Перейти к публикации
Eleyn

OBT of the 5th season of MasterWork

Рекомендованные сообщения

OBT starts on October 7 at 20:00 (Kyiv/Moscow/Minsk)

The OBT Tournament will be held from October 10 to 13 at 20:00 (Kyiv/Moscow/Minsk)

New Season Start - October 18 at 20:00 (Kyiv/Moscow/Minsk)

Dear friends!

Open Beta Testing of the new, 5th season of Masterwork II will begin on October 7.
Our team has done a great job of preparation and continues to work on the season every day so that you can get the most out of a high-quality and interesting game.

In the new season, you no longer need to download and install two clients or select a server in the updater!
Download the updater now, install the client, and after the launch of OBT (and the start on October 18), the new server will appear in the list of current ones.
Now you can easily enter the new seasonal server or the Eternal server without any extra actions.

⚔️ OBT-Tournament

From October 10 to 13, players will battle on a Tournament Server during the MasterWork Season 5 OBT.
The tournament is held for MasterWork project players, so any group that has played or plans to play on our project can apply to participate in the tournament.

The tournament will be covered by @Safero And @Ephas, as well as a several guests on our radio and the trovo channel.

image.png Rewards

• First place:
    • g_bm_elmore_cloak_normal.pngUnique Tournament Winner's Cloak;
    • image.png Premium Account (100 days) - 11 pcs;
    • etc_royal_membership_i00.pngClub Card (100 days)  - 11 pcs;
    • etc_box_of_adventure_3_i00.pngpannel_intrepid.pngUnique Set - 11 pcs;
    • etc_vitality_point_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngBox with Vitality Rune  (7 days) - 33 pcs.

• Second place:
    • g_bm_elmore_cloak_normal.pngpanel_red_high.pngUnique cloak for 2nd place in the Tournament;
    • image.png Premium Account (30 days) - 11 pcs;
    • etc_royal_membership_i00.pngClub Card (30 days)  - 11 pcs;
    • etc_vitality_point_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngBox with Vitality Rune  (7 days) - 22 pcs.

• Third place:
    • g_bm_elmore_cloak_normal.pngpanel_red_high.pngUnique cloak for 3rd place in the Tournament;
    • image.png Premium Account (7 days) - 11 pcs;
    • etc_royal_membership_i00.pngClub Card (7 days)  - 11 pcs;
    • etc_vitality_point_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngBox with Vitality Rune  (7 days) - 11 pcs.

• Fourth place:
    • etc_vitality_point_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngBox with Vitality Rune  (7 days) - 11 pcs.

For a full description of the OBT Tournament conditions, please follow the link on our forum: OBT-Tournament
And also on the promo page: https://mw5.media/tournament

ℹ️Information on OBT

Characters appear in Giran with a supply of game currency. In Giran, you will find everything you need for comfortable testing.

Please note! Throughout the OBT,  everything on the server will be set up for the first patch note. Along with this, you will also be able to see other elements of the game as it moves through phases. As new phases open, later content will be added.
Thus, we suggest that you focus on the first patch note, which will be installed at the start. "Pumping" 64+ levels is secondary for our OBT.

As mentioned above, testing of the MasterWork II server is divided into several phases, which correspond to several stages of the concept, namely:

First phase:

Dates: October 7th to 10th
Maximum level: 64
The Kamael race will be from the first phase during the OBT, but will appear after the launch on November 18th.
Main testing highlights:

• etc_spell_shot_white_i01.png Initial character development;
    • image.png The probability of Ankou spawning has increased significantly in all locations (for OBT).
  • etc_trans_4f_s_b_01.png Missions and Achievements;
  • skill0240.png Bonuses for sets of grades C, B, A;
  • skill1445.png New and updated skills;
  • ticket_i00.png Instances;
  • etc_nobless_teleport_coupon_i00.png The Grand Olympiad.

Second phase:

Dates: October 10-14
Maximum level: 79
Main testing focuses:

• etc_scroll_gray_i00.png Quests for obtaining equipment;
  • etc_fang_red_i00.png Reworked popular locations;
    • image.png The probability of Ankou spawning has increased significantly in all locations (for OBT).
  • skill0352.png New and updated skills;
  • ticket_i00.png Instances;
  • etc_nobless_teleport_coupon_i00.png The Grand Olympiad.

Third phase:

Dates: October 14-17
Maximum level: 85
Main testing focuses:

• etc_scroll_gray_i00.pngQuests for obtaining equipment;
  • armor_t94_u_i01.pngMethods of obtaining and effects of PvE / PvP enchantment of armor of grade S80+;
  • etc_torch_on_i00.pngReworked popular locations;
  • skill0787.pngNew and updated skills;
  • ticket_i00.pngInstances;
  • etc_nobless_teleport_coupon_i00.pngThe Grand Olympiad.

We invite everyone to join the OBT to ensure there are no issues accessing the server and that the game client is working correctly.
Have questions? Write to our support team in your personal account.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...