Перейти к публикации
Armands

Few questions about up coming project

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello dear administration.

I have few uncleard questions about upcoming project averia x7.

1) I see that it's international project but almost everything is in russian, so will ingame world will be the same? Nicks, language, shops(player shops) , npc, locations and stuff like that also will be in "Kirilick"?

2)about those vitamin pets some of them restor mp also like ordinery chiken?

3) about woting sistem and that reward i try to login via my facebook acc seems ok but i dont get till voting option it asksm me somekinde of email and pw :)

4) About scam shops, for example, selling gem stones "D" as sops, will it be punnishable?

5) some kinde of event at the beggining of server or some kind of gifts like vita bufs or stuff like that?

Ty

Hello Armands and welcome!

• 1. You won't see any cyrillic letters ingame: stores, shops, nicknames, etc will be in english. Though you will see cyrillic in chat.

• 2. Some of them surely will. Let me know if you want to find out their exact names.
  • 3. You need to complete the registration process which includes e-mail verifying.
  • 4. We got the Item Broker who helps you to avoid such kind of tricking.
  • 5. There will be no starting bonuses because we believe that the greatest opening in history is already a bonus!

Thank you for your questions and feel free to ask more.

• 1. You won't see any cyrillic letters ingame: stores, shops, nicknames, etc will be in english. Though you will see cyrillic in chat.

Does this include party matching? Asking, because a few CPs from my clan are planning to come to this server, but on another russian server they had problems with finding party solo, because people wrote party room info in russian.

on another russian server they had problems with finding party solo, because people wrote party room info in russian.

I will announce to all russian-speaking players that they should fill party room info in english as well as private store info.

This will be proclamed right before the grand opening.

cuz they are russian, its normal )

I didn't say that it is not, it's just that if server announces that it is foreign player friendy, then these questions should be discussed :P

I will announce to all russian-speaking players that they should fill party room info in english as well as private store info.

This will be proclamed right before the grand opening.

Thank you, good to hear that!

Hello Armands and welcome!

• 2. Some of them surely will. Let me know if you want to find out their exact names.
  • 3. You need to complete the registration process which includes e-mail verifying.
  • 4. We got the Item Broker who helps you to avoid such kind of tricking.
  • 5. There will be no starting bonuses because we believe that the greatest opening in history is already a bonus!

Thank you for your questions and feel free to ask more.

btw I wanna ask about item broker.in dex for example item broker appeared in the first 2 months.to have top s84 weapons in the first 2 months its a bit ridiculous.in averia x7 item broker will be on which month?(soz for terrible English )

btw I wanna ask about item broker.in dex for example item broker appeared in the first 2 months.to have top s84 weapons in the first 2 months its a bit ridiculous.in averia x7 item broker will be on which month?(soz for terrible English )

Item Broker isn't selling anything, he just shows you what do other players trade. IB is available from the start.

Auctioneer is selling S84 weapons and he appears on April, 1st.

Item Broker isn't selling anything, he just shows you what do other players trade. IB is available from the start.

Auctioneer is selling S84 weapons and he appears on April, 1st.

oh ok ty for information.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...