Перейти к публикации
Papanda

Patchnote 28.10.24 - Devil's Pass

Рекомендованные сообщения

Restart: Monday, October 28, 2024 at 12:00 server time (GMT +2)

Dear friends,

Life on servers 🔥 Fire and 🌊 Water is blazing and boiling! The first epics have been successfully completed, and there is no clear favorite on either server. The next stage will bring new important skills and equipment upgrades to the game, which can significantly affect the balance of power in the game. New instances, rates, and bonuses for new characters will help you easily catch up with the leaders. It's time to save up Fame for PvP inserts in weapons and armor. These important mechanics will help you in battles more than once! 

This week, we have a visual Halloween event coming up! More details in a separate thread a bit later.

You can check out all the new features in the second planned update of the 5th season of MasterWork in this Patch Notes 🙃

image.png Statistics

• 🔥 Fire
    • PvP: 159 275;
    • PK: 24 525;
    • Characters: 30 174;
    • Clans: 126;
    • Alliances: 30. 
  • 🌊 Water
    • PvP: 166 869;
    • PK: 28 890;
    • Characters: 28 419;
    • Clans: 106;
    • Alliances: 35.

For more detailed statistics, we recommend that you take a look at the Rating section in your Personal Account. There you will find a lot of interesting and relevant information about the life and development of the server, as well as a new Raids section with information about the respawn time of Sub and Noob RB.

• Please note!
    Statistics differ for different servers, so do not forget to select the server you need in your personal account:
    • Hidden text

image.png

image.png Important game events

Technical work on installing updates, respawning Epic Bosses and all important game events are going according to schedule. We try to give players as much information as possible so that you can effectively plan your game session.

• Please note!
    • On Sunday, October 27th, at 3:00 AM, there will be a 30-minute reset to move the clocks back 1 hour. 

• Monday, October 28:
    • image.png Technical work to install the update - 12:00 Kyiv time / 13:00 Moscow and Minsk time (Estimated time 120 minutes);
    • image.png At 18:00 Kyiv time/ 19:00 Moscow and Minsk time — switching rates (without restart):
      • Simplified game - up to level 48;
      • Main game - up to level 64.
  • Tuesday, October 29:
    • image.png Orfen: 20:45 ~ 21:00 Kiev time/ 21:45 ~ 22:00 Moscow and Minsk time;
    • image.png Queen Ant: 21:15 ~ 21:30 Kyiv time/ 22:15 ~ 22:30 Moscow and Minsk time.
      Let us remind you about the new mechanics this season. All epic bosses will be skill1540.png invulnerable for the first 5 minutes after their appearance . The boss cannot be damaged or have any effects applied to it.  
  • Wednesday, October 30:
  • Thursday, October 31:
    • image.png Core: 20:45 ~ 21:00 Kiev time/ 21:45 ~ 22:00 Moscow and Minsk time;
    • image.png Queen Ant: 21:15 ~ 21:30 Kyiv time/ 22:15 ~ 22:30 Moscow and Minsk time.
      Let us remind you about the new mechanics this season. All epic bosses will be skill1540.png invulnerable for the first 5 minutes after their appearance . The boss cannot be damaged or have any effects applied to it. 
  • Friday, November 1:
  • Saturday, November 2:
    • image.png Orfen: 20:45 ~ 21:00 Kiev time/ 21:45 ~ 22:00 Moscow and Minsk time;
    • The first sieges of captured  Clan Halls: 20:00 Kiev time/ 21:00 Moscow and Minsk time.
      • Hidden text
        • Fortress of Resistance;
        • Devastated Castle;
        • Bandit Stronghold;
        • Rainbow Springs;
        • Wild Beast Reserve;
        • Fortress of the Dead.
          Guide to capturing Clan Hallam you can find in our Wiki.

• Sunday, November 3:
    • The first castle sieges:
      • Sieges 16:00 - 18:00 Kyiv time / 17:00 ~ 19:00 Moscow and Minsk time:
        • image.png Gludio;
        • image.png Dion;
        • image.png Schuttgart;
        • image.png Aden;
      • Sieges 20:00 - 22:00 Kyiv time / 21:00 ~ 23:00 Moscow and Minsk time:
        • image.png Giran;
        • image.png Oren;
        • image.png Innadril;
        • image.png Goddard;
        • image.png Rune.

