Перейти к публикации
Reine

Instance and window limits / Raid bosses info

Рекомендованные сообщения

Since we are fairly expecting a huge number of players online, we had to confine the Lineage II windows maximum.

(As you remember we are limiting the number of game windows to 2, but there is a chance we have to limit it to 1)

Therefore instance limits are lowered.

Night Zaken - 72 players were needed / maximum number of zones was 5

Now the limits are: 36 players to go / maximum number of zones is 10

Day Zaken - 9 players were needed / maximum number of zones was 20

Now the limit is: maximum number of zones is 30

Freya - maximum number of zones was 20

Now the limit is: maximum number of zones is 30

Frintezza - 36 players were needed / maximum number of zones was 5

Now the limits are: 18 players to go / maximum number of zones is 7

Pailakas - maximum number of zones was 15

Now the limit is: maximum number of zones is 45

• 2 недели спустя...

Raid bosses respawn time:

АQ - 19 to 36 hours

Core - 37 to 60 hours

Orfen - 28 to 40 hours

Death Lord Hallate - 12 to 24 hours

Longhorn Golkonda - 12 to 24 hours

Kernon - 12 to 24 hours

Shilens Messenger Cabrio - 12 to 24 hours

Flame of Splendor Barakiel - 12 to 24 hours

Antaras - 11 days

Baium - 5 days + 8 hours

Valakas - 11 days

why you increase all bosses respawn time?

Because we can? Or which answer were you expecting?

The server is as modified as the Administration wants and we do not have a possibility to comment on every change.

Just take it as it is.

Because we can? Or which answer were you expecting?

The server is as modified as the Administration wants and we do not have a possibility to comment on every change.

Just take it as it is.

I don't disagree ofc.admin decides what to do.ofc he can do whatever he want.i didn't say anything bad.i just asked .btw is there any possibility to have whole forum on English mode except Russians so ppl can participate in all forum(including Russian topics)except foreign department?and btw is there any possibility to have donation with paysafe?i know its ridiculous but I don't know other way to donate :(

is there any possibility to have whole forum on English mode except Russians so ppl can participate in all forum(including Russian topics)except foreign department?

Do you want to forbid using russian language or?

is there any possibility to have donation with paysafe?i know its ridiculous but I don't know other way to donate

I will clear it up about paysafe, but the other payment methods, such as credit card, are not difficult at all. :-)

Do you want to forbid using russian language or?

I will clear it up about paysafe, but the other payment methods, such as credit card, are not difficult at all. :-)

I didn't say anything about forbid Russian language.i said if there is any possibility to have an option to see all Russian topics on English(on my pc).I will try use and other methods if paysafe option will not be added.ty for your time :)

I didn't say anything about forbid Russian language.i said if there is any possibility to have an option to see all Russian topics on English(on my pc).I will try use and other methods if paysafe option will not be added.ty for your time :)

Gogle chrome and translate all forum for eng or leran rusian its not hard language :thumbsup:

I said if there is any possibility to have an option to see all Russian topics on English

I will translate into english all official information as soon as it comes. Which kind of topics you want to see also?

leran rusian its not hard language

One of the hardest to learn ;)

I will translate into english all official information as soon as it comes. Which kind of topics you want to see also?

I wanna see the general chat.clan recruitment topic on averia x7(I think that they will make soon topics about recruitment so clans will be organized good before server launch)ty for your time.and I see first time such an activity on forum from admin and moderators.i think girl proved their value :)

One of the hardest to learn ;)

indeed

ah ok ty .I was meaning that :p.ty for your time :)

btw is there any official statement about the permited window to open?will be finaly 2 or 1?or it will be changed after server opens?

btw is there any official statement about the permited window to open?will be finaly 2 or 1?or it will be changed after server opens?

Yes .. this is crucial information to help us decide what kind of strategy will be used.And I'll be honest .. if it is only allowed 1 account .. I will think twice before start playing here. And if you allow 2 accounts and then change to 1 account, I do not think it's a good attitude ..and for sure will lose a lot of ppls. ;)

Rusian players 90% play on CP(9-14 ppl owned 9 chars ) and serwer good recomend never lost ppl for 1 window allowed

x7 serwer start 20+ k ppl its not lol serwer whit start 500 ppl and dual box allowed ( 2 weeks all solo w/o pt and lamers ppl qit online stay 10 -12k meyby dualbox allowed ) its not realy for start serwer

Hard all respect ppl for play suport clas :)

Play solo its not sense

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...