Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

77221583.png.76d7987257240f6b7a71244e157cccc7.png

Hello everyone!

New Year is so soon and no one should be alone in that time even in game^^

On Averia.ws you can get shining silver stars for killing mobs (40+lvl) and buy special items which help you to create New Year mood)

RfavREnGB4c.jpg.ec44b88864c046d36b233b3d1319eddf.jpg New Year costume- 2500 stars

YdY0CnY_GlE.jpg.850c9ab7d4e0f9d74e046ab1f45e4719.jpg Christmas tree- 50 stars

pNADQltz4R8.jpg.5178c40b1ae9d1a1877a0f2d48623a3f.jpg Christmas gift -200 stars

Christmas gift is a box which opens with double-click. It can contain different bonuses-potions, hats,attribute stones, pets and even epic jewellery

But, as I`ve already said, no one should be alone in that time. You can obtain the stars only when you`re in a party.

You can exchange your stars with Santas in every town(/target Santa)

rfnm9l7BuNI.jpg.a16db74806cb7c9d64f813cebc6c81cf.jpg

Goodluck ;)

1.Which Epics you can get from Christmmas gift?

2.Epics will be for month or forever?

Hello

Queen Ant`s Ring,Zaken`s Earring,Freya Necklace,Frintezza-forever +AQ and Zaken-7\14 days

Hello,

I dont know in what section i should post it, so i will post it here.

Is there any chance of transfering costume from one character to another ? I thought you can trade it .... but you cannot ... and it looks terrible on my Orc... (x70 from ZelenaBrambora to Hitagi)

Thank you, Brambor

Hello,

I dont know in what section i should post it, so i will post it here.

Is there any chance of transfering costume from one character to another ? I thought you can trade it .... but you cannot ... and it looks terrible on my Orc... (x70 from ZelenaBrambora to Hitagi)

Thank you, Brambor

Hello)

No, costumes are untradable.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...