• Out of sync
  • Skill Changes
  • skill0793.pngRush Impact:
    • The "desync" issue has finally been fixed for the skill and all its analogues;
    • Now, when using movement skills, a "black screen" will not appear, and annoying movements, teleportations and characters getting stuck will disappear;
    • Relevant for skills:
      • Hidden text
        • skill0484.pngRush;
        • skill11823.pngAssault;
        • skill0998.pngBlazing Boost;
        • charge.pngCharge;
        • skill0494.pngShoulder Charge;
        • skill0493.pngStorm Assault;
        • skill0495.pngBlade Rush;
        • skill0793.pngRush Impact;
        • hurricanecharge.pngHurricane Charge.

• skill11783.pngTime Lapse (Elven Elder):
    • Now the skill can only be used on yourself or on party members (similar to the unique skill Shilien Elder skill1218.pngBlessed Blood).

• skill11846.pngpannel_a1.pngAutoloot Vitality Agathion - Feline Queen and skill11372.pngpannel_a1.pngAutoloot Vitality Agathion - Seraphim the Unicorn will be receiving an update and will now be able to apply level 2 effects that match the level 64 cat and steed buffs:
    • skill1331.pngAgathion: Blessing of Queen:
      • Chance of Phys. Crit. Atk. +27% (was 25%);
      • Strength Phys. Crit. Atk. +22% (was 20%).
    • skill11846.pngAgathion: Gift of Queen:
      • Increases P. Atk. by 8% (was 6%);
      • Increases Accuracy by 2.
    • skill11372.pngAgathion: Gift of Seraphim;
      • Reduces the cooldown of Magic skills by 32% (was 30%).
    • skill1332.pngAgathion: Blessing of Seraphim;
      • Increases MP Recovery Speed by 32% (was 30%).
    • The magic level of skills will increase from 46 to 64, which will affect the chance of them being cancelled by skills such as skill1056.png Cancellation and similar ones;
    • The duration of effects will be increased from 3 to 4 minutes.
  • Experience and SP rates.
  • Library of the Heavenly Guild.
  • MW Club Services.
  • Experience Rates:
    Level Experience from mobs Experience from RB
    1-29 x3 x1.5
    30-39 x3 > x2 x1.5 > x2
    40-47 x2 > x1 x2
    48-59 x1 x2
    60 x0.85 x1.7
    61 x0.70 x1.4
    62 x0.60 x1.2
    63 x0.50 x1
    64 x0.100 x0.20
    65 x0.075 x0.15
    66 x0.050 x0.10
    67 x0.025 x0.05
    68+ x0.01 x0.02
  •  SP rates:
    • Monsters, SP Rate:
      • Equal to Experience Rates, but cannot be lower than x1. 
    • RB, Rate SP:
      • x2 of Experience Rates, but cannot be lower than x2.

• Increased experience gained from reading books:
    • exp_book_d.pngpanel_2.pngNornil's Records (20-39) - 175,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
    • exp_book_c.pngpanel_2.pngMitraell's Atlas (40-51) - 275,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
    • exp_book_b.pngpanel_2.pngEinhovant's Vedas (52-60) - 375,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
    • exp_book_a.pngpanel_2.pngArkenia's Grimoire (61-75) - 750,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena (added).
      Note!
      • Experience from books is not given if the character is in Offline trading mode.

• The range of unconditional access to Club Card MW Club services has been increased:
    • Teleports are available for levels 1-47 (was 1-39);
    • Club Buffer is available for levels 1-47 (was 1-39).
  • Current locations of the stage.
  • Locations "for growth".
  • Current:
    • Devil's Pass:
      • At night, monsters come to life here. Not too strong, but extremely tenacious. From them, you can very profitably spoil the recipes for Majestic and Nightmare gloves, boots and helmets, both in solo-target and AoE
    • Archaic Laboratory:
      • A location updated this season with interesting mechanics that allow you to summon hordes of monsters or make them stronger;
      • You can read more about the update in our Wikipedia.
    • Giant's Cave;
    • Lair of Antharas;
    • Tower of Insolence:
      • In addition to the usual mechanics, all floors of the tower have become more attractive for leveling and farming, as well as mining etc_broken_crystal_silver_i00.pngblackbird_panel.pngMoonstone Shard and other reagents.

