Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Kitty

Interview with Haylin

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello everyone) We`re used to write about russian-speaking players. That it`s unfair, Averia.ws is international project, so I decided to ask Haylin to answer my questions) Thank her a lot^^

Where are u from?

Germany

Where do u play? (x7, x15, x55)

x15

How long have u been playing l2?

Since Scions of destiny.

Where did u play before Averia? (Some famous projects maybe).

I played in many servers but I don't think russian community will know them except RPGClub.

What is the most important for u when u chose server? (online, date of opening etc)

The features, the number of players online and feedback from forum.

What is the most important for u in the game? (do u enjoy the process-playing with friend, for example, or more enjoy your achievements (Olympiad, hero))

I'm a player that likes to play in a team that's why my classes are always in the support area. Olympiad is not much important because I'm not the type of player that wants to be acknowledge or that likes to compete with the community (except PvP), and olympiad was never fair.

Are u solo-player or u prefer playing in a clan?

Clan definitely.

What do u like the most there?

"Item Broker" system, character customization (many hats of choice, GOD hairtsyles and GOD armors in which one is missing "Seraph")

i61.tinypic.com_13zrfx2.thumb.jpg.a6d2c0b6665413b5ce33b5fb1a86da5a.jpg

What do u dislike? What do u want to change? (any criticism is welcome))

Geodata is not the best, it must be improved.

Those players or programs that mail you every minute / spam on ALL chat are destroying totally the economy of the server.

The rate x3 doesn't make any sense on a x15 server, even if it'd raise (which I hope it will) people would still buy Premium Account.

These things make people leave.

There's some things that are not in english (items, ALT +B options, .cfg options, quests).

There should be more than 1 section in English in the forum because only one for bugs - complains - questions - announcements - all the 3 servers is messy and unorganized. It should have Announcements section; Clan/CP section; Bug / Help section.

A single shop section were you can buy things with Averinks would be good because you have to search all the shops and click all the items to discover what you can or can't buy with it.

Can u say that Russian players` attitude is negative to eng-speaking?

It could be better. Some of them ignore you when they're recruiting for instances , but in overall it's not bad because there's not much insults and such =)

12) Don`t u feel as if u deprive of something? For example, the rules of some events, competitions, which take place in the forum, are written in Russian, so it maybe difficult for u to take part in them.

Yes I feel totally deprived from that.

Do u know about screenshots-competition? Are u interested to take part in it?

I do not know about it.

Theme of the current screenshot competion "Fashion")

U should make screen with u character in any unusual costumes posing. This screen (or two) should be made at any of Averia.ws servers.Using any graphic-editing programms is forbidden, but u can make a collage. Deadline is the 22th of october.

U can add your work there

http://forum.averia.ws/threads/Конкурс-скриншотов-Ох-уж-эта-мода.67725/

(Now it`s over)

U should write your nickname and server. The screenshot should be hidden with spoiler.

i59.tinypic.com_xfxfkp.thumb.jpg.66510ac6c5ae2ee237b7cfca6490a816.jpg

Do u want to say or wish something to the players or to the Averia.ws team?

I wish that russian players could be more sensitive towards international ones, like when they're searching for people for farm or instances they could shout in both languages.

And for the Averia team... well try to keep this server alive and ennjoyable to play.

• 1 месяц спустя...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...