Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Seriously, don't enable macros here EVER. When you enable macros we will have unplayable server for classes which are not gladiators/mages/soulhounds - period. With macros you see 80% of mages, 15% soulhounds and 5% gladiators and the problem is that other classes are UNPLAYABLE. Seen that for 2 weeks on x55 and it's really broken. I've never seen fighter party on DV/antharas lair. It's all about who have more mages to spam this 1 button and more slh to remove bishops target.

With macros you see only 3 classes (i count mages as 1) who spam just 1 skill. Gladiators wasn't even using their skills except sonic buster. Soulhounds just spam soul of pain and you can't even move because you have your target removed 2x in 1 second. It's so broken, it shouldn't exist.

FOR GOD SAKE, PLEASE DO NOT ADD MACROS TO THIS SERVER OR YOU'LL LOOSE 1/3 OF COMMUNITY AND FORCE PPL TO PLAY 1 OF 3 CLASSES BECAUSE REST OF THEM WILL BECOME UNPLAYABLE.

Thank you in advance.

Seriously, don't enable macros here EVER. When you enable macros we will have unplayable server for classes which are not gladiators/mages/soulhounds - period. With macros you see 80% of mages, 15% soulhounds and 5% gladiators and the problem is that other classes are UNPLAYABLE. Seen that for 2 weeks on x55 and it's really broken. I've never seen fighter party on DV/antharas lair. It's all about who have more mages to spam this 1 button and more slh to remove bishops target.

With macros you see only 3 classes (i count mages as 1) who spam just 1 skill. Gladiators wasn't even using their skills except sonic buster. Soulhounds just spam soul of pain and you can't even move because you have your target removed 2x in 1 second. It's so broken, it shouldn't exist.

FOR GOD SAKE, PLEASE DO NOT ADD MACROS TO THIS SERVER OR YOU'LL LOOSE 1/3 OF COMMUNITY AND FORCE PPL TO PLAY 1 OF 3 CLASSES BECAUSE REST OF THEM WILL BECOME UNPLAYABLE.

Thank you in advance.

What the **** are you saying guy ? In this server you'll have to play with every class to win some PvP , Even with Macro Skill there's bunuses as i said for every class in L2 that's why this bug existed , If it's configured for a balance like Off server it should be whatever gonna happen in the server, Handless players gonna use Only SH/Mage/Glad , Useful players gonna use every class that's playable in Off server and it'll ever be, Like SWS/BD/WC/SUMMONERS whatever you think is playable on Off servers , Macro Skill is just a bonus and it shouldn't be removed , If you want to win some pvp in 70x, You'll need to have some kind of WC/OL SWS/BD in pt or you'll lose and keep crying as you are now. That's the point!

Ranive' date=' post: 1083727, member: 1"']Macros are enabled on x55 and x15, X70 server will be without macros, just off lag spiritshot

The first Excuse was about lag spiritshot, was it a kind of lie ? Because after you started complaining that most players from the server use only 2/3 classes! It shouldn't be off just because a fail Spiritshot animation.

Funny how when we used to play on Aster

Thank you in advance.

Most of us are coming from the same EU server, where macro wasn't working and still the server was full of gladiators. Gladi party setup is maybe the easiest and the strongest end game combo for Mass PvP. One mage party even tho without macro skill re-use was trashing all types of party setups. With macro or without mage party is strong in h5 if played well.

About benifts from macro, ye mages will spam aura flash without cd, and gladi aoe nonstop and soulhounds will spam soul of pain, but u see here mp restores 1200 mana per 12 secs, which is rly low in PvP. You will run out of mana easily in PvP only from skills spamming and plus that healers can control easily top DDs MP with mana burn and mana storm and ur argument is invalid that mage, gladis and slhs will be OP, because u can easily control them and they are highly MP dependend.

Every single class will benefit from macro one way or another. I can give u many examples.

The way MP pots are working here and the amount they restore will allow us use the macro re-use without any problem and imo they will improve ur character's gameplay.

+1 for working Macro :)

Funny how when we used to play on Aster

Most of us are coming from the same EU server, where macro wasn't working and still the server was full of gladiators. Gladi party setup is maybe the easiest and the strongest end game combo for Mass PvP. One mage party even tho without macro skill re-use was trashing all types of party setups. With macro or without mage party is strong in h5 if played well.

About benifts from macro, ye mages will spam aura flash without cd, and gladi aoe nonstop and soulhounds will spam soul of pain, but u see here mp restores 1200 mana per 12 secs, which is rly low in PvP. You will run out of mana easily in PvP only from skills spamming and plus that healers can control easily top DDs MP with mana burn and mana storm and ur argument is invalid that mage, gladis and slhs will be OP, because u can easily control them and they are highly MP dependend.

Every single class will benefit from macro one way or another. I can give u many examples.

The way MP pots are working here and the amount they restore will allow us use the macro re-use without any problem and imo they will improve ur character's gameplay.

+1 for working Macro :)

+ , With that Mana potion , It would be like 1 Recharge per second which is even lower than the Normal Recharge . If you keep spamming without know how to play with a Class, And bishops know how to play, You'll run out of mana in few minutes or seconds. And Mages are rlly strong and H5, Spam of Aura Flash would be better to farm, not OP In pvp, Because mages wouldn't keep closer than their Range at a target , They are papers, They would die so fast if they keep close to Spam aura in PvP , ABOUT THE BONUSES FOR OTHERS CLASS : Bishop would use More Fast Mana burn that Would result in out of mana again that's what me and TheDreamer explained about.

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...