• Locations that will soon become relevant, and here's why:
    • New location Hatoum Settlement:
      • Fight Viking Draugr, which will spoil recipes and pieces of Top A armor;
      • Collect etc_gold_knight_i00.pngCoin of Hatoum from monsters and exchange it for valuable Top A weapon and armor recipes, as well as expensive resources to create them;
      • Find chests with valuable rewards, including br_spell_books_sword_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Fighter's Will and etc_warding_orb_green_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal: A-grade;
      • Unique Boss Vidar Odinson, victory over whom is possible only for the most daring. In case of victory, the legendary weapon vidars_axe_i00.pngVidar's Axe Vidar will be yours!
    • Updated location Wall of Argos:
      • The number of spots and monsters has been increased, and the rewards have been improved, and now this location is an excellent alternative to the usual Tower of Insolence and Lair of Antharas at these levels;
      • Fight monsters and complete quests to get valuable recipes and parts of A armor and Top A weapons:
        • High Ambition, part 1 (level 66):
          • etc_readybox_bronze.pngGiants Blacksmith Chest - 135 etc_bm_jewel_opal_i00.pngGlimmering Eye of Argos + 125,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
          • etc_readybox_silver.pngGiants Officer Chest - 500 etc_bm_jewel_opal_i00.pngGlimmering Eye of Argos + 100,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
          • etc_readybox_gold.pngGiants Commander Chest - 650  etc_bm_jewel_opal_i00.pngGlimmering Eye of Argos + 150,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
          • bm_nebit_box.pngApostle Officer Chest - 700 etc_bm_jewel_opal_i00.pngGlimmering Eye of Argos + 250,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
          • etc_ev_kalie_treasure_box.pngApostle Commander Chest - 1000 etc_bm_jewel_opal_i00.pngGlimmering Eye of Argos + 350,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena.
        • High Ambition, part 2 (level 68):
          • Mid A weapon recipes to choose from - 700 seal_lev_95.pngEinhasad Manifesto + 350,000  etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
          • Top A weapon recipes to choose from - 1000 seal_lev_95.pngEinhasad Manifesto + 500,000  etc_adena_i00.pngAdena.
  • Missions in locations.
  • For items obtained from various Missions in the Archaic Laboratory location, in addition to resources and 100% recipes for Top-B Weapons, 100% recipes for Top-B Armor are now also available:
    • Hidden text
      • Doom:
        • etc_recipe_red_i00.pngpannel_armor.pngRecipe: Doom Plate Armor (100%) - 290  Starstone Shard Starstone Shard + 84,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
        • etc_recipe_red_i00.pngpannel_armor.pngRecipe: Leather Armor of Doom (100%) - 290 Starstone Shard Starstone Shard + 84,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
        • etc_recipe_red_i00.pngpannel_armor.pngRecipe: Tunic of Doom (100%) - 170 Starstone Shard Starstone Shard + 48,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
        • etc_recipe_red_i00.pngpannel_armor.pngRecipe: Stockings of Doom (100%) - 120 Starstone Shard Starstone Shard + 36,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
        • etc_recipe_red_i00.pngpannel_armor.pngRecipe: Doom Helmet (100%) - 85 Starstone Shard Starstone Shard + 28,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
        • etc_recipe_red_i00.pngpannel_armor.pngRecipe: Sealed Doom Gloves (100%) - 60 Starstone Shard Starstone Shard + 20,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
        • etc_recipe_red_i00.pngpannel_armor.pngRecipe: Sealed Doom Boots (100%) - 60 Starstone Shard Starstone Shard + 20,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
        • etc_recipe_red_i00.pngpannel_armor.pngRecipe: Doom Shield (100%) - 20 Starstone Shard Starstone Shard + 15,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
      • Blue Wolf:
        • etc_recipe_red_i00.pngpannel_armor.pngRecipe: Blue Wolf Breastplate (100%) - 170 Starstone Shard Starstone Shard + 48,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
        • etc_recipe_red_i00.pngpannel_armor.pngRecipe: Blue Wolf Gaiters (100%) - 120 Starstone Shard Starstone Shard + 36,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
        • etc_recipe_red_i00.pngpannel_armor.pngRecipe: Blue Wolf Leather Armor (100%) - 290 Starstone Shard Starstone Shard + 84,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
        • etc_recipe_red_i00.pngpannel_armor.pngRecipe: Blue Wolf Tunic (100%) - 170 Starstone Shard Starstone Shard + 48,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
        • etc_recipe_red_i00.pngpannel_armor.pngRecipe: Blue Wolf Stockings (100%) - 120 Starstone Shard Starstone Shard + 36,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
        • etc_recipe_red_i00.pngpannel_armor.pngRecipe: Blue Wolf Helmet (100%) - 85 Starstone Shard Starstone Shard + 28,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
        • etc_recipe_red_i00.pngpannel_armor.pngRecipe: Sealed Blue Wolf Boots (100%) - 60 Starstone Shard Starstone Shard + 20,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
        • etc_recipe_red_i00.pngpannel_armor.pngRecipe: Sealed Blue Wolf Gloves (100%) - 60 Starstone Shard Starstone Shard + 20,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena.

