Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

LF info about server enchant rate. I tried enchant over 200+ items and most of them burns on +4 pretty good rate for PVP server i have to say... Or it's just another lol tactitc to make ppl donate more $ for items thats increase enchant rate?

LF info about server enchant rate. I tried enchant over 200+ items and most of them burns on +4 pretty good rate for PVP server i have to say... Or it's just another lol tactitc to make ppl donate more $ for items thats increase enchant rate?

I think it is made for the server to live longer, less items on +7+++ and so on. Less 10+ weapons.

First of all none of this project servers lives long and admins stop carring servers after 2-3month max and start making plans to open new server... Second about what +7++++ items u are talking if even make +4 or +5 is big challenge.

First of all none of this project servers lives long and admins stop carring servers after 2-3month max and start making plans to open new server... Second about what +7++++ items u are talking if even make +4 or +5 is big challenge.

noone know what enchant rate is on this server :)

Administration never told % or chance... it's reeealy low but it better, then ppl have 16+ sets or guns :)

Одним из главных признаков счастья и гармонии является полное отсутствие потребности кому-то, что-то доказывать.

Нельсон Мандела

noone know what enchant rate is on this server :)

Administration never told % or chance... it's reeealy low but it better, then ppl have 16+ sets or guns :)

But everyone knows the chance of sharpening for the official server.

ГОГОЛЬ ТРАНСЛЕЙТ!

But everyone knows the chance of sharpening for the official server.

ГОГОЛЬ ТРАНСЛЕЙТ!

no, it's not :)

Одним из главных признаков счастья и гармонии является полное отсутствие потребности кому-то, что-то доказывать.

Нельсон Мандела

I tried making +6 set in test server... it took me 3 hour.... with infinite enchant .................... i break maybe 1500 BEAS *it dont break but the enchant used*

So obviously its not normal... on Normal server the enchant rate is bigger... because pepole can at least make +7 weapon easily... in this server I tried enchant a weapon and with 1500 BEWS +7 was max i got... on normal server I would get +15 or +16 with 1500 BEWS.... but here only +7 so I would say enchant rate is 1/3 instead of 2/3 for weapon and 1/6 instead of 1/3 for armor so u will succeed 1/6 for +4 1/24 for +5 and 1/144 for +6 and for weapon approx 1/250 for +7 and approx 1/1 Million for +16 (Good Luck)

I think it should be easier to reach a certain point, like make it normal enchant rate up to X for this type of thing and then afterward enchant rate much lower.

Example : For Armors : +4 and +5 (Same as Retail 1/3) +6 (Harder Ex: ~1/6) +7 and more should be almost impossible (Ex: ~1/25)

Example : For Weapon : +4 to +7 (Same as Retail 2/3) +8 To +12 (Harder Ex: ~1/3) +13 To +16 (Much Harder Ex: ~1/10) And after almost impossible (Ex: ~1/25)

Example : For Jewels/Accessories(Like Belt, Shirt ETC) : +4 (Same as Retail 1/3) +5 (Harder Ex: ~1/6) +6 (Much Harder Ex: 1/12) +7 And more Almost Impossible (Ex: ~1/25)

Omg according "Sueno you its very big deal that players in PVP SERVER would have chance to make +6 sets and guns don't be pathetic. For me it's only one reason why this bullsh1t happening on this project servers coz no matters what admins do they always want to earn more money and i dont believe in talking that donate only helps survive servers THAT'S A BULLSH1T. Just finished my 80+ BEAS and i made 3x times +5 GZ me!! NOW U CAN DECREASE RATE EVEN MORE COZ IT CAN'T BE THAT I MADE +5 MUCHO POWAH

Omg according "Sueno you its very big deal that players in PVP SERVER would have chance to make +6 sets and guns don't be pathetic. For me it's only one reason why this bullsh1t happening on this project servers coz no matters what admins do they always want to earn more money and i dont believe in talking that donate only helps survive servers THAT'S A BULLSH1T. Just finished my 80+ BEAS and i made 3x times +5 GZ me!! NOW U CAN DECREASE RATE EVEN MORE COZ IT CAN'T BE THAT I MADE +5 MUCHO POWAH

omg stop crying...

ur not alone who don't have +6 sets.. so i'ts little difference between you and other players. no one force u to donate.. u use adena then u buy beas not ur real money.

If u don't like change/% .. no one told u, "u HAVE too play on this server ;)

Нельсон Мандела

That's what i'm doing buying beas but you call that normal if within 150~ BEAS u can't make one part +6?

yes :) it's not official server, administration on this server like then ppl have fireball in ass :D

Нельсон Мандела

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...