame but admins. Minus reputation minus number of players.

9/23/2024 at 11:03 AM, Bot_oleg said:

for what? I don't think irreale until enjoyed merge during last season. In case administration interferes with the clan distribution process there will be no one to blame but admins. Minus reputation minus number of players.

if admins interefere and there is still imballance they will be accused for helping a side etc.There is no upside for them. Epics with 2 sides are boring anyway, thats why i said to split 3-3 if there was another even a weaker side last season on fire i am quite sure that the fence would have a harder time to win everything like they did.Even a weaker side flagging Zabor before they fight with irreale for example can make a difference.What is the alternative to what i am saying? have all big clans in one server and let Ukraine free farm?The clan that deserves the least to get the most?

Изменено пользователем sgtm

23.09.2024 в 13:08, sgtm сказал:

if admins interefere and there is still imballance they will be accused for helping a side etc.There is no upside for them. Epics with 2 sides are boring anyway, thats why i said to split 3-3 if there was another even a weaker side last season on fire i am quite sure that the fence would have a harder time to win everything like they did.Even a weaker side flagging Zabor before they fight with irreale for example can make a difference.What is the alternative to what i am saying? have all big clans in one server and let Ukraine free farm?The clan that deserves the least to get the most?

Why do the fact that ukraine might free farm on water bothers u who r playing on fire? Personally, i don't give a fuck about ukraine free farming and selling epics, it doesn't affect my fun on fire server. On the other side, two sides big war affects it directly

in russian there is a saying i don't mind to have my eye put out if my neighbour ends up blind. I think it suits ur offer

Изменено пользователем Bot_oleg

23.09.2024 в 11:25, Bot_oleg сказал:

Why do the fact that ukraine might free farm on water bothers u who r playing on fire? Personally, i don't give a fuck about ukraine free farming and selling epics, it doesn't affect my fun on fire server. On the other side, two sides big war affects it directly

in russian there is a saying i don't mind to have my eye put out if my neighbour ends up blind. I think it suits ur offer

Since i dont play mage to spam braindead flash and aoe having epics with 2500 people affects directly my gameplay.

Идея полностью фуфловская. Сначала по сервам распределять, потом по альянсам, потом пачки между кланами и т.д. Тенденция дерьмовая.👎

Еще бы загнули мол из футбола систему взять, которая ограничивает стоимость трансферов🤭Ограничить донат на клан/пак....

Наоборот для интересной игры и развития проекта хорошо бы максимум сильных кланов уместить на одном сервере, но возможности пока это не позволяют. Комуто придется идти на более унылый серв. Добровольцы вроде есть.

Изменено пользователем Зарево

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...