Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Oxion

x70 subclas Judicator/Buffs

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hi

1. Judicator is the only profession in l2 accessible only from subclas. But here is a subclass max lv 80 which receives him skills, and severely limits enchant skills.

For example, the skill second professions after reaching 15 has a 1% chance of +16 ... I would ask you to consider the possibility of raising the max lvl it is only 85 Judicator.

2. Due to the fact that x70 server is almost like PvP me to unlock options offnile Bufer and raising buffing up to one hour.W/o Dances/Songs.

Hi

1. Judicator is the only profession in l2 accessible only from subclas. But here is a subclass max lv 80 which receives him skills, and severely limits enchant skills.

For example, the skill second professions after reaching 15 has a 1% chance of +16 ... I would ask you to consider the possibility of raising the max lvl it is only 85 Judicator.

2. Due to the fact that x70 server is almost like PvP me to unlock options offnile Bufer and raising buffing up to one hour.W/o Dances/Songs.

1.I`ll find out if it is possible and will write you there later

2. Dance/Song in alt+b=1 hour

http://joxi.ru/12MplgJh0L5PmJ

Hi

Max subclass lvl won`t be increased.

1. I just wanted to 85 judi for enchant skils +30 . On 80 for +15 to +16 is only 1%:/.

2. Dance/Song in alt+b=1 hour .

Yes i know but on server is options to set off bufers to sell bufs +++ only for that i need 1h on bufers.

1. I just wanted to 85 judi for enchant skils +30 . On 80 for +15 to +16 is only 1%:/.

2. Dance/Song in alt+b=1 hour .

Yes i know but on server is options to set off bufers to sell bufs +++ only for that i need 1h on bufers.

You mean, that you want 1 hour buff (dance/song) from characters, who are offline selling buff?

Maybe make exception only for Judi to be able to lvl 85?

-

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...