• New challenge.
  • Epic Bosses.
  • Sub-RB.
  • Raid Bosses.
  • New Raid Bosses Doctor Chaos and Dark Shaman Faranga are more relevant than ever at this stage of the north. Challenge these extremely dangerous opponents, and a valuable reward will find its hero:
    • etc_warding_orb_blue_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal: B-grade;
    • etc_warding_orb_green_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal: A-grade;
    • br_spell_books_magic_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Magician's Will;
    • archer_will_book.pngForgotten Scroll - Archer's Will;
    • br_spell_books_sword_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Fighter's Will;
    • As well as pieces, recipes, whole parts of armor and weapons of A and B grades, Life Stones, buff slots and much more.

• Epic Bosses:
    • image.png Queen Ant, image.png Core and image.png Orfen:
      • Increased boss level to 64;
      • Increased HP, Physical Defense and Magic Defense;
      • Removed "First Epic" from loot;
      • Removed C-grade items from loot and added A-grade items instead;
      • On bosses, SA is pumped from level 10 to 11 and from level 11 to 12 with a 100% chance for all members of the finishing group;
      • After defeating the Ant Queen, 97472.png NPCs in cities will stand for 6 hours (instead of 30 minutes as before);
      • Fixed a bug where Queen Ant's CA upgrade table was not displayed in the monster info (Alt+A):
        These changes are intended to slightly increase the duration of boss fights, taking into account the current number of players on the server.

• etc_imperial_scepter_i02.pngFor RB, required to obtain sub-class: Kabed / Barion / Karte / Verfa:
    • Increased level to 58;
    • Increased the lifespan of chests from 5 to 10 minutes;
    • Slightly increased maximum Health;
    • Additional rewards have been added to the drop.
      We remind you that you can now find the start time of these RBs in your Personal Account on the website in the Rating section.

• The vampire in Cursed Village will no longer be skill1540.png invulnerable when appearing after restart:
    • The mechanics don't make much sense for the Boss, as he doesn't have a random spawn time, but a strictly predictable one: once every 4 hours, at 00:00 in-game time.
  • Laba and Kartia.
  • Zaken instance.
  • Pailaka.
  • Labyrinth of Abyss and Kartia Labyrinth level 69:
    • Changed the Weapon drop, now instead of Top A, Mid A Weapon will drop:
      • For example, weapon_sword_of_miracle_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngUnidentified Sword of Miracles instead of weapon_tongue_of_themis_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngUnidentified Themis' Tongue;
      • The rest of the drop list remains unchanged and will be issued in the form of a personal chest with a reward, as well as personal experience for each character upon defeating the boss.

• image.png New Zaken instance available:
    • Entrance to the Instance - Giran Harbor;
    • Boss level: 66;
    • Player levels: 60-72;
    • Rollback - Monday, Wednesday, Friday. 06:30 am;
    • Re-entry possible - etc_sb_transform_i00.pngpanel_star_n2.pngExtra Entrance Pass - Zaken 66 Level:
      • The cost of the pass is 4 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coins.
    • On the boss it is possible to pump up etc_soul_stone_i00.png SA (The chance is personal for each group member):
      • 10 > 11 = 2.50%;
      • 11 > 12 = 1.50%;
      • 12 > 13 = 0%.
    • Rewards:
      • Fixed experience (similar to Laba/Kartia):
        • The base value of 2,560,000 exp is multiplied by the current exp rate from RB, which depends on the character's level, Experience Runes and the Daily Online Reward.
      • Individual drop (similar to Laba/Kartia):
        • Individual chest with a chance to get Top B Weapons and pieces for it, jewelry, Life Stones, MW Spheres A and B, etc.
          Please note! 
          • Instance loot will not contain accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00.pngZaken's Earring until the epic boss Zaken is released on image.png November 4th.

