Перейти к публикации
WaleZAxa

x70 suggestion vol 2.0

Рекомендованные сообщения

many ppl stop playing at the begining cuz there are tons of impotents pk's w/o balls and brains and pk all newbies.

thats the part of l2 and every social mmo ofc, but that it snor problem.

the problem is: players with karma can use alt+ buffs and teleports. sic!!

my suggestion: npc's and alt+b should ignore all ppl with karma, this will stop 90% of those morons and increas server population:)

I agree on the part with the buffers...its lame that people for example a tyrant need to make:

Prophet - counter critical

Tank - aura combat

Cat - blessing of the queen

dwarf - case harden / sharp edgee

I do understand the part with the prophet since counter critical...is a luxury, only few can afford.

Also about the karma..yes the same restrictions should be at the ALT+B teleporter, as there in on the normal gate keepers..

SOME GM RESPONSE ? (none of thse things would be hard to have with in the next update at 02.45 am (gmt+1)...

Dont make the lame : retail like excuses...ppl dont buy that anymore :D

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...