Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
MajorGaren

International Clan Hellsing is recruiting!

Рекомендованные сообщения

i.imgur.com_S7y0WTm.png

Hello, the Clan Hellsing Inviting Organized, loyal, smart and English speaking people Only.

Join to us, you must have the idea What hell are you doing, and have Basic understanding of Clan Chain. W e do help with equipment - I Believe equipment is Easy Achievable, we just need decent players to do it :) Have enough of Brains to follow Officer / Leader orders in Siege / pvp / raids. Be active and supportive friend in Clan.

Priority we Looking for:

Doomcryer's

Dominator's

Experienced DD's

Cardinals

(Yes, we looking for supports, but we will test you, if you fail - you wont enter the clan.)

There is more information How we Keep things in Clan, and How we do it. (I Will ask some of the rules, before you Join us. READ So, if you know Wont EM, you Wont Get in.)

In-Game Behavior:

Third party programs

Any type of third party program will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to, duping, bug abuse, botting, etc. If any member is caught using these programs, they will be expelled on the spot. No exceptions will be given.

Ksing

Ksing other people is fine, as long as there is a legitimate reason. (i.e. player is annoying you or talking ****)

Killing Ally Members

No killing of any ally members without officer’s permission. If done so anyways, you run the risk of being expelled based on the circumstances.

Scamming

Hellsing does not tolerate scamming of any kind. Scamming players or clan members for items or money will automatically get you expelled from clan.

We wont be another zerg, we will prove, that QUALITY > QUANTITY. So, watch us roll!

If you think you're able to join such clan, be my guest, but be warned - these rules are for reason, disobey em, and you will be kicked, which i do alot these days. We are perfectionists, we like to do everything right, and in time. Sometimes we play alone, sometimes, we cant wait to get invited in party. This is all what make lineage 2 awesome game, for every kind of person, which we welcome. But don't get us wrong - we like to chill out and have laugh, making stupid mistakes all over and over again, but we do rely on our members, cause after all - they are the ones who make clan great.

Contact info : If you want to talk about it pm : MajorGaren or any other Hellsing member to contact the command chain and get invited! Or, leave pm here, in forums.

Email: [email protected]

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...