• accessary_mithril_ring_i00.png Pailaka - A Song of Ice and Fire (35-45):
    • EXP and SP rewards are doubled:
      • Was:
        • 1,860,000 Experience;
        • 480,000 SP.
      • Became:
        • 3,720,000 Experience;
        • 960,000 SP.
    • Additional reward (unchanged);
      • 20,000 Energy points;
      • Pailaki Earring;
      • Pailaki Ring;
      • Scroll of Teleport.

• etc_rbracelet_c_i00.png Pailaka - Legacy of the Devil (58-70) (Available for completion from October 28):
    • The level window for completion has been expanded to 58-70;
    • Reward:
      • 4,010,000 Experience;
      • 1,235,000 SP;
      • 20,000 Energy points;
      • etc_rbracelet_c_i00.pngPailaka Bracelet.

• Luxor.
  • Starting Equipment.
  • Equipment grade penalty rune.
  • Life Stone Skills.
  • CP Potions.
  • Cost of crafting.
  • Game market and trading.
  • image.png Luxor's product range expansion in Giran:
    • Available for exchange for 2865 etc_crystal_blue_i00.pngCrystal (D-Grade) and 573 etc_crystal_green_i00.pngCrystal (C-Grade);
      • weapon_mystery_sword_i00.pngMysterious Sword;
      • weapon_dagger_of_magicflame_i00.pngSoulfire Dirk.
    • Available for exchange for 5375 etc_crystal_blue_i00.pngCrystal (D-Grade) and 1075 etc_crystal_green_i00.pngCrystal (C-Grade);
      • weapon_sword_of_paagrio_i00.pngPa'agrian Sword;
      • weapon_club_of_nature_i00.pngClub of Nature;
      • weapon_deathbreath_sword_i00.pngSword of Whispering Death;
      • weapon_homunkuluss_sword_i00.pngHomunkulus's Sword;
      • weapon_inferno_staff_i00.pngInferno Staff.

• br_wedding_ring_m_i00.png Starting Equipment:
    • Now characters already have 1 personal top NG Weapon at the start, depending on the class (and not just the Coupon):
      • Humans, Elves, Dark Elves:
        • Warrior
          • weapon_long_sword_i00.pngpve_tab.pngApprentice Adventurer's Long Sword;
          • weapon_shining_knife_i00.pngpve_tab.pngApprentice Adventurer's Knife.
        • Mage:
          • weapon_apprentices_staff_i00.pngpve_tab.pngApprentice Adventurer's Staff.
      • Orcs:
        • Warrior:
          • weapon_long_sword_i00.pngpve_tab.pngApprentice Adventurer's Long Sword;
          • weapon_vipers_canine_i00.pngpve_tab.pngApprentice Adventurer's Cestus.
        • Mage:
          • weapon_apprentices_staff_i00.pngpve_tab.pngApprentice Adventurer's Staff;
          • weapon_vipers_canine_i00.pngpve_tab.pngApprentice Adventurer's Cestus.
      • Dwarves:
        • Warrior:
          • weapon_club_i00.pngpve_tab.pngApprentice Adventurer's Bone Club;
          • weapon_shining_knife_i00.pngpve_tab.pngApprentice Adventurer's Knife.
        • Mage:
          • weapon_apprentices_staff_i00.pngpve_tab.pngApprentice Adventurer's Staff.

