Перейти к публикации
Kecas

Hello, few questions

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello!. Im planning on playing here on x70 and i have few questions about server (no there are no information about that on forum).

1. Spoil rate is x5 = x15 . what it will be with PA ? if +60% , so x8~ =x ??? Only the chance rises or amount too ?

2. Spoil chance x5 and amount x15 , SO if I spoil EWC , will i get x15 EWC ?, because the amount is x15. the same with other materials.?

3. In server description it says if one has Premium, and there is other people in party , XP , SP ( and OTHER things like ADENA , DROP ?? ) gets equally to all party members. AND my question is : how about spoil rates ? do they get lower with each non-premium member in my party ??

4. What are the enchant rates exactly ? You say like on "official" servers. I have never played there and i dont really know. It is like 66% to all weapons , armors , jewelry ? OR is it 66% to fighter weapons, 40% to magic weapons, and something like 66% on +4 , next 40%~ on +5 and 25% on +6 (ARMOR/JEWELRY) and so on ?? it gets lower and lower ?

Will wait for an answer : )

4. What are the enchant rates exactly ? You say like on "official" servers. I have never played there and i dont really know. It is like 66% to all weapons , armors , jewelry ? OR is it 66% to fighter weapons, 40% to magic weapons, and something like 66% on +4 , next 40%~ on +5 and 25% on +6 (ARMOR/JEWELRY) and so on ?? it gets lower and lower ?

Hello)

As I know about enchanting: you can enchant your armor or weapon to +3 safely(if it`s a dual or a fullbody armor to +4) and than chance 1/3 or 33%

I don`t know about PA and these details :( You should wait answer by someone of project stuff;)

Hello!. Im planning on playing here on x70 and i have few questions about server (no there are no information about that on forum).

1. Spoil rate is x5 = x15 . what it will be with PA ? if +60% , so x8~ =x ??? Only the chance rises or amount too ?

2. Spoil chance x5 and amount x15 , SO if I spoil EWC , will i get x15 EWC ?, because the amount is x15. the same with other materials.?

3. In server description it says if one has Premium, and there is other people in party , XP , SP ( and OTHER things like ADENA , DROP ?? ) gets equally to all party members. AND my question is : how about spoil rates ? do they get lower with each non-premium member in my party ??

1.Yes, like that,amount rises too.

2. 7-15 EWC/other materials

3. Yes, adena and drop too. Yes, spoil rates will be lower.

4. you can enchant your armor or weapon to +3 safely(if it`s a fullbody armor to +4(but not for dualswords)) and than chance 2/3 or 66%

• 2 недели спустя...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...