Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

I just bought Warriors Helmet for 250avers.....and i cant see it when its equiped my characters hairs are messed up but i cant see the helmet on him although its equiped...check it plz thnx in advance!!

If you can't see one of our custom textures, this means some files in your game client are corrupted or absent. Please run the full check via Averia Updater.

with full check my client became russian(haha) and still i cant see the helmet lol :p

You can always change the language in the settings but the texture of the helmet should show.

[spoiler=Maybe a patch will help]https://mega.co.nz/#!x4IykIBb!wc9dxuAgZhP7N7linIIMD5Xp6ZZL6IKMV0GhUxGUlvk

About any problems please indicate in the technical section.

i ask to like five ppl if they see my hat and noone did... so its not my files fault ....technical section it is i will make a post there for sure xd

Sorry that I cannot help. Animation accessories encoded precisely the files in the folder animations.

There are suggestions that you need to reinstall client a game because Warriors Helmet is not in the patch or Updater server.

i ask to like five ppl if they see my hat and noone did

You should have started with that :)

This is definitely not a problem with your client then.

So, the exact name of the hat is Warrior Helmet, right? Also, please tell me race and gender of your character.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...