• The number of consumable items in the inventory has been increased for new characters:
      • Charges:
        • etc_soulshot_none_for_rookie_i00.pngSoulshot: No Grade for Beginners - 3000 (was 1500);
        • etc_spiritshot_none_for_rookie_i00.pngSpiritshot: No Grade for Beginners - 1500 (was 750).
      • Cocktails:
        • br_fruit_cocktail_i00.pngSweet Fruit Cocktail and br_fruit_cocktail_i01.pngFresh Fruit Cocktail - 3 (there were 2 each).
      • Added Energy Potions:
        • br_vitality_potion_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Maintaining Potion - 2;
        • br_vitality_potion_i01.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Replenishing Potion - 2.
      • Added tickets to group Kamaloka:
        • ticket_i00.pngpanel_star_n2.pngExtra Entrance Pass - Kamaloka (Hall of the Abyss) - 1.
      • Added experience runes:
        • skill_exp_sp_up.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngBox with Rune of EXP & SP +30% for 1-64 Levels - 3.

• image.png Quest chains for new players:
    • Fallen Angel Quest Chain - the amount of Adena received for each quest chain has been increased by 2 times;
    • The Adena Quest Chain from Kusto is now available for completion.

• br_cash_rune_of_rp_i00.pngtoggle_all_panel.pngRune of Item Penalty:
    • Now works for A grade items, but still doesn't work for S/S+ grade items;
    • If you have a Rune: 
      • D-grade: level 15 instead of 20;
      • C-grade: level 35 instead of 40;
      • B-grade: level 47 instead of 52;
      • A-grade: level 56 instead of 61;
      • S-grade: still level 76.

• Top-Grade Life Stone Life Stones prayer.png Skill Enhancement:
    • The magic level and, accordingly, the power of all skills have been increased from level 56 to 64.
      Please note!
      • New and improved Superior Grade Life Stone Life Stones are available on our server , which you can read about in our Wiki.

• CP potion cooldown reduced by 1 second (from 5 to 4) for:
    • etc_cp_potion_i00.pngCP Potion;
    • etc_cp_potion_i01.pngGreater CP Potion;
    • br_cp_potion_i01.pngPersonal Greater CP Potion.

• image.png Removed the markup on crafting Low / Mid grade A items:
    • Low / Mid Grade A Weapons:
      • For example: weapon_carnium_bow_i00.png Carnage and weapon_soul_bow_i00.png Soul Bow, but notweapon_shyid_bow_i00.png Shyeed Bow.
    • Low / Mid armor grade A:
      • armor_t75_u_i00.png Dark Crystal and armor_t78_ul_i00.png Tallum, but not armor_t84_ul_i00.png Majestic and armor_t81_ul_i00.png Nightmare.
    • Low grade A jewelry:
      • accessary_phoenixs_ring_i00.png Phoenix, but not accessary_inferno_ring_i00.png Majestic.

• Recipe etc_recipe_violet_i00.pngpannel_armor.png: Sealed Tallum Plate Armor(60%) added to spoil list for Conjurer Bat Lord and Hatoum Gjallarhorn.

• image.png A minimum price for listing resources on the Market has been set, which is equal to the cost of selling them in the NPC Shop:
    • This change is intended to prevent players from being deceived by purchasing resources at a price lower than what they are worth when sold in the Store. 
  • Butler and L2 store.
  • Added the ability to directly purchase Staffs with Sub-RB from NPC image.png Butler. Cost - 15 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin: 
    • etc_bead_white_i00.pngReiria's Soul Orb;
    • etc_imperial_scepter_i02.pngBariona's Infernium Scepter;
    • etc_imperial_scepter_i01.pngKarte's Infernium Scepter;
    • etc_imperial_scepter_i00.pngVerfa's Infernium Scepter.

