Перейти к публикации
SCOOT

HK skills, lf help

Рекомендованные сообщения

So since i didn't get help in the skill topic about my problem i'll try here.

I just managed to experience my root not landing at all. +its +12 for now and since im highly an oly player its important for me.maybe an olympiad ring will help me but still not even 1 landing is annoying... i played a lot matches and never landed a root. i made tests in MDT with my clanmate (trickster) about the root: 0/20. Also my Insane Crusher range seems a bit nerfed... i don't know in mass pvp its good or not bcz i don't rly see it but seems like okay, but in olympiad its horrible. sometimes if i try to IC from a higher range (what should effect him) its like out of range, or i can see the effect on him, but no dmg and cancel. If i can't root my enemy or atleast IC them from the normal range i'll be so damn stomped, easy frag:D. i recommend a check for these :) thx furtherly

I can confirm snowyz words..

but it is NOT retail like..its clearly nerfed..i could insult you and i could say QQ

but im playing a mage char, and so far hell knights is awfully easy to kill,

I havnt experienced ever getting rooted by a tank..not even once..im using vespr noble r set and dyn jewells...and the normal BUFFS.

- FIX ROOT

- FIX INSANE CRUSHER

- Fix servitor share on the summoners (doesnt apply to the summoner, the summoner doesnt get boosted, like it should)

I can confirm snowyz words..

but it is NOT retail like..its clearly nerfed..i could insult you and i could say QQ

but im playing a mage char, and so far hell knights is awfully easy to kill,

I havnt experienced ever getting rooted by a tank..not even once..im using vespr noble r set and dyn jewells...and the normal BUFFS.

- FIX ROOT

- FIX INSANE CRUSHER

- Fix servitor share on the summoners (doesnt apply to the summoner, the summoner doesnt get boosted, like it should)

Fix nuke reuse delay, never needed seraphim to spamm basic skills and never after GF a vortex had 9 seconds delay.

Fix archers attack speed, rapid fire, rapid shot and counter rapid shot aren't working.

Fix healing skills, huge aggro, fix blessing of noble range.

Fix this geodata, it seems like a broken ground

And more, learn better the game, retail means off, not l2j problems.

So since i didn't get help in the skill topic about my problem i'll try here.

I just managed to experience my root not landing at all. +its +12 for now and since im highly an oly player its important for me.maybe an olympiad ring will help me but still not even 1 landing is annoying... i played a lot matches and never landed a root. i made tests in MDT with my clanmate (trickster) about the root: 0/20. Also my Insane Crusher range seems a bit nerfed... i don't know in mass pvp its good or not bcz i don't rly see it but seems like okay, but in olympiad its horrible. sometimes if i try to IC from a higher range (what should effect him) its like out of range, or i can see the effect on him, but no dmg and cancel. If i can't root my enemy or atleast IC them from the normal range i'll be so damn stomped, easy frag:D. i recommend a check for these :) thx furtherly

Hello)

Technical adm answered you in your topic

http://forum.averia.ws/threads/hell-knight-hamstring-root.78089/

sorry for delay with answer

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...