Перейти к публикации
Maikito

TEST SERVER ) 3RD CLASS QUEST AND SUBS

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello ... I tried to go on Averia TEST server because I wanted to BUY some stuff (Like the turtle Ascetic and the SUPER MEW THE CAT) items for this server ... so before to buy ... I go test them in test server right???

But there is many problem with this ... see, I play x55 server and the test server is not the same as x55 ... (Cannot have buffs ... and cannot have proffession change to 3rd class or subs)

You make a server for testing purpose ... theres even one button for making level up instantly... but u must make a QUEST to getting 3rd prof... this is RIDICULOUS...

Please fix this (Make same ALT + B as in x55 ... with BUFFS and TELEPORTS and with BUY 3rd PROF and SUBCLASS / NOBLESS)

ALSO all the ITEMS that seem to work on x55 do NOT WORK on test server ...

Turtle Ascetic for example, it suppose to give you Weapon and Armor Maintenance ... IT DONT WORK IN TEST SERVER

All it does is BUFF U and the buff it give u do NOTHING ... he repeat to BUFF U and BUFF U and BUFF U again and again and again and it does NOTHING...

Many items are also bugg in this server ... Just Use the same server file as x55 but put full adena and gm shop for testing purpose + the auto level up / downlevel button and infinite avery averinks averia feather ... like normal test server... so we can REALLY test stuff...

I also wanted to test CLAN SKILLS ETC so put blood oath / Blood alliance to buy in gm shop ...

Could you please fix this Test server so I can really TEST stuff before buying on x55 server (I think to spend 50$ real money but before I wanna know if it work....)

• 5 месяцев спустя...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...