• In the Personal Account store, Butler and L2Store, the cost of items for family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin has been changed:
    • Charges:
      • Physical (5000 charges each):
        • br_cash_pack_of_soulshot_d_i00.pngSoulshot Pack (D-Grade) - 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • br_cash_pack_of_soulshot_c_i00.pngSoulshot Pack (C-Grade) - 2 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coins;
        • br_cash_pack_of_soulshot_b_i00.pngSoulshot Pack (B-Grade) - 5 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • br_cash_pack_of_soulshot_a_i00.pngSoulshot Pack (A-Grade) - 10 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • br_cash_pack_of_soulshot_s_i00.pngSoulshot Pack (S-Grade) - 15 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
      • Magic (3000 charges):
        • br_cash_pack_of_blessed_spiritshot_d_i00Blessed Spiritshot Pack (D-Grade) - 2 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coins;
        • br_cash_pack_of_blessed_spiritshot_c_i00Blessed Spiritshot Pack (C-Grade) - 5 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • br_cash_pack_of_blessed_spiritshot_b_i00Blessed Spiritshot Pack (B-Grade) - 15 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • br_cash_pack_of_blessed_spiritshot_a_i00Blessed Spiritshot Pack (A-Grade) - 20 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • br_cash_pack_of_blessed_spiritshot_s_i00Blessed Spiritshot Pack (S-Grade) - 30 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
      • Pet Charges:
        • br_box_beast_soul_shot_i00.pngBeast Soulshot Pack  (10000) – 3 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • br_box_blessed_beast_spirit_shot_i00.pngBlessed Beast Spiritshot Pack  (5000) – 7 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
  • Pushkin in Giran.
  • image.png Master blacksmith Pushkin:
    • Interaction with Grade A:
      • Creation of dual Swords, Blunts, Daggers of grade A;
      • Insert SA into all A-grade weapons;
      • Unseal of A-grade Armor and Jewelry;
      • Sealing of A-grade Armor and Jewelry.
    • Exchange Stones for AA with a markup:
      • etc_water_rune_i00.pngBlue Seal Stone + 1 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena - 3 etc_ancient_adena_i00.pngAncient Adena;
      • etc_wind_rune_i00.pngGreen Seal Stone + 2 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena - 5 etc_ancient_adena_i00.pngAncient Adena;
      • etc_fire_rune_i00.pngRed Seal Stone + 3 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena - 10 etc_ancient_adena_i00.pngAncient Adena.
        Please note!
        • The additional bonus in the form of Adena and the exchange of stones at Pushkon is always valid, regardless of the current status of the 7 Seals and the presence of image.pngMammon in the game.
    • In the Craft section with the exchange of resources, LS and Gems:
      • Added Crystals of A and S grades for Ancient Adena (+ Castle tax if captured):
        • etc_crystal_silver_i00.pngCrystal (A-Grade) - 15000 etc_ancient_adena_i00.pngAncient Adena;
        • etc_crystal_gold_i00.pngCrystal (S-Grade) - 25000 etc_ancient_adena_i00.pngAncient Adena.
    • Polishing rare equipment:
      • Now, in addition to the standard method for etc_mammon_varnish_i00.pngMammon's Varnish Enhancer, the ability to polish immediately for etc_adena_i00.pngAdena has been added, at a rate of 1 to 100,000:
        • For example, weapon_tears_of_wizard_i00.pngFoundation Wizard's Tear can be printed in weapon_tears_of_wizard_i00.pngWizard's Tear - Cleverness for 1 etc_mammon_varnish_i00.pngMammon's Varnish Enhancer or 100,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
        • etc_mammon_varnish_i00.pngMammon's Varnish Enhancer price has been adjusted to 100,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena or 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.

• Clan and Academy.
  • accessory_academy_i00.png Improved Academy functionality:
    • The Academy works for characters up to level 48;
    • Provides two rewards, for both the Academic and the Clan:
      • Obtaining a Profession and reaching level 48.
    • Players of level 1-47 can join the Academy, regardless of whether they have a second profession;
    • For excluding an Academic / leaving the Academy, the clan and character do not receive a penalty.

• Academy Rewards:
      • Upon receiving a second profession as an Academician:
        • Hidden text
          • etc_broken_crystal_red_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngProof of Loyalty — 1;
          • accessory_academy_i00.pngAcademy Circle — 1;
          • skill_exp_sp_up.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngBox with Rune of EXP & SP +30% for 1-64 Levels - 1;
          • br_vitality_potion_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Maintaining Potion - 1;
          • br_vitality_potion_i01.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Replenishing Potion - 1;
          • br_fruit_cocktail_i00.pngSweet Fruit Cocktail — 2;
          • br_fruit_cocktail_i01.pngFresh Fruit Cocktail — 2;
          • ticket_i00.pngpanel_star_n2.pngExtra Entrance Pass - Kamaloka (Hall of the Abyss) - 1;
          • br_cash_greater_healing_potion_i00.pngPersonal Greater Healing Potion - 50;
          • etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin — 100;
          • etc_adena_i00.pngAdena - 50,000.

