Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hi community, hi admins, i wanna ask since there is no paypal and only accepting mastercards/visa from russia, how can i donate ? (i'm living in EU)

Click http://forum.averia.ws/threads/donations.46462/

yeah i've read it allready but when i tryed to donate via my mastercard the guy at "live support" said to me that only mastercard/visa from russian are accepted/valid

Have you tried to donate or you just contacted the live support? We are talking about unitpay.ru support, right?

one guy from my party actually tryed to donate and that's what the got, i'll post more specific info tonight when my friend is back (with screenshot)

tnx for fast respond anyway, i'm sure there will be a solution

Hi, i have the same problem i cant donate with mastercard and support from unitpay told me that only cards from rus banks are accepted and after 10 mins my payment rejected.

Lipay and yandex also dont work for greece.

so there is no other option to choose.

Is it possible maybe to send me a paypal account so i can give you there the money and then tranfer the avers in my master account?

i ask if you can do this as Admin.

I need to make donation for all my party.

Hi, i have the same problem i cant donate with mastercard and support from unitpay told me that only cards from rus banks are accepted and after 10 mins my payment rejected.

Lipay and yandex also dont work for greece.

so there is no other option to choose.

Is it possible maybe to send me a paypal account so i can give you there the money and then tranfer the avers in my master account?

i ask if you can do this as Admin.

I need to make donation for all my party.

Tell the last 4 digits of your card

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...