• Upon reaching level 48 as an Academician:
        • Hidden text
          • etc_broken_crystal_red_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngProof of Loyalty — 1;
          • accessory_academy_i00.pngAcademy Circle — 1;
          • skill_exp_sp_up.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngBox with Rune of EXP & SP +30% for 1-64 Levels - 1;
          • br_vitality_potion_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Maintaining Potion - 1;
          • br_vitality_potion_i01.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Replenishing Potion - 1;
          • br_fruit_cocktail_i00.pngSweet Fruit Cocktail — 3;
          • br_fruit_cocktail_i01.pngFresh Fruit Cocktail  — 3;
          • ticket_i00.pngpanel_star_n2.pngExtra Entrance Pass - Kamaloka (Hall of the Abyss) - 1;
          • br_cash_greater_healing_potion_i00.pngPersonal Greater Healing Potion - 75;
          • etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin - 150;
          • etc_adena_i00.pngAdena - 150,000.
      • At each stage of receiving the Academician award, the clan will receive:
        • etc_broken_crystal_red_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngProof of Loyalty — 1 (i.e. 2 items in total).

• The maximum number of active Clan Warriors has been increased from 30 to 100.
  • New Action Tokens.
  • Professions.
  • Various minor improvements.
  • image.png New target tokens:
    • You have probably already noticed that in the Actions menu (Alt+C) in addition to the existing target icons, new numbers have appeared. At numerous requests from players, we have added them to the game, and now interaction in a group will be even easier and more effective.
      • Hidden text

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

• The cost of professions 1 and 2 has been reduced and adjusted to the current market situation:
    • First profession:
      • Was: 3 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin or 150,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
      • Became:family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin or 50,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena.
    • Second class:
      • Was: 50 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin or 2,000,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
      • Now: 25 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin or 1,500,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena.

• When characters die, Summons will no longer have etc_beast_soul_shot_i00.png their Charges turned off (i.e. they won't need to be turned on again every time).

• etc_crafted_leather_i00.pngDire Wolf Pelts has had its icon replaced - the previous one was similar to Crafted Leather, which is why there are attempts to deceive inattentive players.

image.png Sight in the future
As promised, we'll keep you updated on upcoming events and updates. We're constantly working to ensure you get the most information about our work. There's more great content coming your way❤️.

• A little bit of specifics:
    • From November 4th - new epic boss image.png Zaken:
      • The instance will start dropping accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00.pngZaken's Earring with a certain chance;
    • From November 4 - instances of forts and castles ("basements") for groups of 5 or more players of 64+ levels;
    • From November 4 — the new Starter etc_box_of_adventure_2_i00.pngpannel_wisdom.pngSet and etc_box_of_adventure_3_i00.pngpannel_intrepid.pngUnique Set will include coupon_weapon_c.pngpannel_weapon.pnga Personal Coupon and coupon_arm_c.pngpannel_armor.pngPersonal Coupon, as well as other useful items;
    • From November 4th - NPC shops will have common items of grade D for Adena;
    • From November 4th, you can purchase Low-B items for crystals in the Luxury Shop;
    • November 7-10 – the first g_rune_of_flint_will.png1star_frame.pngOlympiad:
      • Available without subclass and noblesse;
      • For all characters 60+;
      • 50 Battles 1x1;
      • The battles will take place from 18:30 to 23:10 Server time.
    • November 11-17 – the first image.png Heroes;
    • skill1323.png Noblesse:
      • Despite the fact that getting Noblesse on our server is available from level 70, it is worth starting to prepare for this important moment now:
        • 1 The quest is available from sub-class level 55. For it, you will need reagents, the extraction of which should not be postponed for later.
          We remind you that reagents are obtained in:
          • Tower of Insolence is an updated location where you can both get reagents and effectively level up and farm;
          • Blazing Swamp - the number and speed of monster respawn in the location have been noticeably increased;
          • Seal of Shilien - in the location you can get reagents both as a drop from monsters on the quest, and with the help of the Mission.
        • 2 The quest is available from sub-class level 60;
        • 3 Quest, in which you need to defeat Raid Boss Barakiel, is available from sub-class level 65.

You will need to use our image.png Updater to ensure that the update displays correctly. We strongly recommend that you use the Fast Check feature as we regularly release various minor and major updates. 

with ❤️, E-Global & Averia

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...